December 2013 Moms
Options

Invader

Re: Invader

• Options
    edited June 2014
    Have any of the newbs from BBC started a "social group" yet?
    Loss Blog (finally updated)

imageimage
    5 cycles of "TTC" - 3 intentional, 2 not so intentional.  5 BFPs.  My rainbow arrived 10/15/14.
    TFMC 08.02.13 at 19+ weeks. Everyday I grieve for my little Olive.

• Options
    Well I didn't join from BBC, I learned about it from Facebook. I don't have any investment in the drama.
    Why did you leave BBC? Nobody joins the FB groups without initially belonging to the BMB. Were you kicked off? Did you leave? Why?

I was banned way back in November when I got into it with another member over a controversial topic. I took screen shots from another post she made on another board on BBC. Apparently, that was a no no.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    0tterpop said:

0tterpop said:

Well I didn't join from BBC, I learned about it from Facebook. I don't have any investment in the drama.

Why did you leave BBC? Nobody joins the FB groups without initially belonging to the BMB. Were you kicked off? Did you leave? Why?

I was banned way back in November when I got into it with another member over a controversial topic. I took screen shots from another post she made on another board on BBC. Apparently, that was a no no.

Weird. I guess RickSanchez who was just posting a week or two ago wasn't you even though you said it was.

• Options

I was shocked when I read the SIDS post. I reached out to someone asking if it was true. Because I did that, I got accused of making the post. Anyone who knows me at all knows I don't participate in that sort of crap. And joking about a BABY?! NO. NO NO NO.

Believe me...or don't. I know I didn't do it. I don't have anything to prove. Whoever did, and I really want to know who, deserves to be eviscerated.

I'll be honest.
    I still have a hard time believing you supposedly did what "they"say you did.
    I said "fuck you" to one person, left a group, joined another one. I have no interest in being involved in the shit slinging. They can say whatever they want, but I have nothing to prove.

Generally the people who keep insisting they have "nothing to prove" have the most to prove. Have you not convinced yourself yet? :(

Listen, if you have something to say, and we all know you do, send it in a PM like the grown adult you claim to be. Putting personal information on public websites because you all of a sudden don't like someone is just as fucked up and the shit you're claiming we did.
  • Options

I was shocked when I read the SIDS post. I reached out to someone asking if it was true. Because I did that, I got accused of making the post. Anyone who knows me at all knows I don't participate in that sort of crap. And joking about a BABY?! NO. NO NO NO.

Believe me...or don't. I know I didn't do it. I don't have anything to prove. Whoever did, and I really want to know who, deserves to be eviscerated.

I'll be honest.
    I said "fuck you" to one person, left a group, joined another one. I have no interest in being involved in the shit slinging. They can say whatever they want, but I have nothing to prove.

Generally the people who keep insisting they have "nothing to prove" have the most to prove. Have you not convinced yourself yet? :(

Listen, if you have something to say, and we all know you do, send it in a PM like the grown adult you claim to be. Putting personal information on public websites because you all of a sudden don't like someone is just as fucked up and the shit you're claiming we did.

I could just put it on a blog and claim all of your babies passed and put all of the information about your husbands careers. Oh and then make fun of DV victims and post ridiculous anon threads on BBC.

Oh. Wait. No. Because I'm not delusional.
  • Options

Banned for a screen shot? What was this topic?

It was a post where a 19 year old girl pregnant with her second child, baby daddy had two kid as well, bragging about how well she was doing and her parents and shouldn't be upset with her for being pregnant again. She said they were supporting themselves just fine. I pulled up a screenshot she made from a few days before where she was asking for help finding an apartment complex that takes section 8.
  • Options

I'll be honest.

I haven't included any personal information except about someone choking their baby and hating their stepchildren. Unless you're in concurrence that those statements are in fact true and that's how they qualify as personal information.

Uh oh.
  • Options

I could just put it on a blog and claim all of your babies passed and put all of the information about your husbands careers. Oh and then make fun of DV victims and post ridiculous anon threads on BBC.

Are you sure about that? Please tell me when you EVER told any of us your husbands rank.
  • Options

Are you sure about that? Please tell me when you EVER told any of us your husbands rank.

It's not hard to figure out husbands rank based on general info formation.
  • Options

I'll be honest.

I haven't included any personal information except about someone choking their baby and hating their stepchildren. Unless you're in concurrence that those statements are in fact true and that's how they qualify as personal information.

Uh oh.

Not talking about here.
  • Options

It was a post where a 19 year old girl pregnant with her second child, baby daddy had two kid as well, bragging about how well she was doing and her parents and shouldn't be upset with her for being pregnant again. She said they were supporting themselves just fine. I pulled up a screenshot she made from a few days before where she was asking for help finding an apartment complex that takes section 8.
    You were mocking someone for applying for section 8 when they actually need it? You sound swell.

