TTC after 35
Options

Christmas 2WW

Re: Christmas 2WW

• Options
    Good luck to those still in!

Sorry for those that are out. FX for a good cycle and HIO!! 
    I am not sure how to say this without getting a "solicitation" warning so I guess I just say that I am not longer active on THIS site. 

• Options
    @wvarn, go with your rational self, I have everything crossed that it's just too early :D

@hooligans4, I can't wait to hear about your happy positive!!!!! I have a good feeling about it :)

I had to go to the dentist this morning so I tested again. Still nothing. But my temps haven't dropped and I've had a consistent 12 day LP for the last couple months and today is (maybe) day 13, so who knows what'll happen. I'm gonna pee again if AF still doesn't show up by Christmas.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @flyliceandcoffee I don't have a snowball's chance in hell but I am peeing on a $5 bill on New Years Eve (ok, actually a FRER but it feel's like it) if I am still in the never ending cycle just so DH and I can feel ok about whatever we choose to drink.  

So I'd say my story makes you POAS if no AF  by Christmas completely rational... I am FX for you.   I need everyone on this board to get BFPs so they can drag me along somehow. :)  
    me:41   dh:43 
    Off Mirena Nov 2013, On Nuvaring end of Jan, Back off Sept 2014.  Never ending cycle starting end of Sept... 
    11/14 Provera failed... cycle continues 
    12/14 High FSH (57 "midcycle")  OBGYN had no clue... about anything 
    01/15 More lab results coming back from RE. U/S showed small (1")cyst on left ovary, thin lining, and couldn't locate right ovary so  possibly straight to DE and IVF 

Occassionally mess with the chart below to see "what if" and learn (not to make it pretty but because FF stays drunk with me).  

My Ovulation Chart
  • Options
    I'm in the New Years Eve POAS crew :) 
    FF says AF is due NYE and we have plans so I'll test if no AF by then.

FX for all you Christmas ladies!!
  • Options
    Well I got another negative.
    Guess I just have to sit and wait for my period. Merry Christmas to me :(

Me:39, DH:40

DD born 8/96, DS born 8/04

TTC#3

NTNP since 2006, active trying 1/13

Natural M/C 3/13 at 7 weeks

CP 2/14

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

imageimage

All welcome

• Options
    @hooligans4‌ booooo, I'm sorry! Hugs
    36, DH 31 TTC #1 since we got married, July 2014. http://FertilityFriend.com/home/522fa4/
  • Options
    @hooligans4‌ sorry you're out. I think I am too, but still no AF. I've tested twice with 2 BFN. I have no symptoms what so ever, No PMS no nothing. I've never had a cycle without PMS! I've been doing acupuncture and started on Chinese herbs this month so my acupuncturist says that is a good thing, that means they're working. Ok fine, I guess that means I'm not getting a BFP this month... ARGH!
    ****Loss Mentioned***
    Me: 41 Him: 41
    TTC since December 2013
    HSG 9/18/14 = Tubes open but T shaped uterus
    IUI #1... 1/6/2015 + 50mg Clomid = BFN
    IUI #2... 1/29 & 30/2015 + 50mg Clomid +Tigger +Progesterone = BFN
    3/14 BFFP! Natural w/acupuncture & herbs only
    EDD = 11/22/15;  No heartbeat = 7/21/15
    Cooper Midnight Johnson born sleeping 7/25/2015

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • Options
    I'm sorry @hooligans!  I was so hoping for a fabulous Christmas present for you.  :(  

@Teenie16, when was your IUI?  I kept thinking it was on 12/14, but I just realized it was 12/2014.  I'm also sorry you're out.  Happy you don't have PMS though!  (bright side).

*** Child & current pregnancy mentioned ***
    Me - 41 (PCOS), Hubby - 43 (healthy)
    7/2013 - Sweet baby girl born (Clomid + TI)
    3/2014 - TTC #2, return to RE 7/2014
    12/2015: IVF #1 transferred two great looking embryos - BFP!
    First ultrasound: TWO beautiful little heartbeats!!
    Harmony: negative; level 2: babies look great and are boy/girl! :) 
  • Options
    Damn,, I'm sorry @hooligans4. *hug*

@teenie16 boooo, I'm sorry *hug* for you too
    I am not sure how to say this without getting a "solicitation" warning so I guess I just say that I am not longer active on THIS site. 

• Options
    @hooligans4‌ grrr... 

@teenie16 How often do you go?  I was thinking about accupuncture but I don't want to go 2x week like they recommend... 
    Off Mirena Nov 2013, On Nuvaring end of Jan, Back off Sept 2014.  Never ending cycle starting end of Sept... 
    01/15 More lab results coming back from RE. U/S showed small (1")cyst on left ovary, thin lining, and couldn't locate right ovary so  possibly straight to DE and IVF 

Occassionally mess with the chart below to see "what if" and learn (not to make it pretty but because FF stays drunk with me).  

