Baby Names
Options

Thoughts on these 6 boy names

mamaksweezmamaksweez member
edited September 2015 in Baby Names
DH and I have it narrowed down to 6! Big sister is Norah and baby boys middle name will be Stanley.

Thoughts on these 6 boy names 138 votes

Carter
22% 31 votes
Colton
15% 21 votes
Spencer
25% 35 votes
Landon
12% 17 votes
Colby
5% 7 votes
Duncan
19% 27 votes

Re: Thoughts on these 6 boy names

• Options
    sorry not 1 i like
    all super trendy
  • Options
    I'm sorry, but I didn't like any of them but Spencer.  The rest sound like they're trying to be too cute and unique.  
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Norah is such a great name, I would try to find a different boy name that's just as great. But out of these names I would have to pick Spencer.
    DD: Ophelia 5/18/15
  • Options
    I voted Duncan. I actually like Carter best, but am not a fan of it with Norah, too much r.
  • Options
    Norah is super classic and I think Duncan is too. The rest are too trendy for me.
  • Options
    I settled on Spencer, but I don't really like it. That like is pretty trendy and cute little boy sounding. I would look for something that grows up with him better and is more on the same page as Norah.
  • Options
    I'm so in love with the name Spencer! Would be my top pick for DS2 if DH didn't have a cousin with the name already.
    My furchildren, Dorothy and Johnny :)
  • Options
    The only one I really like is Spencer, so that's what I voted for, but not wild about Stanley as the middle name with the it...FWIW, I don't think it's trendy at all, but I was my great-grandfather's name and my dad's middle name,
    So to me it's classic
  • Options
    I like Spencer.   I have known several of all ages so it doesn't give me the trend factor like Colton, Landon and Carter do.  Duncan and Colby are fine just nms.  I don't like Spencer Stanley though.  

• Options
  • Options
    I don't think any of the names sound great paired with Stanley, but I like Landon most.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Carter is my favorite by far.
  • Options
    Don't like any. Duncan if I'm forced to pick. To me it's an old legit name (even if I hear Dunkin donuts) but the others are waaaay too trendy.

August '18 April Siggy Challenge: April Showers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Spencer, but the whole list is really trendy and nms at all

Image result for bobs burger gifs

httpdb88884558af2dd1308c-3341812d6775871652d58b599202ab3cr4cf1rackcdncomthebumpvanillaforumscomFileUploadeaa27518d817eb3a350c501028155427jpghttpdb88884558af2dd1308c-3341812d6775871652d58b599202ab3cr4cf1rackcdncomthebumpvanillaforumscomFileUpload6bbb16d010206d10646648f568faa060jpg

• Options
    Calvin instead of Colton?

None of those names really compare to Norah and are very different styles
  • Options
    Just a note: Norah was the #10 most popular baby girls name for dd's birth year (2014). We are kind of in to trendy names.