October 2013 Moms

Fffc

Re: Fffc

• Loading the player...
  • Also @NRyan55‌ , we have very similar pooping pants stories. When we build the compound we will need to add in extra bathrooms.
  • sleepy33 said:
    I passively aggressively left the dishes piling up in the kitchen for a WEEK to see if my husband would do them. Nope. I gave up and I'm doing them tonight.
    nooooooo! stay strong! just wash enough dishes for you and LO tonight- not him.
    Let me just burst that bubble for you, you can wait until every dish in the house is dirty, and you will come home to find your husband eating off of a paper plate using a ladle for a spoon.
    I did them. He comes home and says, "I was going to do those tomorrow, but thank you." FFFUUU. You win this battle, sir, but not the war!

lick very plate and put them on his side of the bed. It's tomorrow.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

• lefnc82lefnc82 member
    edited September 2014
    Add me to lazy DH who just lets dishes sit in the sink forever. He made a huge mess in the kitchen last night, I made it very clear it better not look like that when I get home from work (he SAH while I'm at work so it's not impossible to find the time) Especially considering it's fish mess, I even told him he can just throw it all in the dishwasher for all I care just get it out of the sink... I'll bet it's all still there this afternoon.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• I just spent too much money buying 2 umbrellas and getting them rush delivered so I can use them Saturday for our family pictures. It's supposed to rain but I'm afraid if I reschedule, it will get pushed back until November with everything we have going on. And I want fall colors in these pics!
    DH loathes paying for shipping. It was almost $20 for the rush. He's not going to like that.
  • @emilyusc211 you always make me laugh
    image  image
    Baby Muffy Due July.8.2015!

• I snorted a few times reading that.

@Emilyusc211‌ if you figure out how to unsend a text, let me know? I sent DH a sexy text earlier, he hasn't checked his phone yet, and now I'm mad at him anyways.
  • baconface said:

@baconface haha it's ok. I have no idea what to do! Do I ignore that one and send a real message? Apologize and try to explain? I think I just count it as a loss and hope to God he doesn't respond.

If it were me, I'd probably just count it as a loss and move on. But I guess you can't make it worse, so it wouldn't hurt to send another message and blame your phone or whatever. Just don't end the next one with xoxoxox. ;)

I'd send another message. If you send nothing at all he for sure writes you off. If you send another message you have a shot a redemption.
    That's true. Since it was sent at 9:00 I'm kinda worried he will think I was drunk and hitting on him so I don't want that to be his final impression. But I feel like such a dipshit

I try to stick with the truth or a loose version of it. Combination of moral and conscience I guess. Anyway, maybe I'd say something like you apologize but you were pulled away before finishing your email and your kid accidentally sent it. And then be super professional and point out the qualifications that make you undipshitty to finish the message. Lol good luck!
  • My husband lived with this guy who would NEVER do the dishes. So he decided to see how far he would go and stopped doing the dishes completely. He caught his roommate filling up pots and pans to get a drink from and eating cereal out of cake pans. It was ridiculous. After a few weeks (I don't even know how long he waited) he gave up and did the dishes. He found maggots in the sink. Yep.

I don't even know.

I had a nasty roommate like that. I'm also pretty sure she would qualify to be on Hoarders. I sooooooo wish i still had the pics on my phone of her bedroom and bathroom. y'all would die. Her bathtub was brown. BROWN. Anyways, she never did dishes, it was always me. I finally just stopped and about a week later we had flies in the kitchen. I told her we had flies and her response was "oh those are just fruit flies"
    :-O
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Feb Siggy Challenge
     Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • OMG that is amazing. Mmmmm.
    DD1 born 9.20.13
    #2 due 12.23.17 

BabyFruit Ticker

• It is! Thank goodness I only work 3 days a week!

After almost 3 years of IF and a crazy roadside delivery, we are loving life with our second beautiful daughter! Lilypie First Birthday tickers

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"