March 2016 Moms

Welcome to March 2016! (READ THIS FIRST)

Re: Welcome to March 2016! (READ THIS FIRST)

• Truncated ... I like the way it sounds ! Congrats mamas , excited to share the next 8 months with you !!

image imageimage 

September Siggy Challenge : Favorite Childhood Movies ( Sorry I have two)

• Loading the player...
  • Ottoa10 said:
    Fajitas
    Now I'm hungry...  :P

Me: 26, DH: 41
    Colin Patrick born on 4/29 via emergency C-section following 41-week induction  <3

• Omnipotent. .... glad to be here
  • Bubbles! I love it it's just so fun to say lol
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Vacation. Hands down!
  • smushismushi member
    Sometimes I get but hairy too.
  • Opulent. It sounds so fancy. Lol.
  • AEG84AEG84 member
    Well my favorite word used to be joy, but now I'm changing it to twatwaffle because that might be the best term ever.
  • Ugh. Yea..... I say that a lot. Also super excited to join my fellow ladies from the TTGP board!!
  • Can someone please answer this for me :) ... I am not sure what it means when they add two magical weeks - I concieved June 11ish.... Which does NOT put me at 5 weeks like these apps are telling me. I was on my MP may 28-June 4.... I was also in Vegas 5 weeks ago and although nothing of that nature occured it is making my partner second guess me because of the time frame they are giving me. Someone plz help me sort this out
  • Can someone please answer this for me :) ... I am not sure what it means when they add two magical weeks - I concieved June 11ish.... Which does NOT put me at 5 weeks like these apps are telling me. I was on my MP may 28-June 4.... I was also in Vegas 5 weeks ago and although nothing of that nature occured it is making my partner second guess me because of the time frame they are giving me. Someone plz help me sort this out

They start counting from your last period. So the 40 weeks start 2 weeks before you actually conceive. Understand?
  • So do I say I'm 3 weeks or 5 ?
  • Discombobulated!
  • Rapscallion
  • So do I say I'm 3 weeks or 5 ?
    5.  The start of your pregnancy is the date of your period.
    DS1 - 9/21/11
    DS2 - 7/4/14
    DS3 - 2/21/16
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Our family of 5 is complete!!  Love our boys!

• It depends on how long your cycle is. If you really ovulate on day 14, then the date of your LMP is the start of pregnancy. But I ovulated on day 17.... So instead of a late February baby, we are due March 1! And I was seeing a reproductive endocrinologist. So trust me, this method is accurate;)
  • Lackadaisical. A customer used this mid-conversation a few months ago and i just love it!
  • AnnaMarie213AnnaMarie213 member
    edited July 2015
    Peanut Butter... yum! 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • I'm allergic to chocolate :-O lol
  • Your pregnancy begins 2 weeks before you actually conceive when using LMP.

• i'm boring...but I read it!
  • mdr619mdr619 member
    edited July 2015
    Ok, my frustration level is about to peak.  I have been trying to add/update a damn signature for a week now with no luck.  I have followed the directions at the top of this thread exactly and still can't get it to work.  I know it is as simple as @acleanlife24 makes it sound, because I have had one before, but for whatever reason the ticker isn't showing up.  It just says "image".  Can someone please help my ignorant arse??

I'd post a gif of someone hitting their head against the wall, but I can't get it to work.  GRRR

• mdr619 said:
    Ok, my frustration level is about to peak.  I have been trying to add/update a damn signature for a week now with no luck.  I have followed the directions at the top of this thread exactly and still can't get it to work.  I know it is as simple as @acleanlife24 makes it sound, because I have had one before, but for whatever reason the ticker isn't showing up.  It just says "image".  Can someone please help my ignorant arse??

I'd post a gif of someone hitting their head against the wall, but I can't get it to work.  GRRR

Are you mobile?  Some browsers don't work well either... I wrote the instructions as someone who uses Chrome at home with no work filters
  • mdr619mdr619 member
    edited July 2015
    @acleanlife24 Not mobile...using Firefox on my laptop (I'm a SAHM).
  • Anyone live in Virginia?
  • Dude and bummer! My students always laugh at me because they say I use that word too much! :)
  • Possimpible! (From "how I met your mother")
  • mtkbabymtkbaby member
    edited July 2015

mdr619 said:

Are you mobile?  Some browsers don't work well either... I wrote the instructions as someone who uses Chrome at home with no work filters

------------------------------------

I am mobile, so that now makes sense as to why those directions don't make sense to me. Haha! I need to start doing this on a computer so GIFs are easier and I can maybe get a profile picture to actually stay. I change it from the generic one to a picture of me every time I get on, but for some reason the next time I get on it is gone again. Does anyone know what I am doing wrong?
    Thanks,
    Newbie trying to learn
  • mtkbabymtkbaby member
    edited July 2015
    If you are mobile and want to add a GIF
    < img src ="gif url" >
    Use that formula and copy and paste the GIF url between the quotes. :)
  • @mdr619 In your profile when you're editing it, click on the "Show source" icon (last one on right), and then paste the html code, then click save.
    DS1 - 9/21/11
    DS2 - 7/4/14
    DS3 - 2/21/16
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

• mdr619mdr619 member
    @skruhmin Yeah, I've done that about 4756 times.  No go.
  • mdr619 said:
    @skruhmin Yeah, I've done that about 4756 times.  No go.
    Bastard The Bump and not being usable!!  Maybe try a different browser?
    DS1 - 9/21/11
    DS2 - 7/4/14
    DS3 - 2/21/16
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

• I don't have a favorite word but I'm excited to join this board :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker

• Margarita! (Although it will be a while before I have one!) so excited for March 2016!