January 2016 Moms
Options

RTT

Re: RTT

• Options
    KaraEpp16 said:

@vvitchhazel didn't you just picture her showing up in a doorway hand on hip like heyyyyyy

This. Exactly this.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I should go to bed but I have an appointment tomorrow.....
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Good appt?
  • Options

KaraEpp16 said:

@vvitchhazel didn't you just picture her showing up in a doorway hand on hip like heyyyyyy

This. Exactly this.
    I'm a blurter lol I'll come into work and ramble lol I'm a talker
    :D I also just stalked that thread and wow to crazy pregnant lady, and here I am feel slightly bad I had fast food all day.
  • Options
    No need for thanks, @Snoopylovesbelle! She has been nothing but hateful and disrespectful!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Still thank you
  • Options
    You are a sweetheart @Snoopylovesbelle
  • Options
    I feel loved <3
  • Options
    That girl is straight Trollin, I mean who the hell says bumpie girls? You have to be the biggest twattle ever!
  • Options
    Regulars gotta stick together and have each others' backs. That's how it becomes a community!
  • Options
    KaraEpp16 said:

Good appt?

I friggen hope so! Hopefully some heartbeat action and scheduling the anatomy scan. Hitting it solo for the first time. I'm nervous. To say the least.

I always get nervous going alone too, but good squishy vibes for you tomorrow!

• Options
    KaraEpp16 said:

Good appt?

I friggen hope so! Hopefully some heartbeat action and scheduling the anatomy scan. Hitting it solo for the first time. I'm nervous. To say the least.

It will be don't worry :)
  • Options
    Good luck! <3@KaraEpp16 I hope your bean is just thumpin away in there, for you. :) 
    Me:28 DH:35
    Married: 7.23.11
    DD:10.17.12
    EDD #2!:1.17.16 

• Options
    Yeah that was

And I will keep posting gifs!!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Just tagged bump admin twice. Going to bed grumpy now.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    @vvitchhazel I saw that, I couldn't help but think about the eye of sauron comment from earlier and how they're going to come to our bmb and be the mouth of sauron.
  • Options
    Man I go to bed early one night and I miss all the fun! Another great morning read tho 8->
  • Options
    I'm pissed that that thread got closed because it was "unwelcoming," but she called someone Gestapo and that's ok? No TOU violation for that? Especially since so many reg's get warnings for little things. Not cool, TB.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    steph_pegasussteph_pegasus member
    edited July 2015

I'm pissed that that thread got closed because it was "unwelcoming," but she called someone Gestapo and that's ok? No TOU violation for that? Especially since so many reg's get warnings for little things. Not cool, TB.

Smh.
    Eta some comment of hers did get removed for TOU violation, but it wasn't the gestapo one.
  • Options
    nanampnanamp member
    edited July 2015
    @KaraEpp16 @vvitchhazel

Back to the books...
    I would actually NOT recommend watching the Golden Compass movie to get into the books. @KaraEpp16, I don't know how that happened for you because I could not even get through the movie (after reading the books some years before).
    I guess I'm saying, even if you don't like the movie, do still read the books?

I borrow one of my 9 year old nephew's books to read :)
  • Options
    KaraEpp16KaraEpp16 member
    edited July 2015
    @nanamp The movie was the only reason why I bought the series. I can totally understand how you would hate the movie after reading the books first.

Edit to add: I've felt the same way about books turned into movies.
  • Options
    I typically read the book before watching the movie and I think I saw the movie when it first came out, but I don't remember anything about it and I didn't know it was a book series.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I typically read the book before watching the movie and I think I saw the movie when it first came out, but I don't remember anything about it and I didn't know it was a book series.
    I try to read the books before the movies - Still havent watched any of the divergent films. The only reason I knew about the book series was from the movie because I was like "There has to be a sequel!" No sequel to the movie though. :)
  • Options
    I'm at work now. I want to walk to this coffee shop. My dad got me a bagel from there last week. Asiago bagel with veggie cream cheese. OH MY GOD! It was the best bagel I've had in years.

Why am I so lazyyyyy?
  • Options
    KaraEpp16 said:

I'm at work now. I want to walk to this coffee shop. My dad got me a bagel from there last week. Asiago bagel with veggie cream cheese. OH MY GOD! It was the best bagel I've had in years.

Why am I so lazyyyyy?

Dude, I love bagels. But not the store bought ones! I would kill for some Einstein Bros this morning, but it's like an hour away!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

Why am I so lazyyyyy?
    Dude, I love bagels. But not the store bought ones! I would kill for some Einstein Bros this morning, but it's like an hour away!
    That's the thing I usually eat store bought or dunks bagels - There was only one other place in downtown that I knew about before. And their bagels are good. A lot of stuff they offer is good but they don't toast the bagel long enough. This new-to-me place has like the crunch factor without it breaking teeth and its soft in the middle. It's perfection and I need to go right now and I'm sorry your place is a hour away. BRB
  • Options

I go to bed and then all the fun happens... Can we be done with trolls, just for today?

Seriously! I'm going to stop sleeping! Lol
    STM - EDD June 24 '18
    DD - January 2016
  • Options
    I'm regretting staying up so late last night as my DD woke up at like 6 I-) I-)
  • Options
    Where were you last night!? Lol
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"