February 2016 Moms
Options

Just For Fun: What are you craving?

I just wanted to start a fun thread about what we're all craving lately. I have pretty spur of the moment cravings like when we pass a Chick Fil A but I've had some consistent cravings for potato chips and cereal

Im on my third can of Pringles this week and for the past two days I've eaten cereal for breakfast and lunch

Re: Just For Fun: What are you craving?

• Options
    I've been craving fruit .. And normally I'm not a big fruit eater but lately I can't get enough
  • Options
    Lunch meat, ham to be exact, with fat free cream cheese on a tortilla. Definitely heat it up though. And salad with tarragon vinegar.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Nothing. Though my m/s and nausea has been better, I still have to remind myself to eat. Fruit sits well though. But I'm allergic to a lot of fruits so my options are limited.
    Anniversary

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Breakfast food lately... Hashbrowns, biscuits, OJ, Cinnamon Rolls and then there is the occasional craving for Nachos ( Taco Bell )
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    It was nachos up until about a week ago now I can't really stand the thought of them.  Now it is watermelon, like I can eat whole watermelon a day and soup!  My body must need water??

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker TickerBabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I wouldn't say I'm craving it, but teriyaki chicken is the only thing that had sounded good the last few days. Potatoes (mashed, hash brown , etc), lemonade, root beer. The only thing I've actually had is the teriyaki chicken on Monday and lemonade. The rest is just a dream for now.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    bbax44bbax44 member
    I'm always down for mexican, and carbs. All the carbs. Craving iced tea and root beer too!
  • Options
    willkcwillkc member
    Anything terribly unhealthy sounds great to me. Lately it's been brownies and ice cream. And after reading this thread, I want Taco Bell.
  • Options
    I've been craving ice cream a lot lately and fast food, ugh - I need to start working out lol or at least walking every night, I've been really lazy this tri. 
    Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Carbs, ALL THE CARBS. And a lot of sweets, which I normally don't eat. I have been trying to kill that craving with fruit. 
    BabyFetus Ticker

F16 Sep Siggy Challange - Fav Thing About Fall (even though "fall" won't be here until at least Dec)
    Green Bay animated GIF
  • Options
    Carbs and more carbs. The past couple of days have been all about the bagels and cream cheese. I also asked my H to pick up some kind of cookie dough. I want several hot-outta-the-oven cookies!
  • Options
    Pasta! Lots and lots of pasta!
    And I can't get over cereal lol it's my weakness. I can eat it breakfast lunch and late night snack!
  • Options
    KFC mashed potatoes!!!
  • Options
    I purchased a huge jar of whole dill pickles yesterday lol and they were delicious!
  • Options
    A nap. And now pickles.

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBabysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker
  • Options
    Fruit definitely and just recently cottage cheese, just went to the grocery store yesterday so I don't know when I'll be back to get cottage cheese :(
    imageimageLilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    I discovered these in the check out. DAY MADE!!!

• Options
    RRC216RRC216 member
    Oooooohhhh let's see here...... Bananas,Sour cream and onion Pringles, Captain Crunch (cereal in general), Club crackers, toast, string cheese, soft pretzels. The soft pretzels are sooo small in the freezer section so I buy pretzel buns at Wal-mart! Ohhh and some melted cheese whiz! I am in heaven.... oooohhh in heaven!!!! Basically carbs! Oh yes and Peanut butter with apples! I am such a pig!

!!!image

Mommy to my Angel baby Domenico Anjelo M/C 11 weeks 12/20/2014
    C/P 4/15/2015 5 weeks
    BFP 6/15 /15 Due: 2/25/16

• Options
    Pizza and oreos, not the same time. Ok, maybe at the same time :P
  • Options
    Chicken salad. Did I mention I was a vegetarian for 3 years before this pregnancy?! No other protein will do though! This baby is definitely a carnivore :)
  • Options
    I woke up from a nap and I think I really want Taco Bell... It's a 25 minute drive just there so I don't think I want to chance packing up dd, getting there and not wanting it.

