February 2016 Moms
Options

Just For Fun: What are you craving?

13»

Re: Just For Fun: What are you craving?

• Options
    I just drove out of my way on my commute for a Einstein's Asiago bagel with cream cheese and it was the most perfect thing in the world. Worth it.
  • Options
    evesmom8evesmom8 member
    edited July 2015
    Regular M&Ms! I'm usually a peanut M&M gal, but there's something about the crack of that candy shell that has been doing it for me. I lightly bite down, feel the crack, and think, "Ah ha! Death of candy shell!". I feel powerful, really. I don't need sex right now, I just need some M&Ms!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I've just moved to Germany from America, and I'm craving all the stuff I can't get here! I would kill for a good, crunchy chicken finger! :)
  • Options
    I had seaweed salad and a sushi roll n my favorite that all the fish is cooked in no raw! So good!!!!
    I have been craving captain crunch and peanut butter cup blizzards! So yummy! !
  • Options
    Vanilla ice cream cones! But only from mcdonalds!
  • Options
    Party pizza! Which is totally random but I can't get enough of it!
  • Options
    French bread with butter. Omg I could eat an entire loaf of bread and a pound of butter Edit: spelling is hard
    I totally do that when I'm not pregnant...It was really bad when I lived with my parents right after graduating. There was a bakery down the street. I'd go get fresh bread and sit in the dark and binge watch 30 rock while feeling miserable for myself because I couldn't find a job in the economy...

Married.....09/08/2012
    Baby F.......02/02/2016
  • Options
    Bfavors said:

French bread with butter. Omg I could eat an entire loaf of bread and a pound of butter

Edit: spelling is hard

I totally do that when I'm not pregnant...It was really bad when I lived with my parents right after graduating. There was a bakery down the street. I'd go get fresh bread and sit in the dark and binge watch 30 rock while feeling miserable for myself because I couldn't find a job in the economy...

I usually eat a piece of bread with butter if it goes with the meal, like soup or stew. The other day I had one with my tomato soup...and then another...and then I banned myself from the kitchen before I ate the rest of it!
  • Options
    ambdtbambdtb member
    I am at an airport and just ate Popeyes! I had a craving for fried chicken. It was not as good as I wanted it to be. Also had some mini Reece cups. I cannot help but feel guilty about eating this crap!
    Married 4-27-13
    TTC for 1.5 yrs
    41 yrs old; DH is 37
    April 2014 MC at 9 wks 
    Jan 2015 Clomid, BFN 
    Feb 2015 Clomid, Ovidril, 1st IUI, BFN 
    Mar 2015 Clomid, Ovidril, 2nd IUI, BFN 
    May 2015 1st IVF, 19 follicles, 18 eggs retrieved on May 20, 13 fertilized, transferred 1 Blastocyst on May 25=BFP!; froze 2 Blastocysts
    Full term healthy baby boy born on 2-11-16
    Jan 29, 2018: FET 
    Feb 8. 2018: BFP! :)
    Mar 6: weak heartbeat. :(
  • Options
    I've eaten a lot of egg sandwiches, cereal, potatoes. I also get a lot of one time cravings- like pop tarts, spicy food, etc.
  • Options
    Some Chinese noodles
  • Options
    French fries and hot sauce ha.
  • Options
    It's really not healthy I know but i've been craving mcdoubles from mcdonalds. lol If not that i'm wanting some kind of chocolate. :) I'm pregnant with twins and excited to see the differences between this pregnancy and my 5 year old sons.