January 2016 Moms
Options

After baby, I can not wait to.....

Re: After baby, I can not wait to.....

• Options
    I can't wait to push myself during workouts again. Also can't wait to not be uncomfortable sleeping, standing, walking.... ETC. lol. I know it will get worse and I'm not excited about that part.
  • Options
    I can't wait to sleep on my stomach again and have a day without heartburn! Blah. And it doesn't seem to matter what I eat (today so far just had raisin bran and heartburn is raging!)

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Enjoy a tall draft beer!...and sleep on my stomach :)
  • Options
    Eat sushi! I miss it so much.
  • Options
    A good mixed drink, a TALL glass of wine, sleeping on my stomach, sex without bleeding (sorry if TMI!), being able to enjoy foods again after not having much of an appetite for the last five months, and being able to dance the night away without worry.  I know the alcohol will have to wait while I'm breastfeeding but when I'm able to have it....yes lawd!
  • Options
    maureenmcemaureenmce member
    edited September 2015
    Oh, so many things!  

1.  Take a scalding hot bath.  (My favorite bath temperature is like, one degree below what would cook me alive, so obviously I have not indulged while pregnant and I miss my piping hot baths SO MUCH.)

2.  WINE.

3.  Drink ALL the caffeine.

4.  Be able to eat without having acid reflux immediately.

5.  Related to #4, be able to drink water without burping five times.  

I love this thread.  :)
  • Options
    Drinking unrestricted amounts of coffee
    More than a small glass of wine every once in a while...maybe two or three :)
    Working out as hard as I used to
    No more hormonal sweats or just being way too overheated feeling, makes me feel yucky
  • Options
    Booze and wearing my wedding ring again
  • Options
    Sleep comfortably
  • Options
    All these things!!! Most important to me:

Being able to take cold medication and Aleve for headaches.

Regular normal non self conscious sex. (Although my husband love me body now)

Normal boobs and bras

No hip pain or nausea

All things raw for sushi

Big coffees!!

Being able to dye my hair without guilt. (Still debating if I will)

Fitting my pants again
  • Options
    I can't wait to go SCUBA diving again! I miss the water so much
  • Options
    1. Brush/floss my teeth without gagging

2. Be sane (not this constantly anxious/scared person who ALWAYS thinks something is going to go wrong with my pregnancy)

3. Wear my designer jeans again
  • Options
    I'm going to eat 5 entire rolls of my favorite sushi while chugging a 2 liter of Dr. Pepper.
  • Options
    MommaB16MommaB16 member
    edited September 2015
    Ya I can't pick one, I want Jimmy Johns, wine, a margarita, go for a run, run in a 5k, enjoy summer without sweating like a pig... I could go on.

Edited to add: from PP comments I had just started running a couple months before pregnancy and when I asked my OB office about running they said don't do anything you're not used to doing. Since I had just started running I didn't feel comfortable continuing and putting even a 1% risk on my pregnancy. Chances are I was 99% safe but that was a choice I made. And I've been so tired ever since conception that I literally couldn't run either even if I was told I could.
  • Options
    Copious amounts of coffee, a good craft beer, a long run, and a gigantic Italian hoagie.  

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    @staahci810 @kaos16 Ah yes it wasn't that simple for me unfortunately : ( I had 2 ops and 3 rounds of ivf over the last 15 months in order to fall pregnant so when I tried that approach with the Drs it completely backfired on me as they weren't entirely happy with me running hence hubby's request to rather wait. So I basically have to get fit from scratch!!
  • Options
    Until my placenta moves I can't have sex... so my number one is sex. Followed by wine. Followed by not being emotional. Then, of course, feeling comfortable in clothes.
  • Options
    Wine, wine and more wine.
  • Options
    Walking, stretching and bending comfortably. ENERGY would be nice also. I am in the copious amounts of coffee and wine club too.
  • Options
    Coffee, cigars, Manhattans, normal boobs, no more mentally exhausting dreams.
  • Options
    I am looking forward to a big, fat frozen margarita with salt on the rim. I have been craving tequila something fierce
  • Options
    Subway, sushi, wine and full caffeine coffee! (Also poop normally)
  • Options
    Wearing my old wardrobe, (which hopefully is within a few months of having baby) not having the most whacked out dreams that literally make me lose sleep, because I'm thinking about why in gods name that would ever be running through my head, and waking up in the middle of the night to pee at least once. Although, my waking up will be to tend to a crying newborn, and probably still pee while I'm up. =P
  • Options
    Red wine. Yum!!! And my favorite sushi.
  • Options
  • Options
    All of the above listed PLUS riding rollercoasters! Idk why but I am longing for a cedar point thrill ride!!
  • Options
    Similar to others - all the wine, sleeping on my back and stomach, and running as FAST and HARD as I can (I have been running through pregnancy - I'm a kinda crazy runner and ran up to my due date last time- but I miss being able to go all out SO. MUCH.)

• Options
    I can't wait to diet and exercise! I'll be so happy when I start losing weight, this is my first pregnancy and gaining weight has been something I've mentally/emotionally struggled with big time. I feel so fat and I can't wait until I can fit into my old clothes again. Also looking forward to drinking wine with my husband.
  • Options
    Ski and mountain bike.
  • Options
    I cannot wait to be able to bend over without pain or struggling. Sleep comfortably without hip pains. And loosing weight again although I've only gained 3lbs so far!
  • Options
    Caffeine!!! And a glass of wine or yummy drink when eating out at restaurants!! And back to my high intensity workouts!!
  • Options
    A tonne of fresh SUSHI and an ice cold glass on New Zealand Sauvingon Blanc :-)
  • Options
    I was working out with a trainer, hiking, running, lifting weights ... overall killing it at the gym 5-6 days a week.  I can't wait to go back in there and regain my health.  I feel like an unmotivated blob that is being held captive by a helpless baby. :) Oh, and I can't wait for a glass of red wine and being able to go in a hot tub/sauna!
  • Options
    Sleep on my stomach and have a huge glass of red beer!!!!! Just having a glass of tomato juice isn't cutting it