March 2015 Moms

Measuring big?

At my last appointment I was 20 weeks and 4 days. When measured the doctor told me I was measuring big at 24 weeks. I asked if it had anything to do with my weight gain, but was told no that I was within the average weight gain at 14lbs. Has anyone else experienced this and should I be worried?

Best Answer

Answers

• He said we would monitor it and I shouldn't panic. I think I was just wondering if this was common with other women and if everything turned out okay for them.
  • Loading the player...
  • aylacbw said:

Pretty sure we just talked about this like a day ago.

And.
  • Yeah its not a huge deal. My baby has been measuring about 2.5 weeks ahead since 12 weeks.
  • Wow this topic has turned bitchy!!
  • At my 20 week Ultrasound I was told that meand baby wwere measuring further than they thought. Moved my due date up 4 days. So far I just know he will be long.
  • Yeah lurk because if you say anything you're setting yourself up.
  • I'm not a troll, I'm actually 6 months pregnant and use this app to read what other mothers have to say, I restrain myself from saying much because it seems all everybody does for the most part is bash others for asking questions. I utilize Google and don't need to ask anything, but I certainly don't act like its a huge deal if someone asks something that someone else has asked.
    I have seriously considered deleting this app just because I am so overwhelmed with the way some of the women act on here. We are here to support one another, not bash one another.
  • And please don't start bashing me and being rude, all I am saying is this is a place to be there one another, and it's seriously lacking here.
    I know my one voice can't do much, and I know for sure that everyone will start to quote me and tell me I'm never on here and I'm a troll and that's okay because at least I finally had to balls to say some of yall are just plain rude.
  • And please don't start bashing me and being rude, all I am saying is this is a place to be there one another, and it's seriously lacking here.
    I know my one voice can't do much, and I know for sure that everyone will start to quote me and tell me I'm never on here and I'm a troll and that's okay because at least I finally had to balls to say some of yall are just plain rude.

*squeeee*! She is staying! <3

Might I suggest that your next topic be about how to live our lives in some way? I mean, since we're starting the whole "You should act XYZ way" schtick.

Perhaps it should be what we should do with our tits after the babies are born? That's my very fave :).
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • And please don't start bashing me and being rude, all I am saying is this is a place to be there one another, and it's seriously lacking here. I know my one voice can't do much, and I know for sure that everyone will start to quote me and tell me I'm never on here and I'm a troll and that's okay because at least I finally had to balls to say some of yall are just plain rude.
    I completely disagree with you, there is tons of support here. But obviously if you're a drive by poster, it will be harder for you to see.

We don't usually indulge stupid questions or those being asked repeatedly. While you may find that rude, I find it refreshing.

Might I point you to a thread where you can find tons of support, right on the first page?

https://forums.thebump.com/discussion/12487365/hes-here-urgent-prayers-please-update#latest

Also, if you read through the Sunday random thread I can think of two people off the top of my head who needed some support today and received it in abundance.

If you can't see the support on this board you're not spending the time here to give or receive it.

• -snip-

Might I point you to a thread where you can find tons of support, right on the first page?

https://forums.thebump.com/discussion/12487365/hes-here-urgent-prayers-please-update#latest

Also, if you read through the Sunday random thread I can think of two people off the top of my head who needed some support today and received it in abundance.

If you can't see the support on this board you're not spending the time here to give or receive it.

THIS. I was one of those who needed support on Friday and I've gotten overwhelming responses of support and thoughts. And it's not the first time. These women are phenomenal- you just have to make an effort to form friendships- just like in real life.
  • etoille said:
    @janda426

I'm starting to think your theory about the women from England being the most likely to go from zero to batshit insane in less than 60 seconds is true.
    All you need to do to suspect this theory is true is watch Britain's Next Top Model.  Hoooooly shite.  They make the Americans and Australians look like tiny harmless puppies.
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • @earthian bahh you took down your cute baby in monster hat picture :( that was one of my favs it was so cute :D lol
    Pregnancy Ticker

imagephoto pgal_zps8d04c926.pngphoto mom2015_zpsb124dd59.pngimage

March 15' January Siggy Callenge: Animals Being Jerks
    photo jerks_zpsk4p1dtwb.gif

photo candle_zpslg8yegqf.gif
    For @suzyq0525 and all of our other M15 loss moms
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"