July 2013 Moms
Options

Wednesday's spam needs a fresh start

valstulasvalstulas member
edited December 2014 in July 2013 Moms
I gave up on that other spam thread. I feel bad for @fabk and all the notifications she'll be getting for it.

My childcare for the rest of this week just fell through. I cried for about 20 minutes then called out for tonight (Wednesday). I'll probably have to call out for Thursday, too.

This sucks big donkey balls and I don't want to play anymore.

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Wednesday's spam needs a fresh start

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    valstulas said:

I gave up on that other spam thread. I feel bad for @fabk and all the notifications she'll be getting for it.

My childcare for the rest of this week just fell through. I cried for about 20 minutes then called out for tonight (Wednesday). I'll probably have to call out for Thursday, too.

This sucks big donkey balls and I don't want to play anymore.

That blows in ways I can't understand. I'm sorry!

LFAF Summer 2016 Awards:

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• Options
    Ugggg, I'm so sorry!
  • Options

H just HAD to unwrap a package despite my assuring him it would wake DD. She's now watching Handy Manny.

Doh!

LFAF Summer 2016 Awards:

• Options
    Things to do child....why must you do these night parties when I need to sleep the most?
  • Options
    @valstulas‌ I'm sorry for the dc mess :(

@PrimRoseMama‌ so cute!!!! :blush:

@all the babies GTFTS!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers     Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Surprise BFP on 11/02/12 EDD 07/06/13 --> Express wedding on 12/29/2012 --> G was born on 07/15/13
    *Multicultural family raising a multilingual toddler: Spanish, Italian, Dutch and English

• Options
    I'm sorry @valstulas, it is so hard to find good sitters sometimes. Stinks.

Married 9-4-04

***PM me for my IF history***

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Speaking of sucked in, what is up with the dad from Chrisley Knows Best? I don't know a lot of Southerners... is he just your average dad? Or what?
    Married 9-4-04

***PM me for my IF history***

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
  • Options
    @queenbone‌ wine + chocolate toffee = :heart:
    Surprise BFP on 11/02/12 EDD 07/06/13 --> Express wedding on 12/29/2012 --> G was born on 07/15/13
    *Multicultural family raising a multilingual toddler: Spanish, Italian, Dutch and English

• Options
    @valstulas‌ that sucks. Wish we could help you out!

Only made it to page 25ish yesterday then had to give up! Bad bumpy.... Hangs head in shame and slinks away
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • Options

Hi ladies  :-h

If you want some probably more light-hearted drama readz tonight, there's a DD over on A15. I haven't read the thread at all but I'm sure it'll be a hot mess but a lot less sad than J13's messes.
    \m/ ::skips over to read:: ;;)

LFAF Summer 2016 Awards:

• Options
    July 13 Siggy Challenge December'14: Christmas/Holiday Movie
    Bonus: Ugly Sweater

photo 89022d03-637e-4c13-aa0a-686e2c5d2bd8_zps58cec4a3.png
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Anniversary
  • Options
    I'm up abd just finished yesterday's long read. Headed to bed now but week be up in a few hours I'm sure!

@valstulas hugs lady!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic 

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Options
    hollandmamahollandmama member
    edited December 2014
    @maryannespier :-O how much is he is sleeping during the day? 7.5 hours is short! hugs and coffee to you! 

Edit: G has also been having shot nights but only because he's teething and last night it was pretty ok (one wake-up, bottle, back to sleep in his own crib) 
    [-O<

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"