Parenting
Options

FFFC

1235»

Re: FFFC

• Options
    This ties in to the HP book club thread but may also qualify as an FFFC....I have never read any HP books, or seen any of the movies. Not a single one.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I love Donnie.  His choice in girlfriends makes me sad though.  I am just going to pretend he is blinded by hot blondes.
            image image  image 
    To be loved, and to be in love
  • Options

Now...pork roll, egg and cheese---is AMAZING. On a kaiser roll. 

But isn't it already on a roll?  The "pork roll" in question?  I don't know what this is.

I'm fairly certain this has already been covered but I'm drunk so fuck it.

No. God no. And pork roll is not taylor ham. God hasn't anyone seen the "How Bergen county are you" buzzfeed quiz? Taylor ham can only be found in northern nj. And it is worth the trip.

• Options
    Dubwife79 said:

But isn't it already on a roll?  The "pork roll" in question?  I don't know what this is.
    I'm fairly certain this has already been covered but I'm drunk so fuck it. No. God no. And pork roll is not taylor ham. God hasn't anyone seen the "How Bergen county are you" buzzfeed quiz? Taylor ham can only be found in northern nj. And it is worth the trip.
    They sell Taylor Ham in Central Jersey too. :) We have it in our refrig right now. DH when he was a kid didn't want to eat it because he thought it was "tail of ham"---but the smell was amazing, he still ate it :) 
    My daughter is my hero.
  • Options

Dubwife79 said:

I'm fairly certain this has already been covered but I'm drunk so fuck it.

No. God no. And pork roll is not taylor ham. God hasn't anyone seen the "How Bergen county are you" buzzfeed quiz? Taylor ham can only be found in northern nj. And it is worth the trip.

They sell Taylor Ham in Central Jersey too. :) We have it in our refrig right now. DH when he was a kid didn't want to eat it because he thought it was "tail of ham"---but the smell was amazing, he still ate it :) 

The smell (and stuffing the sammich in my face) of Taylor ham was almost enough to kill my hangover this am. Almost.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"