February 2016 Moms

Just For Fun: What are you craving?

Re: Just For Fun: What are you craving?

• Popeyes spicy chicken fingers drenched in mashed potatoes and gravy!!!!!!!!
  • because of the last thread I just read... Kraft Mac and Cheese. I haven't had that shit in forever bc

a. It's not good
    b. it's not remotely healthy.

But now I want that unnaturally orange, warm, cheesy deliciousness in my belly!

In general though, carbs. Had a bagel with cream cheese from Panera this morning. It was incredible.
  • Loading the player...
  • kaybeeexokaybeeexo member
    edited July 2015

A giant soft pretzel with cheese sauce.

Yes pleaseeee

• Anything with potatoes. Hash browns, tater tots, lays potato chips...you name it!! I've had such a strong aversion to veggies and have been so guilty about eating poorly this tri, so I went to whole foods and they made me a fresh kale smoothie with pineapple and strawberries. It surprisingly hit the spot so I've been making lots of smoothies and sneaking in spinach or kale to get some greens :)
  • I can't get enough of yogurt and berry Special K cereal right now! Oh and bagels, mmmm..
  • I've had a shitty day and right now I am craving a BEER. Rarrrrrrr!!!
  • Oh definitely chips!
    Anniversary

BabyFruit Ticker 
      Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Rice-a-roni how sad is that?? Oh and some of those jumbo publix chicken fingers...I haven't been able to eat all day so this craving is really weird.

Pregnancy Ticker

• All I want is carbs! I can't get enough buttered toast and chocolate milk either!
  • Carbs. All the carbs. And meat... but not all the meat... lean meats don't upset my tummy, but "heavier" meats like ground chuck or steak or pork.... sometimes I think I want them.. but it's all a lie.

Also.. all the popsicles..
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Mexican food & pickles
  • Definitely sour candy & I have to have a small bowl of frosted mini-wheats before I go to sleep at night. It hits the spot & I have less heartburn!
    Happily Married to Tim {10-11-2003}
    Isabella {09-02-05} & Savannah {03-02-07} & Bradley {02-06-10}

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

• Mainly ice cream occasionally chocolate or milkshakes. Basically sweets lol.
  • I would love to sit and eat a packet of salami
  • When I visited my parents I was dying for a full thanksgiving dinner... minus the turkey since I'm a vegetarian. I gorged on all the sides. I have once craved chicken fingers and given in. Carrot muffins. Filet o fish. Random stuff!
  • ALL THE CARBS AND MEAT! And sadly cider donuts and apple cider which I haven't been able to find yet since its not fall......I may have cried over this a few times... :((
  • This post makes me miss home so bad. The food here is just not the same. At this point I will eat anything with an American label on it. I noticed these strange cups of Starbucks the other day in he dairy isle and it was iced coffee. I've never seen it packaged like that before. I think at home they come in glass bottles?
    Anyway, not even a big coffee drinker but I bought two.
     BabyFruit Ticker

• This morning coffee, which makes no sense because the smell of dh cup yesterday about made me sick. I guess I'm just missin g the morning routine and pick me up.
  • valentine182valentine182 member
    edited July 2015
    Ice cream, Gelatos, chocolate! And I NEVER had a sweet tooth before I fell pregnant! :)
  • I'm craving to crave anything! Have had no appetite since week 7 now in 11. 

Pregnancy Ticker
  • krabskrabs member
    Pizza flavored goldfish are my jam
  • I'm so glad I'm not alone with craving carbs! I've been craving:

-cereal with milk
    -bagels & cream cheese
    -toast with butter and sometimes jam
    -turkey sandwiches
    -firecracker sushi rolls
    -fruit
    -chips & salsa
    -iced tea
    -Greek yogurt and jam or honey
    -English muffins & peanut butter
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Yesterday, we went to a family reunion/potluck lunch. Omg all the food. Helped me with my fried chicken craving. Mmmm. Oh and 14 layer chocolate cake? Yes please. It was a good day

• @krabs I need to try these pizza Goldfish you speak of lol! I bet my DS would love them too.
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • The corn side at Don Pablo's and bologna!!
  • ashton2190ashton2190 member
    edited July 2015
    French bread with butter. Omg I could eat an entire loaf of bread and a pound of butter

Edit: spelling is hard
  • I crave spicy food, I have been adding Siracha sauce to everything! Also major craving is sea food, kinda odd. I didn't have hardly any cravings with my last pregnancy.

• Just cooked French toast and chicken cutlets. Sounds strange but oh so yummy. Besides that pickels and sour patch kids
  • Everything lol.
  • French fries and honey mustard pretzels...mmmmm
  • Pizza! And good thing the hubby is working late so that I could justify ordering it! Also cantaloupe - which I have always hated, and huevos rancheros. And thanks to you guys Popeyes chicken and their mashed potatoes and gravy!!
  • Seriously a Twix right now would be amazing! Also some Arby's would be nice. Or Chinese. Or mashed potatoes. I just want foods!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers
                    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • French. Fries.
  • bbax44bbax44 member
    So now i want a fried egg sandwich with ketchup on it, and jalapeño cheetos...? And some chocolate milk. My aversions right now are anything creamy...like alfredo, or mac n cheese. Yuck.
  • Peanut butter frozen yogurt with banana slices! I will be having that for lunch tomorrow!
  • Am I the only one craving red meat? I was craving this today sooooo badly at work. I planned to stop by a steakhouse on the way home but hubby convinced me to wait til tomorrow and he would grill me a huge bone in ribeye he makes so well. So I thought I would stop by smashburger as a quick fix. Well on the drive home I ate the French fries and when I got home I laid on the couch with my burger in hand and before I could eat it I fell asleep and woke up an hour later with the untouched burger laying on my stomach. Damnit! I was so pissed. Spent $9 for a stupid side of French fries I didn't even want!!
  • Peanut butter frozen yogurt with banana slices! I will be having that for lunch tomorrow!

I love fried egg sandwiches!

• VkrosaVkrosa member
    Meat!!! I just want proteins!!! Steak to be exact. A big juicy steak! Yeah if I don't eat protein at EVERY meal the nausea kicks in like a bull dozer.
  • Fried clams with cocktail sauce. I can't find fried clams anywhere! I'm so frustrated. I'd make them but I can't find regular clams either. Even at whole foods! I need to drive to the beach or something and go to a restaurant over there. The beach is 3hrs away :(