May 2015 Moms
Options

Christmas Reveals

2»

Re: Christmas Reveals

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    We're having a girl. We're pretty obsessed with our dog McLovin and found out the week of christmas. we posted this.
  • Options
    rivers714 said:

Not that girls aren't great too but I think having a boy as your first is so special

I grew up with a "big brother" and he was a real pain in my butt! At every turn he was watching, following, spying on me and even in high school he'd rassle me to the ground if I put any kind of makeup on and he'd wipe it off my face...ugh...I'm glad my daughter is the oldest and won't have to deal with the torture of an older brother!!! Of course, my parents loved every minute of it!
  • Options
    peteresa said:
    Not that girls aren't great too but I think having a boy as your first is so special
    I grew up with a "big brother" and he was a real pain in my butt! At every turn he was watching, following, spying on me and even in high school he'd rassle me to the ground if I put any kind of makeup on and he'd wipe it off my face...ugh...I'm glad my daughter is the oldest and won't have to deal with the torture of an older brother!!! Of course, my parents loved every minute of it!
    My son is going to have 2 older sisters.  I think they will shape him into fine husband material some day.  

~Mama to two daughters and baby #3 coming soon~
  • Options
    I'm reading through all of these and I can't help but tear up. Adorable! Congratulations everyone! :smile:
  • Options
    peteresa said:

rivers714 said:

Hahaha I have a younger brother and I'd put him in dresses and torture the living hell out of the poor kid but I was always the one who would scare the gfs or stand up for him on the playground. Either way there are positives and negatives........ I'm just glad I wasn't the youngest [-X
    Pregnancy Ticker
    image   image
  • Options
    We made ornaments for the moms painted blue.  They loved them and were excited to show them off to everyone!!
    Pregnancy Ticker
    #1 DS Tanner Ray 10/13/1998
    #2 Natural M/C 03/2014
    #3 DS Beckett Jameson 05/14/2015
    #4 EDD 05/12/2017
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"