June 2013 Moms

Let it SPAM!

Re: Let it SPAM!

• Big hugs for K @NaChelleBeck‌!!

image      image    

IVF #1 September 2012, beta #1: 213; beta #2: 580. Expecting Twins! 
    EDD 6/9 lost one angel at 9w3d :( 
    Baby boy arrived 6/1/13
    FET #1 10/14, BFP -Chemical Pregnancy :(
    Everyone Welcome

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • @NaChelleBeck‌ I'm glad he's going to be ok. Like I said in an earlier post both boys had croup a month ago. One required a trip to the hospital, the other urgent care. Swelling of the larynx (what croup is) can be very dangerous in little kids since their airways are so small. With both boys it came on suddenly too. The steroid should help. They gave both boys steroids and their coughs stopped immediately. I hope it works that quickly in your little one too!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • @NaChelleBeck‌ I hope K gets better fast! Give the boy all the Apple juice he wants! Hugs to you guys.
    image imageimageimage
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I am procrastinating so hard on getting ready for work. Being off for a week was amazing.
    image imageimageimage
  • How are you feeling physically @ColieAnn31‌?
    ~ ~ ~ ~  ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
    imageimage
  • @NaChelleBeck‌ Thinking of you and K. So scary!!! Hope he's feeling better soon.

• Big hugs @NaChelleBeck‌ so glad they caught things early and praying for a quick easy recovery for K.

Happy birthday to you @subliminalrabbit‌ hope you have a great day!

GL to your hubby @ordinaryme‌

DD1 5/16/2006 8lbs 3oz 21" (2 days late, 36.5 hour labor)
    M/C 12/08/09 6w5d
    DS1 6/27/2013 7lbs 9oz 19.5" (1 day late, 17.5 hour labor)
    M/C 12/18/13 6w1d Twins
    BFP#5 4/6/13 EDD 12/16/2014

BabyFruit Ticker image
  • daffy2kdaffy2k member
    edited December 2014
    @NaChelleBeck‌ I'm happy to hear they caught it early and K is receiving the treatment he needs. FX for a short hospital stay and a speedy recovery. 

Happy Birthday @subliminalrabbit‌! I hope your boys spoil you rotten today :)
    div style="text-align: center;">

• @NaChelleBeck - I missed all of this last night - I hope that K is well on his way to being back to normal!

Happy Birthday @subliminalrabbit!

BabyFetus Ticker
    DS born 6/2013
  • All the love to K and momma and daddy!! @NaChelleBeck‌
  • @NaChelleBeck‌ I hope and pray that K gets better soon. The part where the Paramedic colored with him was so adorable.

Happy Birthday @subliminalrabbit‌! <:-P

• @cl8badb did you buy pull ups or the slip on diapers? I don't think pull ups are very absorbent and are probably not a good idea unless you are fully potty training. I think Huggies also make "slip on" diapers that are a real diaper but with the sides already done up so you can pull them on and off like underwear.

• I hope you get some rest today @NaChelleBeck.

Happy Birthday @subliminalrabbit!

• @numbersgirl08 - so adorable!!!
    image image
    Bennett Andrew- 6/4/13      Nora Elizabeth - 10/3/14
  • @numbersgirl08 - super cute!

@Michelin82 I've been browsing for daycare gift ideas as well.  I only have half as many teachers to buy for, but our budget is really tight (thanks daycare!).  

I really like this idea:

And if I go down the gift card route (something small to the local grocery or starbucks or something), this is super cute:

BabyFetus Ticker
    DS born 6/2013
  • @michelin82 Seems like a good topic for a separate thread?

• @babygsmommy - ygpm
    image image
    Bennett Andrew- 6/4/13      Nora Elizabeth - 10/3/14
  • smpeachey said:

lioness13 said:

How are you feeling physically @ColieAnn31‌?

100% better!!! I don't know what was going on. Thank you for asking :)

@ColieAnn31 Did you get a flu shot?

The reason I ask is the last 3 days I have been dizzy and nauseous off and on, I have had a mild cold. I think its my sinuses but I am wondering now if I have the flu, but a milder case becuase I got the flu shot.

I am glad you are feeling better.

I got my flu shot back in September I think. Pretty early. It could have been a milder case of the flu.
    image imageimageimage
  • @mcbush if I waited I'd be broke. Everything I see I WANT I mean... she wants. Lol. I'm using it partially to curb my desire to give her everything every second. Plus simple... less clean up. And I was done shopping two weeks ago. Hehehe! Her "need" gift this year is a potty seat and her "wear" is cloth diaper training pants. 
    imageimage
    Our lil' diva: late like her Momma: 40 weeks 5 days!
  • For those of you with LOs in daycare, will you be giving Christmas gifts?  If so, how many teachers do you have to buy for?  Between my two boys, I have more than 10 teachers.  That really limits what I can spend per gift!  My friend shared this with me and I thought it was cute.  Thought I'd pass it along!
    We have two main teachers plus her age level supervisor. I will also be doing for the afternoon floater she's had since she started. The full time teachers are getting crochet hats, plus a baked treat & maybe something else small A "makes". The afternoon girl I haven't figured out... most likely a crochet cowl, a skein of yarn and a crochet hook (she's mentioned wanting to learn).
    imageimage
    Our lil' diva: late like her Momma: 40 weeks 5 days!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"