June 2013 Moms

I'm starting with the SPAM in the mirror

Re: I'm starting with the SPAM in the mirror

• Loading the player...
  • Anyone else's pedi not do a 15 month check up?? I even called to make sure and he recommends an 18 month one after the 12 month. I called because of all the 15 mo check ups I've been hearing you ladies talk about
    I think we might only get shots, but not a full check up.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • @WorkinIt‌, I would have gone to check too. Hope LO is all good now.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • So at lunchtime I lurked on the Facebook page of that lady who registered for her baby's 1st birthday. Yes, I know, I need to quit Facebook. Anyway, the gift grabbiness has a long and detailed history. It seems like she does this often. This isn't even her first child, it's her second. The first one looks to be a few years older, and yes, there were gift registries for birthdays. Plus, the lady herself has two birthdays. One is probably her normal birthday, and the other is "the day I accepted the Lord".  She has some kind of party on each day. She likes to post gift suggestions about once a month for some thing or another.

Also plus, they don't vax. Because the research they've done tells them it's not good. I think they're their Birthers. And Sandy Hook Truthers. UGH.

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • We ran out of skinny cow iced cream sandwiches!!!! :((

image      image    

IVF #1 September 2012, beta #1: 213; beta #2: 580. Expecting Twins! 
    EDD 6/9 lost one angel at 9w3d :( 
    Baby boy arrived 6/1/13
    FET #1 10/14, BFP -Chemical Pregnancy :(
    Everyone Welcome

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • And why don't I have anything sweet in my house?!! I'm craving some sweets!!!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • lioness13 said:

Update on KJ's "rash". We went to the pediatrician this afternoon. Her doctor said it is just mosquito bites. She prescribed some anti-bac cream.

@chicagochic‌ - did you figure out what your LO's bumps are?

@ilovemarfa‌

Me? Haha, we have had so many bumps. I don't remember talking about anything recently, but I have an awful memory. Are you sure you mean me?
    Nope. I'm not sure. My memory sucks too! LOL
    ~ ~ ~ ~  ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
    imageimage
  • riansmommieriansmommie member
    edited September 2014
    So I need to rant a little. My hubby had today off and yesterday when I spoke to him I asked him to please contact us during a time the kids are still awake. I know Jameson misses his daddie big time, the kid blows kisses to daddies pics on the wall and anytime he hears someone outside immediately starts calling for Dada. When he is able to FaceTime Jameson lights up and loves to talk/see his daddie. Anyways both kids are now both in bed and I've tried contacting him multiple times.

He just called right as I was getting ready to hit post and was clearly drunk. I try so hard not to get mad at him while he is away but FFS!!! He told me he was expecting me to call..... I did and he didn't answer. Oh well life goes on, just needed to get my frustration out.

DD1 5/16/2006 8lbs 3oz 21" (2 days late, 36.5 hour labor)
    M/C 12/08/09 6w5d
    DS1 6/27/2013 7lbs 9oz 19.5" (1 day late, 17.5 hour labor)
    M/C 12/18/13 6w1d Twins
    BFP#5 4/6/13 EDD 12/16/2014

BabyFruit Ticker image
  • @34blondie‌ - my DH shops at K&J but would choose Jos A Banks.
    ~ ~ ~ ~  ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
    imageimage
  • @Mommycoffee‌ - much better title!!! I loved it and saved it to send to my friends on their first anniversary as a mom.
    imageimage
  • Oh and I need to bitch. I found out Alex has been smoking in the car. Wanna know how I found out? I found a cigarette butt in the back seat right next to graysons car seat. It burnt the seat and burnt the base a little bit. I am livid with him right now. I called him the minute I saw it and bitched him out for it. Ugh I can't believe he's been smoking in the car when I'm always telling him not to because I don't want the car seat smelling like cigarettes.
    image imageimageimage
  • @mcbush, cute announcement :)
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Im late but @mcbush‌ ... sadly i told my h out of frustration with something else that i felt trapped or stuck. It felt sooo good coming out but perhaps i could have used a better choice of words. He looked so sad. Talk about bad wife moment.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"