July 2013 Moms
Options

Wednesday's spam needs a fresh start

Re: Wednesday's spam needs a fresh start

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I still can't see the emoticons on my computer.  I get so confused.  
  • Options
    @maryannespier :-O how much is he is sleeping during the day? 7.5 hours is short! hugs and coffee to you! 

Edit: G has also been having shot nights but only because he's teething and last night it was pretty ok (one wake-up, bottle, back to sleep in his own crib) 
    [-O<
    This is normal for my Josephine, has been for ever... she never sleeps.  

Parker, has been and still is my sleep champ.  12+ on the weekends.  

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Options
    Altima80Altima80 member
    edited December 2014

So after all is said and done I realized that even though that crap went down there are still women here that I trust completely. Like if they lived near me I know I could leave them with my kids and with my purse laying around. So while there are still bad people in the world, or in this case I hope just misguided, I'm not going to let it stop me from trusting you crazy ladies. And some of you as if I've known you IRL for 20 years. (Which isn't that long if you're as "seasoned" as I am.) 
    Speaking of yesterday though. I only really got one sentence of what happened and I can't believe it's true. Probably because I have absolutely no details. But also because I am naive. If someone cares to set me straight, please do.

EDIT: I've been set straight. I didn't see a post in yesterdays thread that explained it until now. Thanks!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    There are three reasons for breast-feeding: the milk is always at the right temperature; it comes in attractive containers; and the cat can't get it.  ~Irena Chalmers
  • Options
    @missymr holy crap that's kinda scary!

I agree with @sparkymcgeee‌ about being shaken with what happened yesterday but still feeling like I trust a lot of you. I'm still a big foggy about details from yesterday but I get the gist of it. So disheartening!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic 

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Options
    So after all is said and done I realized that even though that crap went down there are still women here that I trust completely. Like if they lived near me I know I could leave them with my kids and with my purse laying around. So while there are still bad people in the world, or in this case I hope just misguided, I'm not going to let it stop me from trusting you crazy ladies. And some of you as if I've known you IRL for 20 years. (Which isn't that long if you're as "seasoned" as I am.) 

:x

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Options

More spam: I have a difficult time eating in front of people. Right now I'm in the break room surrounded by sandwiches and retirement party type foods. My stomach is growling. But there's people in the hallway and they might see me.

I'm sorry! Can you retreat to your office or some other location with your prize?

LFAF Summer 2016 Awards:

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• Options
    @cshum24‌ I also went to the dentist today. Apparently I am a mouth breather. \m/

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

• Options

Creamer fuck left me enough for one cup. X(

Then I got snubbed to sign a retirement card.

Also, I was late.

Creamer. Or is it?

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

• Options
  • Options
    Hugs @lancomechica  So what do you do? Just wait it out? 
  • Options
    @valstulas >:D<
    FKA mimi4347: diaper rash magician and unofficial expert on excrement
    photo fdcd1f14-730b-4ea3-9fd5-37c8a5575512_zps6b3ccb11.jpgphoto a71807cf-a0c7-4c71-807b-bc4577b61b83_zps4eece2a6.jpg
    This kid may not have a lot of bowel, but he has plenty of guts! 
    DS born at 34 weeks with (surprise!) gastroschisis turned short bowel syndrome.
    131 days in the NICU, 7 trips to the OR, G-button, daily TPN....
    We are impatiently awaiting the day we can say goodbye to his girlfriend Ivy for good.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"