What are you having?
How did you do it?
Merry Christmas everyone!!
GBCB - Gone to the Dark Side

BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Christmas Reveals

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I've been saving Pinterest boards to help make headbands and stuff... I'm pretty pumped :)
  • Options
    My in laws have been quite overwhelming about the new baby so we decided to do something different for the reveal. It was hilarious!
  • Options
    shoff2 said:

My in laws have been quite overwhelming about the new baby so we decided to do something different for the reveal. It was hilarious!

How did it go???
    GBCB - Gone to the Dark Side

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    @staccajaye‌ it was extremely funny. My mother in law didn't get it at first then we gave her a card with a picture of the baby. Then she started crying haha.
  • Options
    These are all such cute ideas!! We found out dec 3 and I had to tell everyone that day. Love everyone's news!!!!!
  • Options
    Just had our a/s this afternoon. We are so excited to be having a HEALTHY boy!!!! DD on the other hand started to cry bc she wants a sister. Hoping she warms up to the idea over the next 4 months!!
    We had a similar experience with our oldest dd.  I made cupcakes with blue icing in the middle.  She was disappointed in the news but was happy she had cake lol. I'm just glad we can deal with her disappointment now and not in the hospital room. 

~Mama to two daughters and baby #3 coming soon~
  • Options
    Love that ornament @OnceinlovewithAmy! Congrats on the girl!
  • Options
    We found out Christmas Eve and made build a Bears with heart beats and boy clothes for the grandmas to open on Christmas Day.
  • Options
    I made a snow globe for my mom to open on Christmas morning, we pretended our appointment to find out the sex wasn't for another week so she was stoked to see an ultrasound with a bow tie and Santa hat on in the middle of this snow glode !
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"