September 2014 Moms
Options

FFFC

Re: FFFC

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    CarmAlarm said:

Why is it putting quotes ? I can't even tag people anymore I'm olddddd :(

Just remove the quotes and it'll tag. TB is being a butthole.
  • Options
    I MISSED A CATFISH?!!??! @ashaw512
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicimage

S14 August Siggy Challenge.....ALL OF THE ALCOHOLS

• Options
    ashaw512 ashaw512 member
    edited November 2014
    CarmAlarm said:

I MISSED A CATFISH?!!??! @ashaw512

July 14. Apparently a young girl had been a very active member and stole pregnancy pics and baby pics from a girl in Sweden. The girl eventually found out and knows the catfish now. The catfish played it for a year. The other regs called her out. And one of the regs talked to her and she admitted everything. She even photoshopped belly pics

Eta: some words
  • Options
    @reverey‌ oh thanks for that reminder . Glad I'm not friends with any of you on facebook yet.....shit.
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicimage

S14 August Siggy Challenge.....ALL OF THE ALCOHOLS

• Options
    The reasoning behind my comment is if someone posts something completely absurd or posts something that has been previously discussed (even numerous times) I am not sure why people feel the need to pounce, justify with a response, or even take the time to point out that it was previously discussed. Why can't you just sit back and silently judge like normal adults?
  • Options

The reasoning behind my comment is if someone posts something completely absurd or posts something that has been previously discussed (even numerous times) I am not sure why people feel the need to pounce, justify with a response, or even take the time to point out that it was previously discussed. Why can't you just sit back and silently judge like normal adults?

Because none of us are silent? We tired of seeing the shit posted over and over. Completely absurd posts need to be told they are absurd.
  • Options
    For once I'm not silently judging and, weird, it's a super unproductive use of my time.
  • Options
    CarmAlarm said:

Wait. Guise. Don't run her off, she's the only WK I've seen in weeks

Oh no there is another one around from the days of the very beginning of the S14 board. She just became active again, but I don't think she has posted any this week.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    CarmAlarm said:

This is true, the most fun in a while. I retract my QFP @hurricanenellie‌
  • Options
    kaleb87 said:

CarmAlarm said:

Oh no there is another one around from the days of the very beginning of the S14 board. She just became active again, but I don't think she has posted any this week.
    Really? That creeps me out.
  • Options
    @CplusJ=S‌ Since you mentioned your background in ECE, what do you think of the HighScope curriculum? It's what our daycare follows and, while what I've read about it seems positive, it doesn't seem very popular.

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

imageimage

• Options
    kaleb87 said:

@Tromboner yeah I didn't recognize the name so I looked and she was last active in the very beginning of February talking about how this board has the most immature shit she had ever saw, and on and on. Then magically appeared last week asking for advice, then posting on multiple threads. As the baby in the Allstate commercial says, "Freaky!"

Who is it?

• Options

str13 said:

I actually did have my own FFFC before I got distracted!! Lol

I've started heavily restricting how much I eat.... DH sometimes eats more in a meal than I allow in a day.

Sorry to jump back a few pages... Is everyone going to skip over this confession? This makes me worry for you. Even if you need to lose weight, "heavily restricting" food is not healthy. Maybe you should consider talking to a nutritionist about getting healthy.
    Yeah, I agree with @beccalou12‌ please make sure you are taking care of yourself @str13‌ !! I know most moms probably feel insecure about their weight, we just had babies, but you need to make sure you're eating healthy, especially so you're able to take care of your LOs! I know you mentioned PPD, so maybe you could talk to someone about this?

• Options
    bumwaters said:
    We forgot the disclaimer. FFFC* *unless you say some stupid shit. Then all the flames.
    Well, damn, I knew I forgot something. Also, any tips on how to download a sarcasm font?

• Options
    @Tromboner you have a PM
  • Options
    kaleb87 said:

@Tromboner you have a PM

Thanks! :-)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"