Nursery Progress- Share here! - Page 5 — The Bump
April 2015 Moms

Nursery Progress- Share here!

1235»

Re: Nursery Progress- Share here!

• Type In the leave reply box first and the. Attach the file from your cell phone
  • @Alhughes8 - that tree mural is beautiful and it's so special that your MIL hand painted it. I also love the vintage rocking chair! We have a vintage rocking horse in "Baby T's" nursery.
  • Loading the player...
  • LOVE THOSE FRAMES/shelves!!
  • this thread makes me feel very far behind...due date in two weeks and I don't have the crib together yet. eeekkk
    BabyFruit Ticker  

• This is my baby girl's mermaid lagoon :)

We just moved a couple weeks ago so we're still doing little projects here and there... but all the necessities are up and running and bags are packed! 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    npaget
  • These are all so beautiful and creative, Congrats to everyone!
  • 8 days to go!!!!
    SarahCColorado29mapledonutsBabyBlessings44vetdr03
  • tmcweddingstmcweddings member
    edited April 2015
    I really wanted a "You are my Sunshine" theme because my grandma constantly sang the song to me as a kid & I loved it, so we went with yellow & gray with birds & birch trees. I also wanted gender neutral colors, although I'm having a girl, it seemed a little nontraditional and I liked that & ALL of her bedding was handmade by her paternal grandma, she's awesome!.
    BabyBlessings44vetdr03ashleyhozey
  • Room is patiently waiting for it's little pumpkin. Our little girl definitely has her daddy wrapped around her fingers already! (: He has painted and redone most of the furniture pieces in her room.
    tmcweddingsandiwolfe91vetdr03
  • Hahaha, this is as good as it gets. Poor second kid! We move in June, so baby Nicholson gets a pack and play.
    Coco118cjohnson9020JulieMarie21
  • becaruebecarue member
    Dylens room
  • Here's my girl Ella's room!
  • We went with rockets and robots for our little guy's room!
    vbonitto
  • I think so