June 2014 Moms
Options

Hes gone

He got to Georgia today for basic training. Not everything is well, but watching him leave put allot in perspective. Our love isn't perfect but its cant be replaced. So if you read my post and were wondering the out come, its as simple as that. We have put too much into this relationship to stop now. I miss his stupid face already.<3 Just pray that our plans to make it work, actually work.

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

goarmy.com Countdown widget

Re: Hes gone

• Options
    Use the support resources from the military. Hang in there. I've been on the other side and while training is super busy, he misses you just as much as you do him. I've been the soldier and now I'm the soldier's wife so if you have any questions, feel free to ask. Hugs to you

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I've been a Marine Wife for 4 years. my husband has been in our whole relationship and is about to come up on his 7 year mark in. its HARD. there are a ton of support groups out there.
  • Options
    Stay strong! I'm glad that you were able to put things into perspective and see what is most important to you! Hopefully when he gets home, you can all start fresh and find your happy again!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie - (uREA)

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

Hugs, girl. Like others have said, there are a lot of really great resources out there for military spouses and families - USE THEM! I have been a part of a military spouse (though I was only a GF at the time I joined) message board for 7 years and they supported me throughout so much of my life with my ex, and most importantly during his 15-month deployment to Iraq. Having women who understand what you're going through will make it so much more bearable, I promise.

• Options
    I'm sorry it's been tough but I hope you both continue to work on things and make your relationship a priority since that's what you want.  Best of luck!

• Options
    Good for you guys for at least getting a start figuring things out before he left! 
    BabyFruit Ticker

BFP 3.8.16  EDD 11.20.16

• Options
    That's love!!!!!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    My DH and I lived 2,000 miles apart when we first started dating...he was deployed for 8 months (Navy pilot) (we were still only dating).  I really think all the phone calls, skype sessions and emails while deployed helped us to become even closer as a couple. I will not lie: it is hard, always is.  Know that the two of you will learn to bond in other ways and that your relationship will grow stronger and more amazing because of it.   Cheers to all the ladies who struggle with their military spouse long distance...they are amazing men and we are amazing for dealing with it all :)
  • Options
    DH was Marine Corps for 5 years and has been ARNG for nearly 2 years. My grandma always told me that distance makes the heart grow fonder, she was right. 
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    I feel your pain. My DH is a Marine (14 years next month) and now he just started the police academy and will be gone for the next 3 months. We've waited a while to finally get him in so there's no turning back now and it'll be a great thing for our family and our community. It's stinks not having him home though. Keep your head up and it'll go by faster than you think. 

• Options
    I just cant wait to get my phone call next Friday, it will be my first, and I'm dying for him to tell me that hes happy, and that he doesn't think this is a mistake. Because on my end, im being a big baby. I know i am, and i know its wrong. But its all so new, and its feels so lonely. My 2 year old tells me its gonna be okay. She told me Daddy Devon is makin' money, hes coming home. What a smart little woman im raising. I took her to the grandparents last night so i could have a good cry. She held my cried, she said she wanted to go bye bye with mommy, i think shes afraid im going to leave her too.

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

goarmy.com Countdown widget

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"