February 2016 Moms
Options

Everyone introduce yourselves!

Re: Everyone introduce yourselves!

• Options
    Hello I'm Chrystal. I have been with my husband going on 9 1/2 years and we have been married 1 1/2 years. This will be our first child. We are currently due  Feb. 19th according to the due date tracker online. My first appointment is next week and I cannot wait. It almost doesn't feel real. I'm excited, nervous, scared, probably every emotion under the sun about this pregnancy but I am just over the moon that I am actually pregnant.... (again still doesn't feel real).
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    Hi! I'm Haley and I'm 31 on Saturday. I've been married 8 months to my husband, and we've been together over 4 years. We got our first BFP yesterday and I'm over the moon, but cautiously as it's still soooo early! I'm thinking good thoughts, though. It's all I asked for for my birthday so I'm amazed it's come true!

We've been trying since our honeymoon in November of last year without so much as a glimmer of anything positive. I had made an apt at my ob/gyn next month to check things out and have my annual so it was really exciting to call and reschedule to a prenatal visit!

I'm 11 dpo, first faint BFP on frer yesterday am and again today. My app says I'm 3w5d and due February 27th...keeping positive thoughts rolling that this little poppyseed stays put! Happy birthday to me!

Cheers to all!

Haley
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    edited June 2015
    Hey everyone I'm Jessica and new here to the Bump! A little bit about myself... I'm 31, been married for 3 years, and have a very soon to be three year old son. I found out about five days ago that we were expecting a new addition to our family and we're all so excited \:D/
  • Options
    Hi ladies! My name is Melissa. I'm 33 and live in Pennsylvania (but originally from Wales in the UK). I work as a Project Manager for a commercial construction company, with a background in architecture. My husband and I have been married just over a year, and we got our BFP this morning! Based on the due date calculator, our due date is February 24th. We had a MC last October at 9 weeks, and we've been trying ever since to get pregnant again. While we are extremely excited about our happy news, I'm still a little anxious, and probably will be until I pass the 9 week mark.
    Anyway... Just wanted to say hi, and to congratulate all you expectant mothers on here!!
  • Options
    I am 30 years old and have been married for 3 years. My husband and I have a DS who is 20 months old. He certainly keeps us busy! I am a music teacher and my husband works in sales. We are so excited to be having our second child. Hoping for a nice, smooth pregnancy!
  • Options
    Hi ladies!

My name is Megan. I'm 23 and about 5 weeks pregnant. My estimated due date is February 17th. I have a 5 1/2 year old year old son and I'm from Oklahoma.
  • Options
    4N6s4N6s member
    I'm Vanessa, 27 years old and hoping for a successful pregnancy this time around. :)
    Married for 4 years this November.
  • Options
    Hi! My name is Megan. My husband and I just found out we are pregnant. Our due date is February 13th. This is our first child. Although I am super excited, I feel equally nervous. I have known so many people who have had trouble conceiving and keeping the babies full term. I'm trying not to dwell on this, but it's hard. I just pray for a healthy little one. Every day that I wake up with symptoms, I'm grateful. That means our sweet pea is still with us.

Can't wait to see where this adventure takes us!
  • Options
    shunthomasshunthomas member
    edited June 2015
    Hi ladies, My name is Shunteria and I'm pregnant with my 3rd baby, 4th pregnancy. I am married with 2 boys one will be 5 in October the other will be 1 also in October. My husband and I just renewed our vows for our 5 year anniversary this past Saturday on the Chattahoochee River. I look forward to getting to know you ladies. I'm so forgetful already. I forgot to mention I'm due February 15th.
  • Options
    alishayadigalishayadig member
    edited June 2015
    My name is Alisha! I'm 20 & the hubs is 21. Were originally from Cherokee NC but currently reside in California. My husband is a Marine & I'm a waitress. This is our first baby! We're sooooo excited! Also out after deployment present! :) weve been married for about a year been together for 4 years. I'm 5 weeks and 2 days! EDD 02/17/16 :)
  • Options
    Hi everyone! I'm Sara and DH and I are both 28. We met in college and have been married for almost 2 years, together for 8! I'm a school psychologist in an elementary school and he works in sales and is pretty darn successful at it! We have an EDD of 2/17 and this is our first pregnancy! We're very excited (although it's not "real" for him yet
  • Options
    After lurking for 2 weeks, I suppose I should finally post an intro! I'm Jill, I'm 29 and I live in Connecticut with my 30yo DH and 2 adorable labs that are our babies. This is my 2nd pregnancy (we had an early MC back in January) and will be our first child! We are incredibly excited!! We're both pharmacists and work long days/non-traditional hours, so it'll be interesting to figure out what to do with our schedules once baby comes. I look forward to learning a lot from you ladies; congrats to all!
  • Options
    Hi! I'm 30, moving to Chicago next week and expecting my third blessing 2/24. We have a little girl who just turned 4 and a 17 month old baby boy. I'm happy to be here and hopeful that we have a sticky baby in there.
    I'm really interested in a home birth this time! I wanted to have a home birth with my son, but we live in the sticks and are 25 minutes from the nearest hospital.
  • Options
    EmsandpeanutEmsandpeanut member
    edited June 2015
    Hi, ladies!
    My name is Emily. I am 30 and about 6 wks along with my first pregnancy. My partner and I are so excited, albeit a little surprised. I am in nursing school and am working as a nanny this summer. My partner Jesse is in IT for Tristar Health Systems.

