TTC after 35
Options

Christmas 2WW

1235»

Re: Christmas 2WW

• Options
    @wvarn that's rough. Two sucky things back to back. Tons of support through the wires and cheers to the bad stuff being behind us, remembering the good, and an even better 2015 as we start fresh!
    me:41   dh:43 
    Off Mirena Nov 2013, On Nuvaring end of Jan, Back off Sept 2014.  Never ending cycle starting end of Sept... 
    11/14 Provera failed... cycle continues 
    12/14 High FSH (57 "midcycle")  OBGYN had no clue... about anything 
    01/15 More lab results coming back from RE. U/S showed small (1")cyst on left ovary, thin lining, and couldn't locate right ovary so  possibly straight to DE and IVF 

Occassionally mess with the chart below to see "what if" and learn (not to make it pretty but because FF stays drunk with me).  

My Ovulation Chart
  • Options
    @wvarn‌ I'm so very sorry. I'm sending you positive thoughts and as many *hugs* as you want!
    I am not sure how to say this without getting a "solicitation" warning so I guess I just say that I am not longer active on THIS site. 

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @wvarn hugs to you. Loss just sucks.
    My thoughts are with you and your family.

Me:39, DH:40

DD born 8/96, DS born 8/04

TTC#3

NTNP since 2006, active trying 1/13

Natural M/C 3/13 at 7 weeks

CP 2/14

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

imageimage

All welcome

• Options
    @flyliceandcoffee - so sorry. 2015 BFP's here we come!
    @wvarn - totally sucks!  I'm so sorry for your loss.
    Drinking tonight didn't make me feel any better or make this baby brain consume me any less.
    **child mentioned**
    Me(38)PCOS/Hypothyroid   DH(43)Low T/ED
    MMC at 10 weeks 03/2011 DD born 01/2012   TTC #2 since 04/2014
    BFP 8/26/2016

• Options
    I'm so sorry @wvarn, I had high hopes for you as well. And I'm so very sorry to hear about your grandfather.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"