April 2015 Moms
Options

Nursery Progress- Share here!

Nursery Progress- Share here!
Married: 3/01/08
Baby Girl: 7/29/11
Angel Baby: M/C 7/15/14 at 7wk
BFP: 8/23/14 - Due 4/28/15  - It's a BOY!

Re: Nursery Progress- Share here!

• Options

Still waiting on some orders (curtains, chandelier, mobile, wall letters, and some other art pieces) but I'm happy that the nursery is fully functional and stocked. :)

Pretty! Love the gold dots. I had so much fun decorating my daughters nursery. Don't get me wrong I have had enjoyed putting together my sons room, but girl stuff is so much more fun!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    kjuryfl said:

Still waiting on some orders (curtains, chandelier, mobile, wall letters, and some other art pieces) but I'm happy that the nursery is fully functional and stocked. :)

Pretty! Love the gold dots. I had so much fun decorating my daughters nursery. Don't get me wrong I have had enjoyed putting together my sons room, but girl stuff is so much more fun!
    Thanks! I didn't want to be "themey", just feminine and sweet. I actually think a boy room would have been a lot easier-- so many options for girls, it can be overwhelming. But lots of fun, too. :)
  • Options
    @taramanter‌ gorgeous! What's the nAme of the paint you chose? I love it!
  • Options
    @OliveMom3‌ it's Aloha by Behr Marquee
  • Options
    Beautiful!! Love the chevron with the canopy. I love nursery decor but it sucks that you can't leave bumpers and pillows in there with the baby.
  • Options
    cAtG82 said:

Beautiful!! Love the chevron with the canopy. I love nursery decor but it sucks that you can't leave bumpers and pillows in there with the baby.

I was just about to say the same thing! Seeing all those pillows and bumpers gets me all nervous!
    < Pregnancy Ticker >
  • Options
    Swing will eventually move to the living room.
  • Options
    I love having little diapers around again! Too cute
  • Options
    How do we sticky this? @BumpAdmin‌
  • Options
    My husband won't let me do anything until after our shower so our nursery is an empty room
  • Options
    Our nursery looks completely trashed. Crib and changing table and everything is here. Waiting till after my baby showers to clean the room up and figure out where everything is suppose to go. Plus right now it's like a storage room for all the baby shower games/favors/decorations.
  • Options
    STILL waiting on furniture and baby shower (we have an empty room with a glider). Hubby painted last week, but I'm still very hot and cold on the color. I keep alternating between "like" it and "never hated anything more"...hormones are fun.
  • Options
    kjuryfl said:

Coming along. Just waiting for some Air Force items from my in-laws (both are retired air force) that will go in shadow boxes for the shelves.

The planes are darling!

• Options
    I have done nothing. We are using my daughters stuff for the new baby. We are going to start next weekend but baby will be here for a few months before the nursery is done. Baby will be in our room for at least 2 months so I'm not rushing my dd out of her crib just yet.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Options
    Waiting on the crib to arrive. Hung up and organized the baby clothes according to age/size. Right now it's more like organized area for all the baby stuff we have gotten so far. But it's coming along.
  • Options
    I love looking and reading about all your adorable nurseries!!! We live in a rented apartment and don't have much extra money to spend on decorations and stuff. So, I'll live vicariously through all of you! :)

Me: 26 DH: 29
    3/13: Miscarriage
    11/13: Ectopic Pregnancy-removal of 1 fallopian tube

BFP: 8/21/14 

Moses born by emergency C-section 4/23/2015

It's a Boy!

• Options
    Sorry @frownyface‌, I asked for it. I didn't want it to get lost. X_X
    On a completely different note though, I am glad to see you're back :)
  • Options
    Loving everyone's pics and ideas, hoping to get something accomplished this weekend!
  • Options
    ewilson74 said:

@frownyface‌, please don't stop being a curmudgeon. I need a Waldorf to my Statler.

Ok, you twisted my arm. ;)
  • Options
    Baby will be sharing my bedroom as we only have a 2 bedroom house. I haven't even gotten my bedroom painted yet or moved the extra furniture out so I can fit the baby's dresser, bassinet and changing table in there. Ugh
  • Options
    nursenikki80 where did you get your chair? 
  • Options
    Here is a pic of the crib and chest of drawers. Waiting on a wooden sailboat with his monogram for above the crib (not using the pics shown) :)
  • Options
    kaytediane83kaytediane83 member
    edited February 2015
    We were halfway done, still waiting for showers, and just yesterday our landlord terminated our month to month lease so he can move in to our place. I'm due Apr 6th, and now have to move by Mar 31st. I'm a bit stressed out and can't imagine packing up a nursery I just set up. :-w I am loving the pics of your finished nurseries though!
  • Options
    JodiNail    Where did you get the decal for his name above the cirb from? I love it!

Brooke Elizabeth born Feb 17, 2013 grew wings May 9, 2013 @ 11 weeks & 4 days old from SIDS

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

PitaPata Dog tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• Options
    I ordered it off of Etsy from StickerHog!