We live in Franklin, TN with two fat kitty cats. I enjoy hiking, camping, cooking, and music. I am also a huge nerd. If any other mommies to be want to discuss Game of Thrones or Star Wars, I'm your girl!

So far I feel pretty good. My biggest complaint is that I feel so bloated and look like I could be three months pregnant! I only have occasional mild cramping and mild headaches(caffeine/cocktail time withdrawal are contributing factors I am sure. I do feel a little tired and could eat my weight in Indian food. I do not however have the hallmark m/s. No sore ta tas either. First ultrasound Monday and I am nervous! Good luck to everyone;) I look forward to chatting with ya'll.
  • Options

We live in Franklin, TN with two fat kitty cats. I enjoy hiking, camping, cooking, and music. I am also a huge nerd. If any other mommies to be want to discuss Game of Thrones or Star Wars, I'm your girl!

Yay another Tennessee lady! I'm in the Nashville area too. We live in Cane Ridge (what people lovingly refer to as Brentioch between Brentwood and Antioch).
    Pregnancy Ticker

September Siggy Challenge - Favorite Thing About Fall:
  • Options
    kris10mac said:

Yay another Tennessee lady! I'm in the Nashville area too. We live in Cane Ridge (what people lovingly refer to as Brentioch between Brentwood and Antioch).
    We've lived in Cookeville for 6 years. I bc any believe there are so many Tennesseans in this group.
  • Options
    I can't believe*
  • Options
    Hi! I'm Alisa. I'm a 28 year old stay at home mom to a rambunctious 21 month old little girl, so this makes baby #2! My husband is a security officer at an Army Depot after almost 9 years of active duty in the army. We now live in central KY on our little homestead where I raise/grow most of our food. We weren't trying for this little one but we weren't trying to prevent either lol. Very excited to meet our new little family member!
  • Options
    @kinnonam They've been around other kids and babies before and were ok. I'm thinking we'll get a baby doll that makes noises to get them used to it, and will definitely start leaving blankets around with the scent from the baby laundry detergent. If you have any suggestions let me know, congrats to you!
  • Options
    Hi All! My name is Katie - I just turned 26 yesterday! I am 4 weeks & 4 days along. I had a miscarriage in January and we just decided to start trying last ovulation. So excited it happened so quickly but then again, I have that lingering worry in the back of my mind... Knowing it might not work out. And that's nature's way. Trying to be as positive as possible about that and be accepting to whatever happens, happens!

This will be my 2nd baby (3rd pregnancy). My husband and I had our first baby 9-30-13 and she is an absolute riot. She is the light of my life! I'm so excited to bring her a sibling into this world. (not so excited for morning sickness, though)

**I'm new to this whole birth club community forum stuff!!
  • Options
    Hi I'm caitlin and my husband James and I are expecting our first child. I'm 29 and he is 38. We just celebrated our 1 year anniversary and I found out on the day after that I was pregnant after feeling like I was going to pass out.
  • Options
    I have a doxie also.
  • Options
    Hi I'm Ashley and this is our first (: we are getting married next month! So excited to be a mommy (:
  • Options
    Hello everyone! My name is Haley and I am so excited to have my first baby in February! I am now 20, but will be having this miracle when I am 21. My partner works full time in a General paint and I work as a full time housekeeper. We currently live in our own 3 story townhouse with our pup Marley, cat Milo, and ball python mabel :). This is definitely a surprise for us but we couldn't be happier and ready to take on life as it comes :). I know I'm young but I'm probably at the same stage in life as everyone else, financially independent and happy :).
  • Options
    mande531mande531 member
    edited June 2015
    Glad to be part of the group!
  • Options
    My name is Martina, I am in complete shock but happy to be part of this group of February due dates
  • Options
    Hey, my name is Emmy. Im 20 yrs old. And this is my 1st pregnancy!! I will be 2 months next week. Im super excited and nervous and scared all at once. My boyfriend is more excited than i am.
  • Options
    Feb 16, but my first appt and u/s isn't until the first week of July, so I'll find out the date then!
  • Options
    Puckettxx said:

Hi ladies!

