June 2015 Moms
Options

Baby boy is here!!!!

Re: Baby boy is here!!!!

• Options
    Congratulations!!!
  • Options
    Congratulations @CillyMama he's precious!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    YAY!!! Welcome to the world baby Caden!! @CillyMama we're obviously overjoyed to hear your good news. Please don't call the cops on us hahahaha I kid, i kid. So happy you're both doing well!
  • Options
    Welcome Caden!!! And congratulations to mama! I'm glad that all is well.
  • Options
    How cute is he!?! Congratulations on making such a precious baby boy! Hope you get to take him home soon!
  • Options
    Congrats mama! I'm glad to hear you're both doing just fine.
    BabyFetus Ticker
    ♥  ♥  Mommy-To-Be to Baby #1 ♥  ♥ 
  • Options
    Congrats :-) hope u are both doing well:-)
  • Options
    Congrats Mama! He's beautiful!
  • Options
    Ahh! So excited for you! And so happy to hear you are both doing well :) We almost went to visit you at the hospital :p

Congrats!!
  • Options
    So happy you and baby are doing well. Congratulations!
  • Options
    Congratulations!! 
    Diane
    First Timer!
    EDD: 6-13-15
    Me: 34 Hubs: 37

Pregnancy Ticker

imageimage
                                                                    Jean-Luc                                   Unna       

• Options
    Congratulations !! He's so cute !!!
  • Options
    Congratulations! I hope your recovery and little Caden's growth go well, he's so precious.
    And that picture you got of him with his hand in the air looking like he's waving is perfect :)
  • Options
    He is one handsome little dude. Congrats!
  • Options
    Congratulations!! So happy you are both doing well! :)
  • Options
    Ahhhh! Yay!! So happy to hear you are both doing well! Congratulations!

• Options
    That is amazing! He definitely knows who his momma is!
  • Options
    CillyMama said:

Thanks again everyone! I haven't been able to hold him yet which makes me sad. I did however get to change his diaper today. He also grabbed onto my finger and looked at me. I totally melted.

Ah-Mazing. You can totally see him looking at you. I melted a little when I read that and saw the picture
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    You can totally see that he is connecting with you in that picture. Love it!
  • Options
    Congratulations on your sweet baby!
  • Options
    Aww! Congratulations Momma!! :x
  • Options
    simply wonderful. congrats, lady and hope you get to hold that little love soon
  • Options
    Sooo precious!!! Congratulations!
  • Options
    Congratulations he is so precious!
  • Options
    Congratulations! What a cutie pie.
  • Options
    he's beautiful! congrats
  • Options
    He's adorable! I hope he flies through his milestones in the NICU!!
  • Options
    Your story touched me. I too have a cerclage, I went into preterm labor at 19 weeks, 23 weeks and again at 29 weeks. After which I got steroid shots. I'm now 31 weeks and praying I can keep LO in for at least 6 more weeks. I get nervous sometimes about bleeding if I start dilating, but I'm taking it easy, one day at a time. Every day is a blessing. I wish for you a safe delivery.
  • Options
    So glad to hear that you both are doing well
  • Options
    Congrats! Love the images so keep them coming!
    Met: 12/20/08 Engaged: 8/20/09 Married: 6/19/10 DD: 12/12/11 New Bundle EDD: 6/16/14

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Just checking in to see if there were any updates along with more precious pictures. Hope you and Caden are well!
  • Options
    ckbryan said:

Your story touched me. I too have a cerclage, I went into preterm labor at 19 weeks, 23 weeks and again at 29 weeks. After which I got steroid shots. I'm now 31 weeks and praying I can keep LO in for at least 6 more weeks. I get nervous sometimes about bleeding if I start dilating, but I'm taking it easy, one day at a time. Every day is a blessing. I wish for you a safe delivery.

Thank you! Every day is a blessing. Each day the LO stays in, is another day that they are stronger. I know how hard it is to go through preterm labor not knowing what to expect and how nerve wracking it is. Just hang in there and hoping for the best for you.
  • Options
    What a handsome boy! He is getting stronger and stronger every day
  • Options
    @CillyMama he is like Superman, getting his powers from our sun (in his case, the lights). And, he's got a cool pair of shades like Cyclops in Xmen. He's even like 'check out these shades, babe' in the photo.
  • Options
    Just precious!! I'm so glad to see/hear he's doing so well. Hang in there, mama. He'll be home before you know it!
  • Options
    So sweet! Thinking of you and Caden.
  • Options
    mellymar said:

@CillyMama he is like Superman, getting his powers from our sun (in his case, the lights). And, he's got a cool pair of shades like Cyclops in Xmen. He's even like 'check out these shades, babe' in the photo.

Cyclops! My husband said the same thing!