Parenting
Options

I'm cold. This can be the drinking thread, too.

13»

Re: I'm cold. This can be the drinking thread, too.

• Options
    aditigirl said:
    credcat7 said:
    Talking of tv. Teen mom Catlyn had a baby girl. I forget the name... Something Reign I think. Is there a new season coming? Feel like there has been more teen mom updates lately. It's my guilty pleasure show
    Nova Reign.
    Sounds like a birth control method once offered to me by my OB. NMS of name. 
    If you mean nuva ring, that's EXACTLY what I thought, and just about posted.
    yes exactly that!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Happy birthday @justAphase‌ !!!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

• Options
    Did any bumpies have their babies this week? I feel like I missed some days
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

• Options
    What are everyone's stats in trivia crack?
    Ie your % for the different categories.
    Also, does going up a level change how hard the questions are?
    Cuz I kind of feel like it does.
    But then I get a question like 'what are the primary colours' or 'how many fingers are on a human hand'
  • Options
    Try a lavender spray.
    And B vitimans.
    Also reading something funny or romantic can also help.
    No screen time 30mins prior to bed.

I had really bad nightmares when of with DS.
    These are all the things that helped make he dreams not to vivid.
  • Options

I took melatonin for the first time tonight after someone recommended it for my insomnia.

I've been reading stories online about having vivid nightmares after taking it and now I'm scared.

I've never had nightmares and I take one every night. Rember that they aren't meant to put you to sleep like a regular sleeping pill. It just helps your body get sleepy. When you start to feel tired get in bed. Try not to fight it. I do a few breathing excercises as I'm starting to get sleepy and it helps tons. I'm too drunk to get out of bed so I'm not even sure if I'm making sense.
  • Options
    CFox815 said:

@triplea325‌ I've had great success with melatonin, especially the time release.

If it wasn't for the time release I'd never sleep. Finding those was a real game changer.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"