April 2014 Moms

Longest Thread EVER! (aka Random Thoughts Thread )

Re: Longest Thread EVER! (aka Random Thoughts Thread )

• Serenla said:
    Quick q, when should we be concerned about green poo in a BFing baby? It wasn't frothy just green. Also someone asked me about Korra a while back I meant to answer you I promise! It's so great! I wouldn't say as great as avatar but still pretty funny. Seeing adult Toph is so weird though!
    It was me! No worries, somebody else answered, so I totally forgot you hadn't ;-)

As far as green poo, I only worried if it was prolonged or green and frothy, or if baby was visibly tummy upset. Otherwise, it's nbd and an occasional greenie is par for the course in my experience.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • aronie82 said:

Kendra planted the seed of doubt for me when #kendracalledit.  Otherwise I was in the slow camp too. I'm also in the I hope you get the help you need, we are here to support you camp too.

^^although I'm less in the support camp seeing her last active status jump every few minutes and she hasn't said anything to defend or deny anything. That's just confusing. Poppy! Come tell me if I'm wrong, please!
    Maybe she doesn't know how to approach it. She is anxious and socially insecure so she may just not know how to articulate her side

• @macgrs Oh, do! It's by far my favorite of all the many bibs I have.
    2014-08-24 15.36.57-2  2014-08-23 17.20.12
    2014-08-24 15.22.00  2014-08-20 12.19.26

Fell in Love: January 2003 
    Married: May 2006
    Baby Girl Born: April 2014
    If you ask me what I came to do in this world, I, an artist, I will answer you: 
    I am here to live out loud!
  • Hah, I like you too baby

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • macgrs said:

Also, drama aside, I thought the video was really sweet @poppyseedwindsor. I wish I had the skills to do something like that. I feel like I would watch a short video more regularly than dust off photo albums or scroll through the buckets of photos on my computer.

I loved it. When it first started i was like "this ain't real, a professional did this shit" but then I remembered the she and her husband do that for a living. Or something to that effect. Of course while watching the video I was still in the dark about everyone's skepticism.
  • On a completely different topic... talk to me about clothing sizes.  after 12 months does it go to 18?  What are these "t" sizes?

I'm going to a huuuuge thrift sale today and I want to know what sizes to buy.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I sure don't post here much. I suffered an ectopic pregnancy at 7 weeks in 2011. I hope and pray that this young woman finds peace.
  • My mom just sent me a pic of DD in a laundry basket. She had a poopsplosion and the only extra clothes in the diaper bag are pants that are 3 months (she wears 9 months) and a sweater from an outfit she had on this weekend. So, mom is hand washing her clothes and I'm sitting at work laughing. Karma is going to get me back, I just know it.
    The no outfit poopsplosion happened to me while I was at church... Not only did LO not have a new outfit, neither did mommy! Guess who had to do a quick spot wash in the sink and wear a damp romper for the remainder of mass! Thankfully my spot was minor and on a navy dress, so it couldn't be seen...

• macgrs said:

Just realized I forgot to add baking soda to the pumpkin scones I made yesterday. Still taste pretty good, but obviously I have to correct this by making another batch. Damn >:)

you should send me some to taste test.

mean_girls_35345Image and video hosting by TinyPic         PAL Sep challenge George Takei image
    Started dating in 5/9/05, Married 6/25/11
    Started TTC Feb 2013, BFP #1 3/4/13 EDD 11/10/13. MMC 4/9/13 D&C 4/22/13.
    BFP #2 7/17/13, EDD 3/29/14 ended in a CP on 7/22/13.
    BFP#3 8/19/13 EDD 5/3/14 Nerdling was born 4/29/14, welcome little one!
     All AL welcome.

image   Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • janellemj928janellemj928 member
    edited September 2014
    eireyes said:

My mom just sent me a pic of DD in a laundry basket. She had a poopsplosion and the only extra clothes in the diaper bag are pants that are 3 months (she wears 9 months) and a sweater from an outfit she had on this weekend. So, mom is hand washing her clothes and I'm sitting at work laughing.

Karma is going to get me back, I just know it.

The no outfit poopsplosion happened to me while I was at church... Not only did LO not have a new outfit, neither did mommy! Guess who had to do a quick spot wash in the sink and wear a damp romper for the remainder of mass! Thankfully my spot was minor and on a navy dress, so it couldn't be seen...

------------------------------------------------

We've had a few very close calls in church! Hopefully that's not where I will get what's coming to me...I'll have to make sure to put some extra clothes in the diaper bag tonight!
  • Vinny424 said:
    Me too!

mean_girls_35345Image and video hosting by TinyPic         PAL Sep challenge George Takei image
    Started dating in 5/9/05, Married 6/25/11
    Started TTC Feb 2013, BFP #1 3/4/13 EDD 11/10/13. MMC 4/9/13 D&C 4/22/13.
    BFP #2 7/17/13, EDD 3/29/14 ended in a CP on 7/22/13.
    BFP#3 8/19/13 EDD 5/3/14 Nerdling was born 4/29/14, welcome little one!
     All AL welcome.

image   Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Oh wow-we! I'm glad I finally got my wifi back so that I can bump and keep up with the world that is A14.
  • Vinny424 said:

Not that I like coffee but still

say what?!
  • hlm184 said:

On a completely different topic... talk to me about clothing sizes.  after 12 months does it go to 18?  What are these "t" sizes?

I'm going to a huuuuge thrift sale today and I want to know what sizes to buy.
    Yes, after 12 is 18 month, and T is toddler.

But 24mo and 2T are different sizes. fuckers.

How is this even possible??? My brain, my poor poor brain!

• ^^ Happy and healthy!
  • I highly doubt Poppy will fess up if it is true. I still hope the MC isn't made up and that she's just a compulsive liar about other parts of her life. I'm having a hard time coming to terms with the idea that someone would fabricate that kind of story, especially when they are part of a group where several mamas have dealt with loss. Like she could have made up a million other things to get attention/sympathy.
  • Breastfeeding in Ikeas parking lot
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"