January 2016 Moms
Options

What's everyone buying?

2»

Re: What's everyone buying?

• Options
    We are actually waiting to for my 2nd trimester to start before buying anything. 
    Me(28) DH(28) 
    DD(9)
    Expecting Baby #2

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    I have my eye on this but I am trying to be patient in purchasing it.  Haha.  Other than that, nada ;)

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    BritDillinger 

That is a great idea.  Feel free to share any recipes you have for the shampoos and stuff!  I am sure we would all love to do that. 
    :D
  • Options
    I have a few gender neutral things I bought when we didn't know, now I have bought some boys outfits! I also wanted to stock pile diapers from Costco, so if babe doesn't end up liking what we got its easy return. I've also gotten some Muslin blankets at tj Max for a great price!
  • Options
    Even though I have posted once already in this thread, I have since bought a couple more things. I really just need to stay out of Target,and more specifically, stop hunting down the clearance end caps in the store.  My mother has shown interest in wanting some baby items at her house. So, I found a nice swing that can come off of the stand and be a bouncy chair for $40 on clearance.  It was half off. Grey, light green and white, so it was pretty neutral.  We also really liked this particular glider that Target had, also on clearance by Eddie Bauer. It was $70 off original price. The lat thing I got from there was a 3 tier metal utility cart in white.  IKEA has one that I believe they sell for 50-60$ (maybe even more), we got it for $20.  I plan on putting it next to the dresser/changing table, to store diapers, creams, etc. I told my husband and my parents I will TRY MY HARDEST to stay out of the baby section of Target. Try, being the key word. ;P 
  • Options
    Haha.  Love it. 
  • Options
    We haven't bought anything yet besides some maternity clothes. My hubby has wanted to, but it scared me to buy anything for baby early. I'll be 14w tomorrow, so we may start stocking up on diapers. We find out sex in less than 2 weeks, and I probably won't be able to stop myself then haha
  • Options
    After each US we have bought baby a gift, after the last one we bought a nice board book. @kemerson531 I'm really looking forward to prime day! I may do some damage!
  • Options
    I've just bought stuff for the nursery so far. I HAD to by this tree shaped bookcase because the white ones were selling out on a bunch of sites. I also had to buy a Graco glider and dresser used online because they were too good of a deal to pass up. We are doing a gender neutral nursery, so I have picked up some bric-a-brac decorations for bookshelves.

I'm definitely going to start looking out for deals on wipes, creams, and onesies!
  • Options
    I bought a book and bear after first ultrasound (from kohls $10 and it helps go to children in need), and got a smokin deal on a breast pump, brand new, seal never broken at a garage sale for $100! Couldn't pass that up!
  • Options
    cawalpcawalp member
    @MustangPegasos I think you win the deal of the day award! That is a serious steal!!

@kemerson531 @willashbaby
    I had no idea amazon was having this and now I'm so excited! I've been on amazon for days in a row looking at cute stuff I want. I may break into to the baby savings this week :)
  • Options
    We bought a gender neutral baby swing, a cute white sleeper onesie and a pack of the softest white socks! Trying to wait for more until after we find out the gender in 5 weeks, but it's killing me!
  • Options
    star7827 said:

Those are good ideas. I haven't had a baby in 16 years so everything is so new again.

My youngest just turned 17! Crazy isn't it.
  • Options
    I got the Kiinde breastfeeding kit it was 50% off. Couldn't pass it up. I would want a new stroller but my h would flip and not sure if I will be able to sell mine. We have a toddler so we have a car seat and crib already. I updated the registry for my sanity of not to forget. It's mostly pump stuff and a few outfits I had left over from my daughter.
  • Options
    Only a few maternity clothing items here. Oh and new flooring for our entire house! Once this is installed and our house is not a train wreck, I will start filling up the nursery! By then we will also know the sex.
  • Options

mustangpegasos 

I'm jealous of the breast pump!  I am searching high and low for one that won't cost a fortune but also doesn't look like a death trap for boobies! 
  • Options
    Received my breast pump in the mail from health insurance covered @ 100% and they paid for shipping!!! 

MIL loves to spoil her grandbabies so we're waiting to see how much damage she does when she comes to visit!!
  • Options
    US moms...remember that breast pumps are covered by insurance now! Don't buy them!

DD 12/20/99, DS 12/14/12, M/C 9/2014, M/C 1/2015

• Options
    I haven't bought anything, but I plan on using CD and making my own baby food. Just adding items to the registery!

any suggestions on what underwear to buy? seriously, i need something more comfortable. 
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Married: Feb. 2014
    TTC #1: March 2014
    Clomid: 1 cycle no IUI lead to a BFP 
  • Options
    dksport03  how do you get it?  Did you just call your insurance company?
  • Options
    I've heard of that and mentioned it to my husband! How did you go about getting your breast pump???
  • Options
    If you have a Motherhood Maternity store where you live, they have maternity ones there.  They're basically regular panties but they are cut higher on the leg so it won't squeeze.  I am going to get some this weekend.  I think they're 5 for $20 or something like that. 
  • Options
    Call your insurance company and ask them. Ours reimbursed us for the cost of the pump.

I haven't bought anything yet but my sister just shipped over our CDs (her son was using them after my DD outgrew them). I forgot how tiny and adorable newborn cloth diapers are. :x
  • Options
    Nothing for baby, yet. We are waiting to find out what we are having first. And DS is only almost 3, and we have kept pretty much everything from him, and since we didn't find out with him, it's all neutral stuff!!!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers 
      BabyFetus Ticker