July 2014 Moms

Newb in town

18910111214»

Re: Newb in town

• I just want to say F* you Jenimage

BabyFruit Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Hello, J-14! My name is Bernard. I am a Casting Producer for Catfish: The TV Show on MTV. I reached out to @Litera and @JenSavicci regarding the alleged "catfishing" that has occurred in this forum. 

@Litera's account of these conversations is severely distorted to the point of outright falsehood. I am more than happy to discuss what's really been going on with any concerned parties. 

This site's TOS prevent me from posting my personal email and phone number, but I'm happy to provide contact info through direct message. I'll be checking my Inbox periodically throughout the day for inquiries. I look forward to speaking with you and setting the record straight. 

Have a lovely day!

• OMG what the actual crap?! The "show" has a Bump account?

Also, stupid freaking mobile bumping I hate you.

• So none of you think it's crazy to contact someone's family for trolling an internet forum?

It's a bit extreme if someone was hoping to seek some type of revenge or justice by humiliating a person by telling their friends and family about their catfishing, I agree. But I also understand why there are people here who would want that type of revenge. Unless you experienced the past year or so on this board, you may not get it, and it's not crazy.
    Originally I felt Catfish Jenn was perhaps a criminal and deserved exposure perhaps as a preventative action to her using the personal info she fished.
    I've since changed my mind and feel like KeyKey is mentally unstable and if she is honestly under 23 years old, and had a supportive family, it may be helpful to contact her family and hope they find help for her. KeyKey is delusional, probably manic and would benefit from counseling and maybe even medication. She probably doesn't have a supportive family and is doing this as a coping mechanism. I also don't care enough about her to help in that way.
    Imagine how sad your life would have to be to do what she did for so long, day in day out?
    This isn't going to end well for this girl.  
  • I thought this was weird before but now I'm positive. This is all definitely very weird.
  • Hello, J-14! My name is Bernard. I am a Casting Producer for Catfish: The TV Show on MTV. I reached out to @Litera and @JenSavicci regarding the alleged "catfishing" that has occurred in this forum. 

@Litera's account of these conversations is severely distorted to the point of outright falsehood. I am more than happy to discuss what's really been going on with any concerned parties. 

This site's TOS prevent me from posting my personal email and phone number, but I'm happy to provide contact info through direct message. I'll be checking my Inbox periodically throughout the day for inquiries. I look forward to speaking with you and setting the record straight. 

Have a lovely day!

Hi Jen!!
    I don't think it's Jen. I do think it's someone fucking with us though. I mean, come on. If you were legit you wouldn't have to make your SN CatfishTheTVShow.
     --------
    I heart theSkimm
    I heart YNAB
    ---------
    “Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times, 
    if one only remembers to turn on the light." 
    - Albus Dumbledore
  • Give it a rest. We had a similar situation ony first bmb. Befriended this woman, supported her adoption, donated to her baby shower because her family wasn't throwing her one, had her join our Fb group (and thereby showed her real names and personal information), and trusted her to be the contact for a large donation to a mom who lost her baby at birth.

Then we found out she was neglecting the baby to the point of abuse. She stole the money we donated to the loss mama and we never got it back. She wasn't using her real name. She took advantage of one of our own, trashing her guest room in the process. Authorities were called and she had the baby taken away as it wasn't even a legal adoption on top of the abuse. Yes, it sucks to be lied to. I get that. But in this case, no one actually got hurt. No money was stolen, no baby was neglected and abused. Relax. Move on. Live and learn.

Eta:fat fingered a few words.

Wow. What a real POS. Poor baby.
  • Just so you know, we all but let it go completely. It was just a joke and it was over and then the "tv show" contacted us and it seemed legit. So, to us it felt like girl hadn't really learned her lesson and was trying to get her 5 minutes of fame at our expense. If that's not the case, then fine. But yeah, I (and a lot of other people) were angry. Maybe my threat was a little empty, but if it were my kid fucking with people like this on the Internet, I'd want to know. Maybe her mom doesn't give a shit and that's why she is so pathetic.
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Outrageous on all counts. And that's all I have to say about that.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Seen this so many times on a forum I used to go on, its absolutely mental how they get away with it for so long - or not so long depending on how crap a liar they were.

Now you'll be looking at people differently and wondering if they are fake or not.

Btw my first post - Hi!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"