September 2014 Moms

You Know You're Super Pregnant When...

13»

Re: You Know You're Super Pregnant When...

• Loading the player...
  • KATILLAC1KATILLAC1 member
    edited August 2014

...you can't put your shoes on both because you can't reach your feet AND because they are so swollen nothing fits them.

Edit: This just happened this morning.

• When you finally decide to stop being lazy and go on a walk but then can't get your tennis shoes on because your feet grew a thousand sizes in the past month.
    image"funny">imageimage
    Mom of Boys!!

Baby #1 - 3 years old
    Baby #2 - Born 10/1/14

• When you send your husband a text telling him you're going to Taco Bell because you need it and he responds with "need?" and you want to punch him in the arm because, yes need. 
    This happened to me yesterday.  Went through the drive through and proceeded to stuff my face with tacos and the delicious new quesarito while driving home.  :D
  • When you send your husband a text telling him you're going to Taco Bell because you need it and he responds with "need?" and you want to punch him in the arm because, yes need. 

ALWAYS need
    {Me:27, Dx:PCOS, LPD, & rob(14;15)}
    {DH:31 all clear, "super sperm"}
    Ecstatically married July 30, 2011--TTC since Jan 2013:::Baby #1 due 9/11, Conceived on cycle #5 of Femara + Hcg + IUI
    ~Love and Light to everyone~ 
    image image
    My furbabies--Mr. Bubbles and Miss Kitty <3
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker  

image image

ALWAYS need
    Why don't husbands understand this

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BFP: 09/13/13  ---  MMC: 10/25/13
    BFP: 12/25/13  ---  DD: 09/10/14
    BFP: 03/16/15  ---  EDD: 11/30/15

• Am I the only person who is making DH shave my legs like multiple times a week? Then I give him a choice between rubbing my feet or my back. If he protests I just remind him I have a bowling ball attached to me that he put there and I spent the first three months throwing up on the way to work.
  • you become very near-sighted...no more worries about leg hair, crumbs on the floor etc. You can't bend to get them anyway so...out of sight out of mind

totally got the t-rex situation going on with dishes and laundry

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

baby #3 arrived in September 2014...cannot get ticker to work no matter what I try!

• I decided to mop the kitchen floor about 9:15 tonight. (Keep in mind, I don't own a mop. I feel they just push the dirt around and I use elbow grease and a rag) dh keeps trying to move my trash can and recycling back before I'm done so he gets yelled at. Dd2 won't move out of my way. And then I realize that if I get down on the floor to mop, I can't get up to rinse my rag. Dh laughs as I tell him that this is the last time this floor is getting mopped for the next 2-3 months unless he does it.

I ended up foot mopping most of the floor. You know , throw rag down, scrub floor with foot, pick up to rinse, repeat. Now my lower abdomen/hip hurt like crazy. Great idea. I need a mop. :((
  • When I wish that we didn't have to clothes because I am always hot and nothing fits. I just want to waddle around naked all day.

Wait...you DON'T waddle around naked all day? Psh, if I don't have to leave the house, I am not showering, nor am I putting ANY type of clothing on, AND the AC stays below 72
  • When your grandma tells you how big you look compared your cousin (who's 2 weeks further along with her 1st baby) e v e r y single time you see her! Thanks because I didn't feel like crap already.
  • you walk from your bed to the bathroom and it feels like a marathon! #ShortOfBreath
  • SoogerplumSoogerplum member
    edited August 2014
    When your 5 year old asks if you peed on the couch when you sneeze...

...and don't even get me started on OB urine samples. -_-
  • @crystalangel79‌ if you had them, you would know. My LO is head down on my pelvis, and my entire vagina and bladder feel them, every single time. It kind of feels like a rhythmic punch like @Yuristar‌ said.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"