Other option is make h go get it but he would be gone for an hour at least
  • Options
    Nachos, cereal, pb on apples, twizzlers. More strange is the things I'm not craving because I love them- chocolate icecream and candies, cakes, burgers. Eating more like my husband than myself lately. I used to always want big meals and now I can't even stand the thought of it.

*Kate*

February 2016

• Options
    wisco29 said:
    I woke up from a nap and I think I really want Taco Bell... It's a 25 minute drive just there so I don't think I want to chance packing up dd, getting there and not wanting it. Other option is make h go get it but he would be gone for an hour at least
    I really wanted tacos yesterday but Hubby was running late to get home before the concert so we had left overs. Then I convinced myself that midnight Taco Bell would be a great option since I still really wanted tacos, the drive home decided for me that I would NOT be having tacos. I still want tacos...
    BabyFetus Ticker

F16 Sep Siggy Challange - Fav Thing About Fall (even though "fall" won't be here until at least Dec)
    Green Bay animated GIF
  • Options
    KiekKiek member
    Fresh fruit and veggies and most of all, sushi! I need it so bad
  • Options
    Cheese! String cheese, cheese and crackers, cottage cheese, cheese pizza...

Starbursts + string cheese = bad idea, though.

And after reading this thread, I want KFC.
    Or McDonald's hashbrowns and biscuits.
    S/P L salpingo-oophorectomy w/ septic torsion 1999, dx moderate to severe Crohn's dz 2004. DH S/P hypospadic sx w/ multiple subsequent scar tissue removals, S/P herniorrhaphy. Married on 10/7/2006! TTC since May 2011; abnormal SA #1, better SA #2, normal HSG 7/2012, dx MFI/ low egg count, IUI! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Every single "craving" I've had has led to me puking, except bagels. I can now no longer eat:

-pineapple
    -watermelon
    -pudding
    -tortilla soup

So I'm not listening to cravings anymore.
  • Options
    Sun Chips were my jam for a little while. Noodles now. All the noodles. And I've had a craving for bleu cheese dressing as of late which I sadly can't do anything about.
  • Options
    Mississippi mud fudge blizzard, captain crunch berries, sushi, and chocolate chip cookies. Cookies are in the oven :)
  • Options
    I was craving a salad and got one of those earlier today for lunch. Otherwise, I have been craving soup all week, but haven't made/bought any yet. 
    BabyFruit Ticker image
  • Options
    Pizza, mozzarella sticks with sauce, V8, almost anything to do with tomatoes... Lol. Fresh fruit, deep fried pickles, veggie lo mein, ugh everything I shouldn't be eating!
  • Options
    cantobean said:

Every single "craving" I've had has led to me puking, except bagels. I can now no longer eat:

-pineapple
    -watermelon
    -pudding
    -tortilla soup

Watermelon is on my list too :(
    Milk and ice cream are the only other two things so far. I imagine the list will grow

Oh and we got a taco pizza and I actually ate TWO slices! I'm sure taco pizza will be on my list soon since that's the most food I've eaten in weeks!!!
  • Options
    cantobean said:

-pineapple
    -watermelon
    -pudding
    -tortilla soup

I loved thai green curry and had some the night before my morning sickness hit hard last pregnancy. Two and a half years later and I still can't think about it/look at it without getting nauseous.

• Options
    esca18esca18 member
    Carbs, more carbs, Mexican food and chocolate.
  • Options
    I have had some weird ones...I love baked beans right now, with anything lol. Then I hated pancakes before, now I can't get enough of them
  • Options
    Strawberry milk, teddy Graham's and cherry tomatoes. And all the veggies!!!
    I really wanted cookie dough pop tarts last night and it was really hard to settle for the iced brown sugar cinnamon ones.
    Nausea is pretty much gone... Haven't tried eggs yet, which was a sick trigger before.