June 2015 Moms
Options

new complaints and vents for the week 5/25

havent seen a new one yet so i thought i would start one up.

ive got a pretty silly one,
DH and i along with our roommate started playing this new game on our phones (mine is on my ipod)
and for whatever reason, the game app crashes multiple times a day for me (happened like 15 times yesterday) which wastes the in-game energy and gives me 0 prizes/rewards/experience. i think i lost at least 90 energy and that is a lot. oh man. so annoyed.

Re: new complaints and vents for the week 5/25

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Sammy K said:

DS has started regressing on all fronts and we're a month away from LO'S arrival. He only eats with his hands, he's been hitting and kicking, he won't sit on the potty and bedtime has become a grudge match. We're focusing on getting his sleep back on track first and hoping some of the other problems are because he's sleep deprived. Potty training is on hold until after LO is here. I'm already tired from incubating the tiny human - I don't have energy for this.

I feel you girl. Our DS will be 3 in the beginning of July. I've heard that 3 is a WHOLE NEW LEVEL, but good golly my frustrations with this child's lack of listening skills and doing what's asked of him may drive me to drink. He's testing boundaries, patience, and basically we have reverted to telling him to do the opposite of what we want for him to do, in order to get him to actually do what we desire. Reverse psychology at its finest. I'm not even attempting potty training because of his strong will to NOT want to do it right now. Praying that I will be able to manage my sanity when DD arrives.
  • Options
    @Mommaswizz what do they expect? You to pull some sort of jedi mind trick and command the LO to move?

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    So lo is due in a week and my S.O decided to tell me that he is not happy and hasn't been happy in awhile. Today he text me saying he wants me to move to my moms.
  • Options
    So my mom decided now (with a little over 3 weeks left in my pregnancy) that she is quitting one of her medicines cold turkey. The doc gave her some phenergan (spelling?) to help, but Lord have mercy, I don't think I can deal with her acting a fool & having withdrawal symptoms while I'm in my 9th month & possibly caring for a newborn. Today she flipped out on me twice. Yay for stressful family members. (Only child & she lives 20 min away...)
  • Options
    sideboth said:

I'm cranky and for some reason really pissed off about the sticky about the dietitian.  Of all the services to offer a new mother....How about a pediatrician.  Something that would actually be really useful for a new mother.  I feel like it feeds into this idea that I have to bounce back to pre birth body as soon as possible.

It's just so short sighted for the bump and it makes me angry every time I look at it.  
    Especially since it looks like this lady specializes in nutrition during pregnancy....
  • Options
    I'm with @sideboth on the dietitian sticky! It's just more pressure women don't need to maintain an unreasonable standard at all costs? I'm sorry but if my post party's body is not acceptable the world can just eff off! I'm a big fan of listening to your body! It makes me cringe when pregnant women complain that they are hungry and then list what they ate that day. If you are hungry, eat!!!
    BabyFruit Ticker image
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    aj1327aj1327 member
    @jlpcdt2015 I'm sorry that you are going through this as well. Wishing the best for you and your baby.
  • Options
    @karaelaine1991 thank u. I'm thankful for the support of my family and friends right now.
  • Options
    klkonwiklkonwi member
    @Mommaswizz my sister in law is so crazy..... I've posted on here about her before. She says she can communicate with her baby ..... And make it kick..... Geez what's your problem? Lol........ Haha.
  • Options
    kbbtahkbbtah member
    house86 said:

Love that 5 mins in the morning where I can see my ankle bones... :s

@house86 I got some compression knee high socks from a specialty shop: LIFE SAVER! My calves, ankles, and feet are back to normal. Well worth the $30 :)
  • Options
    Lmao @klkonwi good god there's definitely something wrong with me. Hahahahahah but seriously if someone told me they could communicate with their baby, I'd laugh my ass off. I have the rest of my life to chat with this kid. I'll enjoy our radio silence for now hahahaha
  • Options

So lo is due in a week and my S.O decided to tell me that he is not happy and hasn't been happy in awhile. Today he text me saying he wants me to move to my moms.

So sorry that you have to deal with this. He seems totally checked out and immature. Hoping you can find the strength to kick him to the curb. You don't need more drama in your life. Especially right now as you focus on the care of your precious new baby. Best of luck to you.
  • Options
    @jlpcdt2015 I'm really sorry to read your post. Guy didn't even have the balls to face you like a man. Wishing you the best of a rough situation, and sending you positive vibes as you go thru this.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    HayesRN13 said:

And.. The same person (@klkonwi knows who) that stated she had 16 shots of terb or whatever.. Posted on another thread arguing whether or not they change due dates by late ultrasound .. And that her dr changed hers because she was measuring 3 weeks ahead.. But she just had terb.. Hmmmm :^o

Definitely thought 16 shots sounded suspect /:)
  • Options
    So Saturday the 23rd was my last day of work and today is my first day at home by myself without my SO. I am so bored that I'm going out of my mind. I need to give myself a task for each day, I think, because I cannot go on like this.
  • Options
    @ElRuby I will try to take your advice and just enjoy this time! It's just that I'm used to being very busy all the time so this is a tough adjustment!
  • Options

@ElRuby I will try to take your advice and just enjoy this time! It's just that I'm used to being very busy all the time so this is a tough adjustment!

This is how I felt when I first started being home- I went from 100 mph to 0 and it was such a tough adjustment! But I honestly think the relaxation has helped me have a symptom and complication free pregnancy. Rest! Watch Netflix! Try a new recipe! Craft something for LO! You could probably spend an entire day on Pinterest looking at cute craft ideas lol
  • Options
    Well contractions are going on a week straight now but still not dilated ... gah the pain in my back is killer. Nothing is helping.
    My feet and hands seem like they're stuck swollen . I feel like a giant balloon.
    Florida humidity does not help.
    Other than on a positive note my LO is almost here !
  • Options
    Thank you @mvargas12 and @Serenamarr for your feedback! I have been trying to relax and be stress free today. I'm thinking of going for a walk and starting a blanket for baby when I get back. You both had great suggestions! I appreciate them very much. :)
  • Options
    KreslaKresla member
    The bathroom is my new office...so is Target! I don't mind Target but man I am tired of sitting on the toilet using up toilet paper.