January 2016 Moms
Options

After baby, I can not wait to.....

Re: After baby, I can not wait to.....

• Options
    Grace213Grace213 member
    edited September 2015
    Hate to break it to some of you ladies, but the chances of normal boobs after delivery may be unlikely. Especially if you're breastfeeding. (Trust me, that was my wish with DD!) After I stopped breastfeeding, I was left with sad, saggy pancakes. And I had a great pair before kids!!! :P
    And for those of you who did go back to "normal" after babies- you lucky dogs! Must be some good genes!

Edited because I like repeating words...
  • Options
    ultln9562 said:
    All of the above listed PLUS riding rollercoasters! Idk why but I am longing for a cedar point thrill ride!!
    I can second that taking by saying I can't wait to go on another trip to Disney.  This time, it will be with the LO, and we will wait a couple of years to go back.  We had a trip booked for Halloween and DH's Birthday, but I found out I was pregnant and we had to cancel. We were bummed about the trip, but are now looking forward to taking the baby there. I'm a person who loves rides and it wouldn't have been much fun skipping out on all of the stuff to do there. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Barrel race! I stopped riding and competing when I found out I was pregnant. Can't wait to get back in the saddle.
  • Options
    Beer, sushi, sleeping on my stomach and 100% running. My hips and back hurt so bad when I run that it's miserable for me now. I miss running. 
  • Options
    GO SURFING
  • Options
    A giant coffee from Starbucks. 1st thing my parents brought me after DD was born.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Sushi and a good IPA!
  • Options
    A big daiquiri with Jamaican rum! Squatting with heavy weights. More rum. 4Lokos (don't judge).
  • Options
    Eggs over easy and dr pepper!!
  • Options
    This won't be for a while, but to fit in my bra again. I not only have quadboob, I am spilling out the bottom too. My nursing bras from last time don't even fit anymore. I don't wanna buy I new bra until I can buy nursing one's about a month before. Fluffin big boobs.
  • Options
    Real running (not the slow, sad run-walking I can do now), wine, breweries, sushi! Bring it on!
  • Options
    Wine!, sushi, sleeping on my back, a 2nd and 3rd cup of coffee, happy hours that don't involve club soda w/lime, my regular clothes....
  • Options
    Sex with DH. We have sex now, but I mean non painful, hot, steamy, sex. The mind blowing, satisfying kind.

To sleep on my back!
  • Options
    Eat lots and lots of salmon sashimi... Will be breastfeeding though so it'll be awhile!
  • Options
    N1col3 said:

I'm looking forward to being able to take my migraine pills again! And ibuprofen! And having less food aversions... It feels like I'll never be able to eat chicken again haha

Migraine pills. YES!
  • Options
    Work out. I didn't work out before I got pregnant and I realize it will be even harder now. But I had gained weight right before I found out I was pregnant so my new body is really bothering me and i feel so blah! I just can't wait to actually be active!
  • Options
    sabbott16sabbott16 member
    edited September 2015
    Sleeping on my stomach eating Mexican and not feeling horrible and dying my hair
  • Options
    WINE and BEER! I'm not even a big drinker, but I love having a glass of wine or beer with friends or after a long day of work.

I also agree that I am looking forward to reduced back pain and sleeping better.... But wine usually helps with that too!!
  • Options
    Wine. Ibuprofen. Caffeine.
  • Options
    Beer, caffeine and the odd Joint now and again (but only when little one is with grandparents)!! ;-) xxx
  • Options
    Get my tonsils out!!! Even though it's a painful process, they have been causing nothing but trouble. Knock me out and rip them out!
  • Options
    Oh, yes on the real medications front, I didn't think of that until others said it! The few times I've attempted to take Tylenol for a headache or slightly elevated temp it has done ABSOLUTELY NOTHING. I'm really scared to be a pregnant teacher this winter, since I'm prone to get sick normally, especially around young children, but now my immune system is down AND I can't take drug myself up like I'm used to? How will I live without Dayquil/Nyquil/Sudafed/Etc.?

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    @svnna94 and @jodieHxx yessss girls! I've cut way down since college (once a month or so) but it'll be nice to partake here and there again :)
  • Options
    Drink a yellow redbull....
  • Options
    The biggest boat of sushi & glass of moscato!
  • Options

Drinking coffee!

:x
  • Options
    Not just drink but I can't wait to get tipsy! Also after I'm done breastfeeding (+1year)...I can't wait to smoke some pot! 
  • Options
    Ha ha, you guys make me realize what a bad pregnant woman I've been. I don't limit my caffeine and I've still been having lunch meat (just not turkey since that's where the listeria risk is highest).

BUT... I cannot wait for RAW SUSHI, not just the cooked rolls I've been eating. Oh and taking Migraine meds that actually work. Tylenol... blah. 

Me: 35, Hubbie: 33
    Married DH: 2013
    DD: Dec 2015
    BFP 8/14/17 --> Due 4/27/2018

Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker

• Options
    alyinncalyinnc member
    edited September 2015
    Sushi, medium steak, sex , beer (summer shandy), wine (apothic red), and subway!
  • Options
    @alyinnc I also love apothecary red!! Mmmm I can't wait! We can drink it with our steaks! Mine will be medium rare lol.
  • Options
    Drink!!! Not like I did a lot of drinking before, but I love a good drink when I want. I also can't wait to face plant my bed. And not have to pee every five minutes, and by pee I mean a ridiculous trickle that pisses me off.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Omg apothic red. Yes.
  • Options
    Sex! I have not been in the mood for it sense we found out I was expecting. We try and it just is not comfortable so I just gave up on it. Also, wine. I love me some white wine, and I cannot wait to be able to have it again!
  • Options
    babywells2016babywells2016 member
    edited September 2015
    Get really skinny!!!
  • Options
    Sushi, rare steak, cake and brownie batter, wine, stomach sleeping, meds when I have a headache, regular workouts, making plans without the concern that I'll have to back out due to feeling ill, roller coasters, cold cut subs, Brie, all the coffee and tea I want
  • Options
    Take whatever pain killers/meds i need without panicking about fetus in there!
  • Options
    In no particular order:

- not pee every 1.25 seconds
    - take hotter showers
    - these hot flashes to go away (I swear it's like menopause over here)
    - to feel like myself again- I feel so blah all the time
    - to stop being so farty and gassy all the time
    - actually be able to take medicine again. Tyonol has NEVER worked for me
    - be able to lift things agin.
    - it would be nice to drink some caffine and not feel guilty.
    - it would also be nice to have a drink after a stressful day ( breast feeding so not gonna happen, I also don't like alcohol , but it's the freedom that matters right?)
    - random pains in my body to cease

I'll just stop there lol! I could keep going, pregnancy is not treating me well.