• Options
    Good luck and I hope all is well!
    Diane
    First Timer!
    EDD: 6-13-15
    Me: 34 Hubs: 37

Pregnancy Ticker

imageimage
                                                                    Jean-Luc                                   Unna       

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Have you been able to sleep at all? It sounds like you are progressing nicely and you'll be able to meet your LO soon. [-O< Sending positive thoughts for a smooth delivery.
  • Options
    THinking of you!! Sending lots of good thoughts for a quick and easy delivery and a fast recovery for you and LO!
  • Options
    Just seeing this, and sending you both lots of good thoughts.  You sound so calm, which is a great way to welcome your sweet babe to the world - well done.  Good luck, and hang in there.
  • Options
    Sending lots of love, thoughts, and prayers. Sounds like you have some good support!
  • Options
    Huge amounts of luck being wished over the Atlantic!
  • Options
    Lots of love and hugs. Happy and healthy baby coming your way!
  • Options
    Try to rest as much as your body will allow for the grand finale! (And, new beginning)

Still over here rooting for you both!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Wishing you a safe and happy delivery!
  • Options
    Best wishes for a quick and easy delivery and a happy healthy baby Xox
  • Options
    Glad to hear ya'll are doing well! Praying for a smooth delivery. My twin sister and I were born at 32 weeks and are both healthy! Keep us posted
  • Options
    CillyMama said:

@lovethatcolosun I've been able to get some sleep here and there. More like mini naps. It's hard with all these tubes and wires that get in the way.

Happy to hear that, discomfort aside, all is well so far! Continuing prayers for a happy and healthy mommy and baby! 
  • Options
    Best of luck to you!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Sending good thoughts your way!! :)
  • Options
    Thinking of you !!!
  • Options
    WestypetWestypet member
    edited April 2015
    Looking forward to an update this evening! Got any Netflix binging you can do while you rest and wait, @CillyMama ?
  • Options
    Thinking of you! Sounds like things are going well!
  • Options
    Thinking of you and LO! Eager for an update!
  • Options
    Thinking of you and hoping all is well
  • Options
    Good luck to you and baby!
  • Options
    mellymar said:

I woke up way too early, couldn't fall back asleep, and started to wonder how you were doing. Hope all is well

I feel the same way! Was thinking about u last night. Hope all is going well. Sending good vibes your way. ❤️
  • Options
    Hope everything comes out great! Best wishes!! 

• Options
    Hoping everything is well for you and LO- continued thoughts and prayers for you and the family!
    TTC: 1/2014 BFP: 9/24 EDD: 6/8/2015 Sorry for the poor man's siggy...ticker won't load regardless of how many tips I read.
  • Options
    Thinking of you. Hope all is going well. 
  • Options
    Stopping in to check for updates as well. Hope everything is great! <3

• Options
    Alright ladies, looking for some permission here. I did a little deep googling and I think I may have found a work email address. Should I attempt to reach out?
    BabyFruit Ticker image
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    KaLikeAWindKaLikeAWind member
    edited April 2015
    @MrsWiggleWaggle oohh. I want to say yes but its the 'work' email. That's making me hesitate.

ETA does tb show her registration email? Like the one I get emails to every week from tb?
  • Options

Alright ladies, looking for some permission here. I did a little deep googling and I think I may have found a work email address. Should I attempt to reach out?

If you found a work email, did you also find a "real life" name that could be used for a Facebook search to potentially send a personal message?

Feeling stalkerish but I really am concerned.
  • Options
    edited April 2015

If you found a work email, did you also find a "real life" name that could be used for a Facebook search to potentially send a personal message?

Feeling stalkerish but I really am concerned.
    I did, but had no luck on facebook. so I imagine she has locked down her privacy settings...only found one person on facebook with that name but there is no photo or information at all so im not sure.
    BabyFruit Ticker image
    Pregnancy Ticker