Options

Dear Diary...

Re: Dear Diary...

• Options
    carlyhammondcarlyhammond member
    edited June 2015
    Dear diary,

11wks 3days

We got to see baby last Tuesday, and hear the perfect little heartbeat. Although, they didn't tell us anything was wrong- I still don't feel reassured and feel like doom is coming. Hopefully I'll feel a little better once 12 weeks passes by.
    I've also been thinking about a genetics test, not to find out the gender, but to make myself feel a little better. I don't understand why I feel this way as it's my first child, never experienced any loss.

Also,
    Dear pregnancy hormones:
    That dream I had this morning was nice..... Although next time can we star not someone I don't know and put my SO instead. I don't like drooling over another mans "manly parts"...

Sincerely,
    One who drools
  • Options
    9w2d

Dear Diary,
    Today the dog decided to randomly throw up on her bed right after lunch. While violently gagging, I managed to toss the bed and her toy that got barf on it outside. It will remain there until DH gets home from work.
    Signed,
    Sympathy Puker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Dear diary,
    I had to move my husbands car this morning and it smelled so bad I almost lost my breakfast. He left Chickfila from the night before in the 90 car all night. I had to drive with my head out the window. I think I'm a permant shade of green.

Sincerely,
    Gaggy mom
  • Options
    Hahahahaha omg Im sorry but that cracked me up!! This thread is hilarious!
    TTC since June 2014
    BFP: 5/5/15
    First baby due date: 1/14/16

• Options
    mahlodmahlod member
    edited June 2015
    9w6d

Dear diary,

After being vegetarian For almost 8 years. I now crave and eat meat. Anything baby wants, baby gets.
    The only problem is,right after eating anything meaty, I puke.

Anyway I feel like I have been missing out coz it tastes so good (no regrets for having chosen to not eat meat for 8 years, it's still the best decision I could have ever made). Till then, bring on the roasted chicken. :D

Yours truly,
    Ex vegetarian
  • Options
    Dear diary,
    The moving van is coming tomorrow. I'm laying on the floor looking at everything I still have to pack. I can't move I'm so tired.
  • Options
    mahlodmahlod member
    No dear :( .
    I am Kholo. Based in South Africa @ChipMonster
  • Options
    mahlod said:

No dear :( .
    I am Kholo. Based in South Africa @ChipMonster

Phoebe from the show Friends! She is a vegetarian except when she is pregnant she craved and ate meat! That's what your post made me think of.
  • Options
    carlyhammondcarlyhammond member
    edited June 2015
    Dear diary,
    Entry two
    11wks 4days.

SO is starting to get on my nerves. I'm thinking about plotting his demise. Just kidding I couldn't live without him- but seriously he needs to chill the eff out or I may do some harm.

Food is starting to look semi appealing. Unless it's chicken- who invented the stuff. It's seriously gross looking, gross smelling and just gross.

Currently craving grape kool-aid.... Pizza sounds nice too- who cares if it was dinner last night- I want pizza and kool-aid: if I could id make kool-aid pizza... NOTE- remember to find a recipe on Pinterest :>

Also, yesterday we spoke about dreams staring men other than my SO other. I'm SUPER glad you decided to listen to me.... Not....
    Please inform me why I woke up feeling guilty this morning.
    Oh that's right, because the star of my dream last night was someone I've crushed on for years and we both have SO's...
    Subconscious you are on my list. :-L

Sincerely,
    Dazed and confused.
  • Options
    mahlodmahlod member
    edited June 2015
    Oooh Lol, my bad. blonde moment....I know everyone love F R I E N D S, but I have never really been interested in it...i guess I am like Phoebe. Lol.

@ChipMonster :x
  • Options
    Dear diary

I have to go to a wedding reception tonight and all I wana do is sit in my pj's and eat ice pops! :|

Please can I not just hibernate for the next 6 months? Please... [-O<
  • Options
    Hilarious!!!! I couldn't stop laughing at 3 am and thought I woke hubby up!
    *as if farts aren't bad enough, add vinegar

11w 5d
    Dear diary,

I'm hungry and nothing sounds good at all, except that bag of salt and vinegar chips I ate today. I'm paying the price tonight. Apparently, the dog and my 2 year old don't appreciate my gas either. I'd leave too if I could.

I need real food!!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    11w2d

Dear diary,

I enjoyed every second of my first pregnancy. So much so, I would tell everyone how much I loved it and couldn't wait to experience it again.

This pregnancy is very different. I feel horrible on a daily basis. If I'm not nauseous, I'm bloated, or constipated. My boobs are already enormous. I'm just uncomfortable constantly already.

Feeling this way makes me feel guilty. I've found myself counting down the weeks until I get my body back and feel somewhat normal again. And then I remember the postpartum hormones and I dread that too.

Why is this pregnancy so much harder!?

Sincerely,
    Bad mom to baby #2
  • Options
    12 weeks

Dear diary,

I am so constipated I think I am going to turn in to poop.... Orgasming during my dreams is nice though let's keep that up:)

Sincerely
    I don't think I will ever poop again
  • Options
    N1col3N1col3 member
    This is the best thread ever! I just laughed until I cried!

