June 2015 Moms
Options

6/2 Daily Symptoms: One Day Closer... How Do You Feel?

We're one day closer to due dates, ladies!
How are you holding up?

Re: 6/2 Daily Symptoms: One Day Closer... How Do You Feel?

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I got up to pee an hour ago and I can't fall back asleep. At least my SO will be getting up in about an hour and a half so then I can turn the tv on or crochet. Also, I'm having some type of contractions... I don't know if they're just more painful BH ones or the start of the real deal. They seem to be stronger and longer than anything I've experienced before, so we'll see what today brings.
  • Options
    I'm hot as well and can't sleep, and I'm hungry !! Currently eating stuffed peppers lol
  • Options
    joyfuljennyjoyfuljenny member
    edited June 2015
    Westypet said:

This is a different kind of hell. I know heartburn is so common, but I cannot handle two weeks of this new bs.

Every time I move, I get the urge to be sick. I can't lay down, even though I'm exhausted and just want to sleep.

Each time the hubby turns over in bed, I get a wave of nausea bc I feel like food I ate yesterday is coming back up.

Baby keeps getting startled by the acid grumbling in my belly, and moves, which causes either BH or another wave of heartburn nausea.

Does Zantac 150 actually work? I don't want to take Phenergan if nausea isn't the real problem.

Oh, and still having all the other normal crap preg symptoms.

I started having this exact same issue a couple weeks ago, the acid reflux and nausea was so bad, it was actually waking me up after I'd been asleep for awhile. Tums, which had been effective for me all along, were no longer doing anything. But Zantac did help! I take it before bed and I've been able to sleep for a few nights now.

My dr also said it was safe to take Prevacid, but I was so late in the game (didn't mention it to her until my 39 week appt) that it might not be worth it, she said it generally takes a week of taking it for it to be effective, I could have a baby here by the time it started working. Thankfully, Zantac's been enough for me.
  • Options
    edited June 2015
    @Westypet.. I was having heartburn so bad it was making me nauseous and actually throw up. I was miserable! TUMS were no longer working for me either. I started taking Zantac every night after supper and it has been a HUGE relief! Hope it helps you too! Heartburn sucks!
  • Options

Westypet said:

This is a different kind of hell. I know heartburn is so common, but I cannot handle two weeks of this new bs.

Every time I move, I get the urge to be sick. I can't lay down, even though I'm exhausted and just want to sleep.

Each time the hubby turns over in bed, I get a wave of nausea bc I feel like food I ate yesterday is coming back up.

Baby keeps getting startled by the acid grumbling in my belly, and moves, which causes either BH or another wave of heartburn nausea.

Does Zantac 150 actually work? I don't want to take Phenergan if nausea isn't the real problem.

Oh, and still having all the other normal crap preg symptoms.

I started having this exact same issue a couple weeks ago, the acid reflux and nausea was so bad, it was actually waking me up after I'd been asleep for awhile. Tums, which had been effective for me all along, were no longer doing anything. But Zantac did help! I take it before bed and I've been able to sleep for a few nights now.

My dr also said it was safe to take Prevacid, but I was so late in the game (didn't mention it to her until my 39 week appt) that it might not be worth it, she said it generally takes a week of taking it for it to be effective, I could have a baby here by the time it started working. Thankfully, Zantac's been enough for me.
    I've been on prescription Zantac since 32 weeks, when the tums stopped working. It's the preventative kind you take twice a day and it is amazing. Every now and then I get a twinge of heartburn and at that point 2 tums clears it up. Best thing ever. Should have started it earlier.

I just feel off. I can't eat without almost immediately feeling full and a little queasy despite having zero nausea up to this point. Also SO MUCH PELVIC PRESSURE. Dr said last week that baby was sitting super low in my pelvis and I believe that. Hopefully it will make me start to dilate. 37+1 today and hoping she's cooked enough to want to come out soon. I can't imagine feeling like this for another 3-5 weeks.
  • Options
    CuijCuij member
    I was checked and 4cm yesterday. So from the exam I was so sick last night. Terrible nausea and contractions every 5 minutes, for a minute in length, for over an hour. But I didn't rush in because I wanted to see if I could sleep it off a bit. Sure enough I fell asleep from taking nausea meds, and woke up with no contractions. Today I feel sore, like I did a crazy AB workout.
  • Options
    I couldn't sleep last night, but that was mainly because my husband is on his 2 week rotation of night shift, and I have a harder time sleeping those nights. I am so so so nauseated, tired and sore. We have a baby appointment today, I am really interested to see if I dilated any, I know it doesn't really matter but she is so low, huge difference from last week and I have so much pressure. So I just want to know if that has actually changed anything. 15 days until my c section.
  • Options
    @mrs1374a I have noticed longer periods of her being very quiet but then when she does move she's goes wild. I would definitely mention it though because they may want to monitor just to double check things.
  • Options
    Last week I complained alot about breathing problems and contractions. Today I'm 37 wks and 5 days and my doctor said he'll strip my membrane. However, I am no longer having those symptoms. Wondering what I should do. Last time he checked I was only 1cm dilated.
  • Options
    My appointment is tomorrow and I am hoping I've made some progress and can be induced. I was with my last son when he was born 8 years ago and it went nice an quick. This weekend the four kids are with their dad so the timing would be perfect. I'm petrified of going in the middle of the night on a school night when I have them all and not being able to get anyone over here to watch them! Irrational yes because everyone's on baby watch!
  • Options

I'm hot as well and can't sleep, and I'm hungry !! Currently eating stuffed peppers lol

I have been wanting to make stuffed peppers for over a week! Yummmmm
  • Options
    Anyone else on here feel like they are crawling out of their skin? I'm 38 weeks and I got up this morning feeling like I was on some sort of speed. I'm shaky and can't sit still. I haven't wanted to eat for days and I'm ready to just bolt on 8 directions at once!
  • Options
    Nearly 40 weeks & I experienced acid reflux for the first time ever last night when my chicken kabobs & hummus shot right up my esophagus at 2:30AM. DH didn't even flinch when I shot up in bed!

Lost what I believe was my mucus plug yesterday morning & had pink tinged discharge. Of course after that lower back pain & pelvic pressure followed. The PP was so bad I felt like every step I took LO could fall out at any moment. My midwife indicated my cervix is ripening & labor could be imminent in the next few days but we'll see. My next appt is Thursday....let's see if I can make it. Really counting on this full moon tonight!!
  • Options
    Cramps and sick :( Really really wishing this chest cold goes away before I go into labor. My lungs hurt so bad. Every time I cough I get a contraction. As of this morning feeling super stuffed up and a migraine. Not fun, and not something I want to deal with while having a newborn.

Since Saturday I have had NO appetite and every time I eat I get super sick. I had morning sickness up until 37 weeks, it died off. Now its back. 

So much complaining today :( I just want to feel better...