November 2015 Moms

November 2015 (Fresh start)

https://forums.thebump.com/group/665-november-2015-fresh-start

Hi everyone
I have started a new group to give any Nov 15 mothers a chance for a fresh start away from all the negative bs that's been happening on this board.
I'm personally over it and from alot of threads I have read so are alot of other mothers.
When I came to the bump I was looking for a community of support during this pregnancy other mothers who can share opinions without being judged or torn to pieces over minor things and it's become obvious through reading the way a certain group are treating others that this board isn't going to get better.
Everyone is welcome to join and I look forward to starting a supportive community with you and leaving this childish crap behind :)

Re: November 2015 (Fresh start)

• Loading the player...
  • See your proving my point
  • Not interested in arguing with any of you just letting everyone know this group now is there for anyone interested in getting away from people such as yourselves.
  • Am I allowed to join?

Are you finished being nasty?
  • @PocketFullofShells I love your avitar pic!
  • Where did I day I didn't read the guidelines? Do you see me posting my baby bump and ultrasound pics in a new thread? And what's wrong with never having been pregnant before? I will be 16 weeks tomorrow. Like... wtf? I am defending those on this board that are not insanely defensive (not an implication, clearly a fact) and come here to enjoy not deal with even more needless drama than we already have in our lives. And whatever implication you think I made? You made way more implications. @PocketFullofShells @urby87
  • Also not a lurker... I participate when I have the time and feel like it. I have commented and started new threads. Everyone starts somewhere...
  • Am I allowed to join?

Well, I'll tell you that you already have the mothering thing down.

Eta: where and when have I ever been nasty?
    Please don't comment on my mothering.
    As I said in my post everyone is welcome if they want to be part of a supportive community.
  • @PocketFullofShells defending those who are new and meant no harm by not realizing there are guidelines.
  • @Emma&Shayne I just saw you posted about feeling under the weather and got some nice responses. Sorry you feel sick but don't you feel like you got supportive feedback? It's kind of a bummer to see anyone make snap judgements about women on this BMB. It only fuels animosity. And for what it's worth the "mean girls" show up first to support ladies going through tough times. I'm glad they're here and I wouldn't participate if the board was all just a collection of anonymous pictures of tummies and ultrasounds. Best of luck to you in whatever decision you make...I hope you find what you're looking for.

Yes I did get some lovely helpful responses I'm not saying everyone on this board is negative but a select few can ruin the community feel. Just because I received nice responses today doesn't mean every other mother on this board did. Please stay here if your interested in being around those ladies but I'm looking at the bigger picture and I'd rather have a safe place to voice my concerns views questions and yes share belly and ultrasound pictures because I'm interested in how other people feel not just myself.
  • Well excuse me for not understanding the etiquette of lurkers completely since I am not one... this is what we are talking about. I clearly misunderstood being called a lurker yet I am attacked for it? No I haven't been a member here very long but newbies deserve the same respect as anyone. There are constructive ways to comment and let someone know they should have done this instead of this, but I feel the way people go about "informing" others and "helping" is rather bizarre.
  • ooooner said:

Well excuse me for not understanding the etiquette of lurkers completely since I am not one... this is what we are talking about. I clearly misunderstood being called a lurker yet I am attacked for it? No I haven't been a member here very long but newbies deserve the same respect as anyone. There are constructive ways to comment and let someone know they should have done this instead of this, but I feel the way people go about "informing" others and "helping" is rather bizarre.

Who attacked you? We were trying to help you understand what she meant... The tone you're reading our responses in is likely very different from the way we mean them.
    Me: 28, DH: 40
    Married 9/28/13
    DS born 11/12/15
    EDD 8/13/18
  • Am I allowed to join?

Well, I'll tell you that you already have the mothering thing down.

Eta: where and when have I ever been nasty?
    Please don't comment on my mothering.
    As I said in my post everyone is welcome if they want to be part of a supportive community.
    I can comment on anything. The remark "are you finished being nasty?" Is straight something my mom would say. So actually, complimenting you. M
    Also I see you couldn't name times I was nasty, so I feel like your judgement of me was out of line.
    Since your using a new profile as your last one was banned by bump administration I don't feel I need to explain exactly when you were nasty because it speaks for itself.
  • Am I allowed to join?
    Well, I'll tell you that you already have the mothering thing down. Eta: where and when have I ever been nasty?
    Please don't comment on my mothering. As I said in my post everyone is welcome if they want to be part of a supportive community.
    I can comment on anything. The remark "are you finished being nasty?" Is straight something my mom would say. So actually, complimenting you. M Also I see you couldn't name times I was nasty, so I feel like your judgement of me was out of line.
    No, her judgement wasn't out of line. You're one of the main people on this board that is making me not want to post here or even read posts, because you're continuously rude, judgmental, and sarcastic. I'm not going to go through all of your posts/replies to give you evidence that you were being rude. You obviously don't think you were being rude, so even showing you which replies we consider rude isn't going to change your opinion.
  • urby87urby87 member
    ooooner said:
    Where did I day I didn't read the guidelines? Do you see me posting my baby bump and ultrasound pics in a new thread? And what's wrong with never having been pregnant before? I will be 16 weeks tomorrow. Like... wtf? I am defending those on this board that are not insanely defensive (not an implication, clearly a fact) and come here to enjoy not deal with even more needless drama than we already have in our lives. And whatever implication you think I made? You made way more implications. @PocketFullofShells @urby87
    The post I quoted said, "Who has the time to read every single guideline?"  Which is why I remarked on the importance of  reading the guidelines.  It also said, "These women have too much time on their hands. If you have the time to spend monitoring these boards like a hawk you obviously have nothing better to do. I have a full-time job, a house, a boyfriend, three pets and one baby on the way..."  Clearly, it was implied that you think you have more going on in your life than the people you're talking about.  So please, tell me what implications I made and how exactly they are false.
  • Since so many ladies have already joined the new group I think I have alot of lovely ladies who agree and are over the drama. Anyone yet to join il see you there :)
  • I've just accepted more members :) we are on a roll people. See you there
    https://forums.thebump.com/group/665-november-2015-fresh-start
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"