Parenting
Options

FFFC

Re: FFFC

• Options

imageimage
    Parenting Floozie Brigades official motto:  We welcome to you the board with open legs.  Also, open beers. ~@cinemagoddess

• Loading the player...
  • Options

I swear if you guys GBCB and then come back, I will NOT love tit you. I don't care how cute your kids are!

This is just not true. Char will always get all the love tits forever.
    Goddammit, you got me by the balls here.

imageimage
    Parenting Floozie Brigades official motto:  We welcome to you the board with open legs.  Also, open beers. ~@cinemagoddess

• Options
    I've decided to read HP finally. I've already read the first book, and the second book is now on hold at the library. I'm sooooooo excited.
    Aaaah, so jealous!  I wish I could read them for the first time again.

• Options
    N13 is slower these days. I was posting there and here more frequently after the battle week but then I got busy at work and my baby protested sleeping. Love tits are all I can muster up most days *tear*

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Oh hey @Karadee1‌!

imageimage

• Options
    And goddamnit this thread moves fast. My post was for @justAphase‌ but in the time it took me to type it like 10 most posts came up. I'm such a newb.

• Options
    I mothered @thisisbrea a little bit during BDSM when she was pukey.

imageimage

• Options
    I need your lovely lady lumps over here @MabelShesABiotch‌

imageimage

• Options
    After all the BFing talk, I thought FF was formula feeding and I was ready to flame the shit out of you.
    ::drinks another cup of coffee::
    This is super late but I forgot to say it earlier; I thought FF was formula feeding too but love titted it because I thought it was a brilliantly-written and hilarious piece of sarcasm designed to highlight the silliness of the BF/FF wars.  Forward facing works in the story too, but is not nearly as funny.

• Options
    susanb887 said:

Formula is not poison.

Napped too long = FWP

Parenting is pure torture right now. DS is literally out of control. His tantrums are insane. We had to take his lamp out of his room because he thinks it's funny to knock it on the ground. He broke this basket we have in our living room yesterday. I can't fucking take it anymore. 
    I wish my baby could read. I have no qualms with formula. Apparently she does.

I'm sorry you're dealing with tantrums. That's rough. Hopefully it's a quick phase.
    It smells like shit, maybe that's why your baby is rebelling. DS would eat anything, he was a little piggy.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
                                         DS is 1DAF

"I realize I say the word fuck a lot, and I'd like to apologize but I don't give a shit." -Lewis Black
  • Options
    It makes me irrationally happy when we can hash things out and come back to focus.  I know I won't be around as much with weather/studying occurring, but I still love you all.  

imageimage

• Options
    ReeseFoxReeseFox member
    edited April 2014
    Okay, I have a ridiculous confession. My BFF has lots of friends. I pretty much just have her. BFF doesn't have any kids of her own, but me as well as most of her friends do. Many are around the same age, and a bunch with birthdays within months of each other. BFF makes a 'happy birthday' post of FB for every fucking one of her other friends' kids, but not for mine. She didn't acknowledge my girls' birthdays at all this year and my feelings are hurt over it. I'm also still salty that when one of her friends had a baby last year, BFF was at the hospital visiting within hours. It took 3 weeks for me to get her to come meet E.

"Man, be creative. Like the stuff you do. Do nice things. Love respectfully. Laugh a fucking lot. Curse when you feel like it. Life is cool." - Jean Grae

image image
    M (3/9/02) and E (2/28/12)

• Options
    I would be hurt too @reesefox

• Options

I trust the modz more than the godz

QFT

imageimage

• Options
    My confession is that I'm wearimg dress pants with elastic and drawstring. I bought them in the junior section so I don't look like my grandma, but they are comfortable.

• Options
    Part of me resents H because I am starting to realize that I just do to fucking much around here. I am the head of household here. Which I don't mind o much - but its frustrating when I make the money, cook, clean, balance all the bills, make the appointments, make the calls, and also am the primary parent at the same god damned time. 

He has responsibilities (trash, dog, heavy lifting) but I feel like they pale in comparison. 

I think I am even more frustrated because last night he sincerly told me how he feels terrible that he can't provide for me and allow me to have the SAHM experience I so desire to have with K right now. It's not that he can't. He's capable - more than. But part of me think's he is just lazy and complacent with how things are. 

I feel like such a cunt right now. My H really is a fantastic man, and I am so incredibly lucky to have such a wonderful marriage. I just... ugh.

“Some people live more in 20 years than others do in 80. It’s not the time that matters, it’s the person.”
    — The Doctor, Season 3, Episode 6

Dating Since: 2/13/05 * Married Since: 9/8/12 

• Options

I really want palazzo pants because it'd pretty much be like wearing pajamas in public without the judging eyes.

Do it! I fucking love mine!

imageimage

• Options

<--------- is now sufficiently lost.

Come join me on the island. I will bring cocktails.

imageimage

• Options
    DH threatened not to come home tonight if the dogs are still there. He's apparently sick of dog hair and the fact the lab shit on the floor yesterday.

imageimage

• Options
    I'm super pissed that I woke up with a cold sore. Instantly ruined my day.

<-----vain
  • Options

<-----vain</p>

You're still sexy. We'll just pretend a little garage time will clear that right up.

imageimage

• Options

<-----vain</p>

You're still sexy. We'll just pretend a little garage time will clear that right up.

This one's gonna be monster. I can already tell. I gotta go to walgreens and keep this thing under control.
  • Options
    My first and only DD was on the natural birth board when I first joined TB. I asked what was probably a stupid question, but I can't remember what it was, and was treated like an idiot, so I slunk away and never returned.
    -------------------------------------
  • Options
    FFFC - I have a Pandora bracelet and it rocks
  • Options
    ReeseFoxReeseFox member
    edited April 2014
    I was going to have a baked sweet potato for lunch, but my potato is moldy! My food supplies at work need replenishing and I'm broke, so I'm scrounging for lunch. Beef jerky and chocolate chip Eggos anyone?

"Man, be creative. Like the stuff you do. Do nice things. Love respectfully. Laugh a fucking lot. Curse when you feel like it. Life is cool." - Jean Grae

image image
    M (3/9/02) and E (2/28/12)

• Options
    I really wish mcds served breakfast all day
    Breakfast Burritos (all day) > McDs!
    https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BhqjipgCIAAOz7H.jpg
    -My son was born in April 2012. He pretty much rules.
  • Options
    @mrsbutt I don't know when you added that beautiful man to your siggy, but I just want to say thank you.

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"