October 2014 Moms
Options

My little angel and my goodbye

Re: My little angel and my goodbye

• Options
    Thoughts and prayers to you and your family, I am so very sorry!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    My heart absolutely breaks for you and your family.. I'm so so incredibly sorry.. :(
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm so sorry for you loss. 
  • Options
    I'm so very sorry for your loss.
    BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker

April siggy challenge -- FLOWERS!!!

• Options
    I am so so sorry to hear this.  You are all in my thoughts.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Anniversary
  • Options
    Im so sorry about your precious baby girl. Her name is as beautiful as she sounds. May you find the healing and strength you need.
  • Options
    My heart is broken for you. I wish you the strength to get through this tough time. Prayers to you and your family.
  • Options
    I am so sorry for your loss. My heart is breaking for your family. Hugs!
    DS1 8/11/10 
    DS2 8/21/12
    DD 9/26/14
    Baby #4 edd 2/11/19 
  • Options
    I'm so sorry to hear about your loss. xoxo
    Baby #1: Palmer Olivia - October 2014
    Baby #2: Emmeline Grey - August 2016
    Baby #3: BFP 9/7/18  |  EDD 05/24/19
  • Options
    So sorry for your loss. Praying for you and your family. Just at a loss right now.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I am very sorry for your loss. My heart is breaking for you and I can't begin to imagine the pain you are experiencing.
    BabyFruit Ticker

BFP #1 - 12/12/11 - Missed M/C 1/9/12
    BFP #2 - 4/5/2012 - Son Born 12/12/12
    BFP #3 - 2/2/2014 - EDD 10/16/2014
  • Options
    This is heartbreaking. I am so sorry.

imageimageimage
  • Options
    I am in tears for you. I'm so sorry for your loss and I pray for peace for you.

4 losses- MC in 2006, MMC in February 2012 at 12 weeks and MMC (twins) August 2016 at 12 weeks. Pregnant again- 11/7/16. Another loss on December 28, 2016.

BFP April 23, 2017.  Our triple rainbow baby! EDD: January 2, 2018. It's a boy!
  • Options
    I am so sorry for the loss of your sweet Layla.  I'll be keeping you all in my T&P's.  ((Hugs))

Me: Endometriosis, PCOS, Insulin Resistance, Estrogen Dominance, Irregular Cycles
    DH:  100% Abnormal Sperm Morphology
     BFP #1 (Surprise!)  "Monkey"- 09/16/2006. DS born 06/01/2007.   
    BFP #2  "Quinn" EDD 06/21/13- MMC @ 8 weeks - Disc. 12/12/12 @ 13w0d 
    BFP #3  "Luna" EDD 03/31/14- MC 07/29/13 @ 5 w0d 
    BFP #4  "Star" EDD 07/06/14- MC 11/28/13 @ 8 weeks
    BFP #5 "Baby J"- 02/07/14. DS born 10/29/2014 My Rainbow!
    ~Everyone Welcome~

• Options
    So incredibly sorry for your loss. Sending thoughts, prayers, and love to you and your family.
  • Options
    I'm so, so sorry for your loss. How devastating. I am praying for you, your husband, and your son as you all get through such a sad time. :(
    IAmPregnant Ticker
    Proud First-Time Mommy From Memphis, TN!
    *My Favorite Thing To Do: Laugh Until I Cry*
    I can't wait to meet my Kenyan-Bajan-American sweet pea.
  • Options
    My heart breaks for you. I am so sorry for your loss. My thoughts are with you and your family. ((Hugs))

• Options
    So heartbroken for you right now. Will be thinking of you and praying that you find some peace in the coming days. Please let us know if there's anything we can do, and take care of yourself. You'll be on my mind.

n Chart</a>"http://www.fertilityfriend.com" style="font-size:smaller;" >Ovulation Charww.fertilityfriend.com" style="font-size:smaller;" >Ovulation Chart</a>

BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    So sorry for the loss of your daughter. You will remain in my thoughts and prayers. I lost my son last year to SIDS and one thing I want you to know is that there is hope for better days ahead. I know it's so hard to see right now but please believe me there is hope. If you ever want to talk please feel free to pm me.
    Mother of two sweet boys. One on earth and one in Heaven.  Sweet Baby Wyatt 3/29/13-9/10/13
  • Options
    What an absolutely heartbreaking loss. I am so, so sorry.
    PM me for blog link!

Lilypie - (oGcT)Lilypie - (iEmQ)  
  • Options
    I am so very sorry for your loss.your family is in my prayers.
    Me: 33 - PCOS & Hypothyroidism DH: 35 - SA is good Married since 2010 (together since 2006) TTC since June 2009 (we knew we would have issues and wanted family right away after we got married). No pregnancies yet. May 2013 - started first round of Chlomid & ovidrel cycle.
  • Options
    I am very sorry for your loss. I will be thinking of you and your family.

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerAnniversary

• Options
    Oh no! I am so very sorry for your loss. Will be praying for you and your family.
    imageimage
  • Options
    My heart is aching for you and your family. I am so very sorry for your loss. My thoughts and prayers will be with you.

Emma Rose - 9.14.05    Beckett - 5.26.07    Sawyer - 9.22.12    Lennon Mae - 9.26.14
  • Options
    I'm so sorry for your loss. You and your family are in my thoughts.
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    duckrduckr member
    I am so sorry for your loss.

• Options
    I'm so very sorry for your loss. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    I am so very sorry. My very best wishes to your family as you go through such a difficult time.
    TTC Since August, 2013
    BFP#1 11/2/2013 EDD 7/14/2014 MMC discovered at 8w3d (baby stopped growing at 6w2d)
    BFP#2 2/4/2014 EDD 10/15/2014 please stick little one!

• Options
    I am so sorry. Your family is in my thoughts and prayers.

• Options
    There are no words.  I am so deeply sorry for your heartbreaking loss.

• Options
    I am so incredibly sorry for your loss. I am praying for peace and strength for you and your family, as well as praying for your angel Layla.

BabyFruit Ticker

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

BFP#1: 11/20/11, EDD 7/25/12, Emily Iris arrived 7/29/12 at 7 lb., 3.5 oz.

BFP#2: 8/25/13, EDD 5/4/14, MMC confirmed on 9/23/13, D&C on 9/26/13

BFP#3: 2/3/14, EDD 10/15/14, fraternal TWINS confirmed 2/21/14, two BOYS confirmed on 4/15/14!

• Options
    I'm so sorry for your loss of sweet Layla.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I am so, so, deeply sorry, and you will be missed here.
  • Options
    I'm so, so sorry. I wish I had the right words to say, but know that you and your family will be in my thoughts. You will be missed.
    Me: 30 H: 30, Married Since 10/2010, TTC #1 in 12/2013, BFP 2/13/2014, Baby M 10/16/14
    It's a girl!
  • Options
    So sorry for your loss, perfect name
    for a little angel.
  • Options
    I'm so sorry for your loss!  My heart is breaking for your family right now.  
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I'm so sorry. My heart breaks for you and your family. Many thoughts and prayers for your angel
    2 years of trying and 4 months of fertility with injectables. Gave up after mc. Got Pregnant on our own and now due 10.28.14
  • Options
    femailfemail member
    I am incredibly sorry for your loss. You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    LapoohLapooh member
    So sorry for the loss of your little girl! It is probably hard to see right now but there will be better days ahead. Glad you got to hold her and be with her, even if for a few short hours.
    Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    I am praying for you and your family, I really know how painful it is, we pased through the same last year and I am still crying for my little Sophia.
    Sending you love
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"