December 2015 Moms

TEAM PINK

edited June 2015 in December 2015 Moms
@BumpAdmin please sticky to the top.

Many have been asking for this. Moms of girls, post here!

Re: TEAM PINK

• Loading the player...
  • Having a girl! Found at at NT scan then confirmed later with a private scan. Very excited for us all!!!
  • @cdv2015 that name is adorable!
  • Thank you, @jutondreau. We like oldies, but goodies. She is joining Audrey and Evelyn (Evvie).
  • We are having a girl too!!!!! Couldn't be more excited! Found out last Friday and was able to tell my family in person as I live in NC and they are all in nh. How awesome!
  • Found out last Thursday we are having a girl! So excited!
  • Team Pink here, due December 11th! Found out via elective ultrasound at 15 weeks! Could not be happier <3
                                      Our sweet Daughter!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Hoping for a girl again! And hoping Saturday they will be able to tell! I'll be 14w5d then so not trying to get my hopes too far up
  • Team pink! I was convinced it was a boy but I was so wrong. My twin sister due 7/14/15 is excited since her baby girly will have a cousin bestie whose also a girl
  • Had a check up today and the US tech guessed girl. I know it's just a guess, but still very exciting! This will be the first girl grandkid for my mom...she has 9 boys already! Eek! :)
  • Yeah we have the same due date!
  • binpobinpo member
    Ditto! Found out girl at 11 wks:)
  • I'm 17w1d. Hoping for a girl this time as we already have a 2 year old son. But we have names picked out for either gender. Amberlee Love for a girl& Anton Sebastian for a boy. Due December 2nd. :)
  • We found out yesterday we are having a girl!