I'm 9w today and if fruits and veggies could stop tasting like dirt to me that would be great!
  • Options
    Dear diary,

Today my partner took me to the cinema. Somehow I managed to cry in Jurassic park.........
    He then bought me a hot water bottle and I was so happy!
    So warm on my belly until it went cold and I burst out crying. Again.
  • Options
    10w2d

Dear diary,
    After recently kicking daughter out of our bed due to her sleeping crazily, she's still not eased to the idea of having to sleep on her own. In a battle to make sure she doesn't sneak in our bed, she kept me up until 6am this morning !! Victory because she slept on her bed!! But a total loss because I'm so tired and have to get ready for a party now :( but on the plus side too she made me finally hungry after just having cereal all day to get the will to eat a bowl of spaghetti at 3am!!! Oh man! But was Bebe oh so happy!!!
  • Options
    Dear diary
    Entry three
    11wks and how many days?

This bloat is killing me. I have been upgraded from regular work pants to yoga pants because I literally cannot breathe in regular pants.
    Plus side: I'm more confortable, also when I poo it makes me able to breathe.
    Downside: I have no need to poo.

Day two of this 7month looking blump. We need to invest in gas x.

No sexual dreams last night, I know that I was complaining in my last two entries..... I kind of miss them now- adds excitement to my life.

I feel like I'm going through menopause with these hot flashes.
    Please someone dump cold water on me! I'll do the ice bucket challenge again. No questions asked! Ok maybe a couple.

If my mother asks me one more time if I have decided on a nursery theme I will scream. I've told her three times that I will wait til we have a house and I know the gender... Watch next time I visit her she will ask me again.

Rant entry over.

I think ice cream is needed. Also, a shower- but I'm too bloated to move.

Sincerely,
    Bloated and stinky.

• Options
    Dear diary

I ordered the Doppler I can't wait till after next Monday which will be my second scan at 12+1.

I pray everyday that everything will be ok with you baby, I can't wait to see you. 1 week today and counting.

Sincerely

A very hormonal mammy to be.
  • Options
    10 weeks 2 days Dear Diary, I thought I could go without my unisom last night. I was wrong. I didn't sleep well at all and today I'm experiencing nausea for the first time in weeks. Unisom is a miracle drug and I can't wait to take it tonight. I also have the glucose tolerance test today. Not looking forward to it at all.
  • Options
    10 weeks, 5 days

Dear Diary,

Thank goodness the nauseousness and dizziness seems to have subsided...hopefully for more than just today. Because food is actually looking good. smells weird...but looks good. In fact everything smells weird. I can deal with the super sense of smell I now have. But, man, I can't stand the smell of me. What is up with all this pooping and gas. Not cute. Seriously. 

Also, have you seen my sex drive? yeah. me neither.

• Options
    ashin121 said:

Dear diary,

I woke up this morning tightly wrapped up in a blanket. Why? My husband wrapped me up into a cocoon after he woke up to the smell of my fart last night in attempt to contain my gas.

I laughed out loud at the gym reading this!
  • Options
    12 weeks

Dear diary,

I was so excited to have an appetite this morning. I ate a waffle and had some juice then I had a yogurt smoothie. I was very pleased with myself since this baby has wanted to eat NOTHING. As I'm brushing my teeth, I proceed to begin a violent vomit session. I had yet to vomit this whole pregnancy.

Thank you baby for that wonderful hope of enjoying food only to rip it away.

Sincerely,
    A Very Hungry Mama
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    10 weeks 6 days

Dear diary,

A) Where's my personal chef to make me all this awesome food I'm suddenly craving??? I don't have the patience to make an omelet with bacon, bell peppers and chicken. Or the fresh baked cookies I'm dying to have even though I know they'll make me sick. Stupid morning sickness.

B) Since when is my 1.5 year old son old enough to need a big boy bed?? I found him running around his room yesterday morning instead of in his crib where I left him the night before. What is this nonsense??? His mattress is now lowered completely to the floor.

C) Why are my dogs already cuddling with my blump?? It's cute and all, but my bladder isn't a huge fan!

Sincerely,
    Feed me, stop growing up and get off my bladder!!
  • Options
    leahabattleleahabattle member
    edited June 2015

12 weeks

Dear Diary,

HOW am I supposed to hide this from my coworkers?   The bump is already too big.  I think people are on to me, because WHO wears a giant oversized black blazer during summertime in Texas?  WHO?   I can't decide if it's better to wait things out a week or let everyone in my life think I have a newfound attachment to donuts.

Speaking of donuts, sweets give me food processing issues, and so do healthy things.  WHAT DO YOU WANT ME TO EAT?  You can't live on air.  Everything sounds disgusting.  On a good note, I'm still holding at my pre-pregnancy weight, but miss the taste of food.  Now I know why those skinny supermodels look so miserable.

Sincerely,

Bumpy, Brain Dead, and Hungry but not Hungry

DD born 6/14/13 MC Nov 2014 BFP on Mother's Day EDD 1/6/16