Not at all, I am a huge supporter of social welfare, it is a wonderful thing for society. I objected to the idea that this woman actively planned a child, and said that she was doing fine financially when that wasn't the case.
  • Options
    lp0lp0 member
    So I didn't read all 13 pages but every time in see the title of this post I think of Wallykazam! No invaders, no dragons, no trolls! Where my Nick Jr girls at?
    "Happiness is like a butterfly; the more you chase it the more it will elude you but if u turn your attention to other things it will come & sit softly on your shoulder."

BFP! 04/26/11 - DS born 12/28/11 - BFP #2! 04/02/13 - DD born 12/11/13 -
    My Ovulation Chart

imageimage

• Options
    ColeRose said:

Why are you bringing all your beef to our chill board!?!! Stop it right meow

Because spreading rumors is SO much better than sending private messages like an adult.
  • Options

I think were supposed to hate otterpop and starry#??

Yeah. So far these two seem outrageously BSC.
    No not starry, she isn't one of them. She's with us newbies from yesterday.
    Mom to Feb '12 boy and Dec '13 girl 
  • Options
    edited June 2014

You were mocking someone for applying for section 8 when they actually need it? You sound swell.

Not at all, I am a huge supporter of social welfare, it is a wonderful thing for society. I objected to the idea that this woman actively planned a child, and said that she was doing fine financially when that wasn't the case.
    So you get to decide who is and isn't ready? Like section 8 God? Awesome. Where does one sign up for this job?
    ***EDITED BY MOD*** is the god of everything. Especially fisting. Maybe if you're nice she'll stick around and grace you with her presence.
  • Options

Seriously, can all of you washed up old bbc fuckwits take you dumb fuck personal stalker dramz somewhere else? You ruined bbc dec 13. Try not to ruin this board you. FFS

It's why I deactivated BBC. I should have kept my mouth shut on who I was. It won't ever end. Sorry.
    "Everyone has to have a taint. It is anatomically required." -Vork in The Guild

• Options
    0tterpop0tterpop member
    edited June 2014
    Cashingn2 said:
    @0tterpop‌, I actively planned a child (donor and all) and ended up needing WIC. Shit happens. Get over it.

Endi
    Cashingn2 said:
    Ending up needing WIC is not the same think. I bet you didn't go around bragging how financially stable you were while receiving WIC. I think there is something wrong when people consider themselves financially stable while receiving GA. It's unrealistic.
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    Can we please stop encouraging this BS and let them fight it out amongst themselves.  BBC meets TB TOU survival of the fittest or something?  

I don't think we are ever going to be given proper information to understand what has been happening on their board over the last 7 or so months and I'm not so sure we really want to either. (though obviously I could be speaking for myself.) 
    Loss Blog (finally updated)

imageimage
    5 cycles of "TTC" - 3 intentional, 2 not so intentional.  5 BFPs.  My rainbow arrived 10/15/14.
    TFMC 08.02.13 at 19+ weeks. Everyday I grieve for my little Olive.

• Options

Seriously, can all of you washed up old bbc fuckwits take you dumb fuck personal stalker dramz somewhere else? You ruined bbc dec 13. Try not to ruin this board you. FFS

It's why I deactivated BBC. I should have kept my mouth shut on who I was. It won't ever end. Sorry.
    *sniff sniff* Does WIC give you extra food vouchers for your horse?
  • Options
    ColeRose said:

Oh no, this will end. Trust.

I will give you a million Internets if it does.

"Everyone has to have a taint. It is anatomically required." -Vork in The Guild

• Options

Um.  Hi.

SOMETHING THAT MAKES SENSE TO ME AT LAST. I've never been so relieved to see cake before.

...okay, that's a dirty lie.

Lilypie - (V9Ze)
  • Options
    You don't have to agree with me. That's the fun of the internet, right? The truth is, if you don't want me to judge your financial situation, don't invite others to offer commentary on your financial situation.
  • Options
    You don't have to agree with me. That's the fun of the internet, right? The truth is, if you don't want me to judge your financial situation, don't invite others to offer commentary on your financial situation.
    You get to decide what people to get ask help with, too?! Amaze balls. You're a gem, woman.

Are you seriously just looking for something to get outraged about? Fuck yeah, why not.
  • Options
    LP0198 said:

So I didn't read all 13 pages but every time in see the title of this post I think of Wallykazam! No invaders, no dragons, no trolls! Where my Nick Jr girls at?

My friend, the king!
    Seriously, had that song stuck in my head every day last week.
    imageimageimageimage
  • Options
    lil bunny wlil bunny w member
    edited June 2014
    I'm down for snark, but not viciousness. Please don't confuse me with "KimTheBunny." (***EDITED BY MOD***, I have always been kind to you.)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"