My Ovulation Chart
  • Options
    booo @hooligans4! I was so hoping to hear good news from you. Maybe you just ovulated really really late. I know, I know, I'm grasping at straws...

and I'm sorry @teenie16, I hope you're just asymptomatic and AF doesn't show up for another oh...10+ months
  • Options
    Teenie16Teenie16 member
    edited December 2014
    Thank you ladies. I hope we get to see a few more Christmas BFPs or even New Year BFPs (I know there are a few of you here too)

@vh2014‌ I go to acupuncture once a week. I started seeing one that treats everything, but mainly focuses on pain, and went to her for about 6 months. Then found one that specializes in fertility. And she started me on herbs.they taste like diet and curry mixed together but if they're "working" I'll keep taking them. It is nice till not be bitchy, bloated and ravenously hungry.

@emsmama15 Thanks for asking. Sorry it was unclear. Yes it was supposed to mean December 2014. AF is supposed to show up today... If she is going to rear her ugly head I hope she does it in the next couple hours. Otherwise we'll have to wait another month.
    ****Loss Mentioned***
    Me: 41 Him: 41
    TTC since December 2013
    HSG 9/18/14 = Tubes open but T shaped uterus
    IUI #1... 1/6/2015 + 50mg Clomid = BFN
    IUI #2... 1/29 & 30/2015 + 50mg Clomid +Tigger +Progesterone = BFN
    3/14 BFFP! Natural w/acupuncture & herbs only
    EDD = 11/22/15;  No heartbeat = 7/21/15
    Cooper Midnight Johnson born sleeping 7/25/2015

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • Options
    @teenie16 - I did acupuncture when I got pregnant the first and second time. I totally believe in alternative medicine all the way!
    I am expecting AF today and have taken 2 FRER's with BFN's (one yesterday FMU and one this morning).
    Still holding out hope!  Merry Christmas everybody
    **child mentioned**
    Me(38)PCOS/Hypothyroid   DH(43)Low T/ED
    MMC at 10 weeks 03/2011 DD born 01/2012   TTC #2 since 04/2014
    BFP 8/26/2016

• Options
    I'm still here... I did a cheap blue dye test this am at work with not FMU and its still showing neg. I still have not had a temp drop yet.  I get to go home and go to bed after 8am, but have to be at my parents house at 2pm and it is an hour drive away so very little sleep today, But FX that temps stays up.  I just think that if I was pregnant I would be turning a test by now. :(
  • Options
    @wvarn‌ FX for you! Good luck with the long day on little sleep, too! Merry Christmas!
    36, DH 31 TTC #1 since we got married, July 2014. http://FertilityFriend.com/home/522fa4/
  • Options
    good luck @wvarn!!! I hope it's a positive for you.

I think my body hates me. I've been spotting some yesterday and more today, but my temps are still going up so who the hell knows. I did pee this morning on a FRER and I "maybe" saw a vague hint of a line, but I think I might've been imagining it. I'm holding off on calling it one way or the other until either AF shows up or I get a definite positive..........
  • Options
    Ohh FX @flyliceandcoffee‌ ! The wait sucks for sure.

• Options
    FX @flyliceandcoffee‌ Hope you get a BFP soon.
  • Options
    @flyliceandcoffee - FX for a BFP! I'm having the exact same issues!  Two BFN's in a row and no AF when it was due today.  I'm having all my usual AF symptoms so I think it's coming but I'm praying that I get a BFP tomorrow am.  If I get a BFN tomorrow am, I'm going out to buy some digitals.
    **child mentioned**
    Me(38)PCOS/Hypothyroid   DH(43)Low T/ED
    MMC at 10 weeks 03/2011 DD born 01/2012   TTC #2 since 04/2014
    BFP 8/26/2016

• Options
    Oooh @flyliceandcoffee‌ I'm crossing my fingers and toes for you. If you saw a squinter it sounds promising.
    Still no AF for me but I'm not testing again for another week then I will put a call into my doctor.
    Good luck to he few that are left.

TTC#3

CP 2/14

imageimage

All welcome

• Options
    thanks ladies. The test showed a faint but distinct pink line when i looked at it again a couple hours later but I'm not counting it because duh it was a couple hours later. We're going on vacation tomorrow until Monday so we'll see if I get to pee on anything between now and Mon, but we shall see! I may not have access to the internets for the weekend, so I'm not ignoring you all I promise :D
  • Options
    Oh no.. We have to wait until Monday to find out @flyliceandcoffee‌ ??

A squinter is better than no line at all! Good luck *hugs*

• Options
    I'm stepping away from the pee sticks. Still BFN. No temp drop no period. 14 DPO today. I guess I'll retest once a week and either wait for period or 60 days to hit then I'll see a dr. :(
  • Options
    Oh sweetie, I'm sorry *hugs*

• Options
    @wvarn we are in the same boat. It's torture isn't it. I havn't skipped a period since I went off the pill 9 years ago. I don't like this one bit!!!!!!
    I don't temp anymore so I'm not watching my temps stay high but it's killing me everyday waiting for my period and it isn't showing up. Right now I wish I was still temping so I would know more what the hell my body is doing. Keep me posted.

