June 2015 Moms
Options

Sad to say goodbye!

2»

Re: Sad to say goodbye!

• Options
    T&Ps for you! So so sorry for your loss. Take care of yourself!
  • Options
    thanks all i really appreciate it!
    I love ya'll and hope everyone feels good...Cant wait till June to see all your sweet little ones
    Feel good and let this be the last loss on the June boards.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Thinking of you. Hang in there, this will all be over soon and you will be back on track in no time. Hugs.
  • Options
    I'm so sorry for your loss. Ask your doctor what you should expect for recovery times and try to get as much rest as you can afterwards. It can take your body a few months to get back to "normal". T&P going out to you in this difficult time.
    J'15 January Signature Challenge: Pinterest Fail: I want to do one, but I was late in starting and now I'm too lazy to get in on it. This is how most of my pinterest fails normally occur, at least I didnt buy supplies.

TTC since March 2014
    BFP#1 09/25/2014 EDD 6/4/2015

BabyFetus Ticker
    imageimage
  • Options
    So sorry
  • Options
    I'm sorry for your loss. Thoughts and prayers for you.
  • Options
    I'm sorry for your loss. For mine I was given cytotec several times which ended up in a D&C under local anesthetic. No way is easy, but I definitely do not suggest local as the anesthetic never worked on me for some reason though it was probably a rarity. However, most women are only given the general anesthesia option which is the best of the two and from what I have heard the easiest concerning physical pain. Remember that their is no limit on the time it takes to heal - take all the time you need and take care of yourself. 

Life is a balance of holding on and letting go.

BFP #1 05/19/14, EDD 01/19/15, MMC 06/12/14 

BFP #2 10/10/14, EDD 06/19/15

• Options
    I'm so sorry for your loss. T&P for you and your family. I hope everything goes well for you in your procedure.
    Me: 25 DH: 26
    Married: 11/20/10
    Baby #1!
    BFP: 10/2/14 EDD: 6/1/15

January June '15 Siggy Challenge:
    Pinterest Fails

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"