My name is Megan. I'm 23 and about 5 weeks pregnant. My estimated due date is February 17th. I have a 5 1/2 year old year old son and I'm from Oklahoma.

Hi Megan! Where in Oklahoma are you? I'm due with my second on February 16, and I have a 6 year old too :)

• Options
    Hi there !! My name is Kelsey and I am 24 years old.
    I am 5 weeks pregnant and due feb 14th.
    I have been with my boyfriend for only 6 months so this was a huge surprise baby but very very wanted.
    My boyfriend has a 8 year old son who we don't get to see nearly enough of.
    I work for a cellphone company and live in Canada on Vancouver island. :)

Looking forward to getting to know you all
  • Options
    Hi Everyone, I'm Irish, I live in Dubai and this is where I met David, my English gentleman! We met almost three years ago and at Christmas decided to come off the pill and see what happens as he is 42 and I was 40 in May. He managed to give me the best birthday present I could imagine. Neither of us had been married before or have children so it's exciting to do it together as first time parents!

We are both financial advisors and work together too.

I had a bit of a scare on Wednesday but had a scan and saw the little heartbeat and heard it too, so if any of you bleed, don't panic just get to the doctor for some reassurance.

I've had no symptoms other than sore nipples. My mum had me and my siblings within three hours and my sister the same so I'm hoping it might rub off on me

Nice to meet you all,

Joanne
  • Options
    Hi everyone!  Y'all can call me Magda or Mags (most of my internet friends do!)  I'm 32 and my DH is 34.  We've been married for 4.5 years, we live in Texas, and this is our first baby!  I'm excited and nervous at the same time.  When I told DH that the test was positive, he asked me if I was excited.  I nodded enthusiastically, then burst into tears and whispered that I was super terrified at the same time.  What do I know about being a mom??  Thank heavens DH is amazing at being strong when I need him to be!
  • Options
    Hi! My name is Mykel Ellen. I live in Wesley Chapel, FL with my hubby, 2 dogs Maddie and Scooter, and one cat Mr. MooMoo. I am an executive assistant and recently started a photography business with my sister. I love scuba diving, playing tennis, and swimming. This is my first pregnancy. I'm really nervous about this because I just lost one of my kidneys. I hope and pray for the best for everyone!
  • Options
    I'm shaina! I live in Jersey and I'm 30. I'm a FTM and I'm super excited. My husband and I had to do ivf to get pregnant (I'm perfectly healthy but his sperms sucks!). We got super lucky and got pregnant the very first cycle. I'm due February 13. We get to see the heartbeat next Wednesday and I can't wait!
  • Options
    kturco2015kturco2015 member
    edited June 2015
    Hi All! You can call me KT.
    I'm just a couple weeks before my 28th birthday. DH and I have been together for nine years. This is our first pregnancy, and it happened on our first try. Much faster than expected.
    I am officially 6 weeks today and due on February 13.
  • Options
    Hi everyone! I've been lurking the past few days, but I figured I would actually introduce myself instead of just creeping on everyone's posts. My name is Sammi. I'm a 26 year old teacher. My husband and I have been together for 3.5 years, and married since March. This is our first little nugget, and we are just in disbelief that it happened so quickly. Like, I'm still trying to wrap my head around the awesomeness. According to my app calculations, I'm 5W1D, with a due date of 2/19, but I have a feeling I'm not quite so far along yet. Time will tell! :-)
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    Hi - My name is Amber and I am a stay at home mama to three kiddos and 1 pup who is like another toddler. I have a 6 year old boy, a 5 year old girl and a 21 month old girl, we just lost our fourth baby a little girl when I was 20 weeks pregnant this past March and I have another one on the way. Due Feb 8! Good Luck and Congrats to everyone! :)
  • Options
    wsheawshea member
    Hi Ladies! I'm new to this group but really loving the idea of having an online community to turn to throughout this crazy journey of pregnancy and parenthood :)
    I have been married for 8 years and we have one son, 20 months old, named Jameson. He has completely taken over our hearts (and life!) and we are excited for him to be a big brother. I am having weird feelings of guilt over the excitement around another baby, I think because he has been our whole world and now he will have to share the love and attention. Hoping it is a smooth (as can be!) transition.
    I had an emergency C with him after a gruelling 36 hour labour filled with complications, and this time I have listened to my doctor and will be scheduled in for a C section. I would love advice from any of you who have experienced that!
    I love playing Slopitch, making music with my big maritime family and strolling through farmers markets :)
    Having a hard time with the nausea and bloating but I know from experience that it gets better!
    Due date feb. 6/2016
  • Options
    Hey ladies! New here, previously from the TTC after Loss board. Very excited to be on the journey again. We are pumped to be expecting and I figured our due date to be February 23rd. I also have an awesome dog, we love her :)