TTC#3

CP 2/14

imageimage

All welcome

• Options
    Goodluck @hooligans4‌ I'm temping and it isn't doing me any good. Lol.
  • Options
    Fx for all of you still in it.
    TTC #1
    me- 37, DH- 38
    Married 6.28.14, started TTC right away
    BFP Nov 2015, PPROM Feb 2016
    ER #1 May 2017, 15 retrieved, 10 fertilized, 3 day 5.
    ER#2 July 2017, 22 retrieved, 13 fertilized, 6 day 5/6
    9 embryos tested for pgs and pgd.  
    FET #1 9.29.17- 1 embryo-BFN
    FET#2 12.19.17- I embryo-BFP 1/1/18! Happy New Year to me! EDD 9/6/18
    Baby boy born 9.11.18- the love of my life!

• Options
    sorry I didn't have a chance to update until now! Unfortunately it isn't the good news we were hoping for. There are like NO drug stores that sell hpts in South Dakota!!! We finally found a store on Sunday, so I peed on Sunday evening. After the allotted time frame, we looked at the test and there seemed to be a very very very faint line again so we were cautiously optimistic. The plan was to take another test first thing in the morning since it "should" be darker. But, AF showed up that night. Sooooooo, it looks like it was a chemical pregnancy here. boo. I was so hoping for our Christmas miracle.
  • Options
    Damn it! I'm sorry *hug*

• Options
    @flyliceandcoffee that sucks.  Sorry it turned out that way.  

My Ovulation Chart
  • Options
  • Options
    @flyliceandcoffee That sucks! 
    Me: 37
    DH: 35
    Married: 9/26/2011
    Hormones: All normal except AMH: Sept 2014 .022, Jan 2015 .05

My Ovulation Chart

My Babies 
  • Options
    @flyliceandcoffee I am so sorry!!  :(  I hate our bodies does that to us.  HUGS
    ****Siggy Warning***
    ~Formerly ABabyMabe4us

Me(35) Him(35) Untied for life 4/1/2015.
    TTC Our 1st since 8/2014
    MC @ 7 weeks 5/2014
    Me: DD#1 3/2000, DD#2 6/2001, DS 5/2003
    BFP: 2/19/2015 EDD: 11/1/2015 IT'S A BOY!!!!

• Options
    @flyliceandcoffee aw man! Was really crossing my fingers for you.
    TTC #1
    me- 37, DH- 38
    Married 6.28.14, started TTC right away
    BFP Nov 2015, PPROM Feb 2016
    ER #1 May 2017, 15 retrieved, 10 fertilized, 3 day 5.
    ER#2 July 2017, 22 retrieved, 13 fertilized, 6 day 5/6
    9 embryos tested for pgs and pgd.  
    FET #1 9.29.17- 1 embryo-BFN
    FET#2 12.19.17- I embryo-BFP 1/1/18! Happy New Year to me! EDD 9/6/18
    Baby boy born 9.11.18- the love of my life!

• Options
    I'm so sorry @flyliceandcoffee‌
    Nicole  
    NYC
    39 y/o DH 45 
    Married in April 2014 
    TTC since May 2014
    Oct 2014: RE Consultation
    Nov 2014: Submucosal fibroid removed
    Dec 2014: Letrozole CD 3-7. IUI canceled. BFN
    Jan 2015: Letrozole CD 3-7. Ovridel HSG Trigger. IUI#1 BFN
    IUI#2 next
  • Options
    I'm sorry @flyliceandcoffee‌.
    I had a CP earlier this year and it sucks. As soon as you see a glimmer of hope AF shows up and squashes it.
    Still no period for me but got yet another negative today so I guess this is just one messed up cycle for me. And to boot I'm sick.
    Can we all just throw a pity party, I will bring the whiskey.

TTC#3

CP 2/14

imageimage

All welcome

• Options
    thanks ladies. you all are a great support and I'm glad I joined this board :D and yes @hooligans, let's definitely partake in that pity party with alcohol! I've got some great CO whiskey waiting to be had ;)
  • Options
    Sorry @flyliceandcoffee‌

*warning death of a family member mentioned*

I have been MIA. I had a longer LP than I had ever had. Kept testing BFN. I had high hopes but it didn't work out.  My maternal grandfather passed away on his own birthday on the 27th. He was 79  And I started a few days later. We just had the funeral today so I'm in a pretty bad place right now. I'm thinking lots of alcohol. He had been sick for 2 years. I know he was not happy having to be bedridden and have us taking care of him. I know he is not in pain anymore but I'm selfish damn it. I hurt for me. I hurt for my grandmas, I hurt for my mom. I just hurt. 

Sorry guys I know I'm rambling. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"