October 2014 Moms
Options

My little angel and my goodbye

13»

Re: My little angel and my goodbye

• Options
    Oh my goodness. I am so incredibly sorry. I will be praying for you and your family and that what has been stolen from you will be restored.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    So heartbreaking. I am so beyond sorry for your loss.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I am so very sorry for your loss. 
  • Options
    I can't even imagine the amount of pain and heartbreak you and your family are going through right now. I am so completely sorry for your loss. My thoughts and prayers for you.

imageimage

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Anniversary

• Options
    Glas43Glas43 member
    Words cannot express how sorry i am and how my heart breaks for your family. Keeping you all in my prayers.
  • Options
    cerad5cerad5 member
    Cheesy I am so incredibly sorry for your loss. Thinking of you and your family during this time.
    DD 12/1/2009
    TTC#2 Since May 2012
    Dx PCOS February 2013 on Metformin 1500 mg
    Met with RE October 2013, we've got a plan!
    Surprise BFP on "break cycle" 10/12/13. EDD 6/17/14.
    MMC discovered 11/25/13 at 10 weeks. D&C 11/27/13.
    BFP 2/8/14 Beta#1: 176, Prog 18! Beta#2:335, Prog, 19.5!
    EDD 10/16/2014

• Options
    I posted on PAIF too but wanted to post here as well. You have been on my mind ever since I read your post. I am so very sorry for your loss and cannot imagine what you are going through right now. I will keep you in my prayers. Please take care.
  • Options
    lurking:  I just wanted to say I am very sorry for your loss and I am praying for healing for you and your family.
  • Options
    Condolences just aren't enough, but you, your sweet Layla and your family are in my thoughts.  I am awed my your strength and grace in such tragedy.  

• Options
    I am so sorry for your loss. My heart breaks for you, Thoughts and prayers for you and your family.
  • Options
    Heartbreaking. I am so very sorry for your loss. Keeping you and your family in my thoughts and prayers.
    BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    I am so sorry for your loss. I am crying my eyes out as I am typing this because I can't imagine losing a baby. I am 25 weeks pregnant and at high risk of delivering soon and I can't stop crying ever since I found out
  • Options
    Praying for you and your little angel.

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I am so sorry. How heartbreaking. I cannot imagine the pain you are going through. Please know there are a lot of people here thinking of you and praying for you and your family.
    DD Caitlin 8/2012, m/c 8/2013, m/c 12/2013, Rainbow baby due 10/17/2014!!!
  • Options
    My heart breaks for you and your family. So sorry for your loss. Love her name though, it's beautiful.
    BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    So sorry your Baby Layla is gone. Xoxo
  • Options
    I am so, so sorry for your loss. Sending prayers your way.

Jackson: December 09' 
    Remington: July 12'
    Piper Jo: October 14'
    m/c on 10/18/13. We miss you Peyton

• Options
    There are no words...I am so sorry for your loss.
    TTC since December 2012
    1/17/14 IUI #1 with Femara + Ovidrel = BFP on 2/3!!

Prevention RD Blog
  • Options
    Lele74Lele74 member
    I am so sorry for your loss. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

Pregnancy Ticker

BabyFetus Ticker

• Options
    I am so sorry for your loss.

Toddler Turtle - November 2011
    Baby Turtle - November 2014

• Options
    I am so  very sorry for your loss. Praying for you, your DH, your DS and your angel Layla.
  • Options
    I'm so very sorry for your loss. I'ts unimaginable. Thank you for sharing your story with us. I'm keeping your family in my thoughts and prayers.
  • Options
    I am so incredibly sorry for your loss. You are in my T&P's. Please know that all of O14 is thinking of you. ((hugs))

[MC 11.20.11] [DS born 9.24.12] [DD born 10.15.14]

• Options
    There are no words. You are in my prayers.
    BabyFruit Ticker 
    Married 8/09 to my love
    Our little shamrocks:
    M~4/11   W~12/12   E~due 10/14

• Options
    Praying for you and your family. I am terribly sorry for your loss.

BabyFetus Ticker

Married to my love on 06-02-2007

Mikah Lucille born 03-02-2011

Baby Girl Zooey due October 2014

• Options
    I am so very sorry for your loss. Reading this made me cry and I can't begin to imagine how you must feel right now. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family right now as you navigate this difficult time.

Lilypie - (urRB)

• Options
    I'm so sorry for your loss of precious little Layla. I'll keep you and your family in my prayers. ((Hugs))

Me: 34 DH: 34

TTC since Jan '13

BFP#1 - EDD 3/24/14 - d&c 7w5d

BFP#2 - EDD 6/14/14 - cp 4w2d

BFP#3 - EDD 10/28/14 - It's a BOY!!! - Born 10/26/14

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Anniversary

• Options
    I'm so sorry for your loss. My heart breaks for you. You and your family will be in my thoughts.
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    I am so sorry for your loss.  May you find some peace and healing in the days to come.
    Me: unexplained infertility - annovulatory DH: testicular cancer survivor!! TTC since June 2009 BFP May 11, 2012 EDD January 24, 2013 June 1, 2012 - first u/s, heartbeat 124 BPM!! June 22, 2012 - heard the heartbeat 9w1d 181 BPM!! 24 hours of labor, 4 1/2 hours of pushing, and IT'S A BOY! Welcome to the world my miracle, we prayed and prayed for you, and we can't believe you're here!
  • Options
    I am so incredibly sorry for your loss. Do whatever you need to heal and recover. 

• Options
    I am so so sorry for your loss. Sending lots of thoughts & prayers your way.
    photo: YOU CAN’T SIT WITH US!

• Options
    My deepest love goes out to you and your husband and son. Although I couldn't hold back the tears as I read your post I felt a sense of peace in your words. She is and will forever be that perfect perfection created to be held by you. She's your sweet angel. Please take comfort in God's word. They will help heal.
  • Options
    I am so so sorry to hear this painful news. :(  I wish there were good words to say...
  • Options
    Speechless. This is just so devastating to read. I'm so sorry.
  • Options
    My heart breaks for your family. I am so sorry to hear of your loss. Many thoughts, prayers, & hugs are headed your way.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"