September 2014 Moms

sorry

13»

Re: sorry

• Loading the player...
  • Here we go again... Y'all are some bullies. Surriously. *eyeroll*

• MBanoMBano member
    ::eating m&ms and popcorn, while reading::
  • @Secondcoming‌ nobody likes a whiner. You can't dish it out and then cry to mama mod because you couldn't hang in the kitchen.

• @secondcoming
    @Secondcoming‌ since you already use it as a profile pic, I didn't think it was a private photo. I'd be happy to take it down for you if you'd like.
    I immediately took your avatar picture down from the thread when you said it bothered you.  Again, within SECONDS of knowing that you were offended, I took the picture down. 

imageimage

• I leave to do laundry and all this happens??

I hope you get banned @secondcoming. I don't know what she said Danielle but I hope you're ok.

BFP#1 4/17/2013 EDD 12/25/2013, MC 5/17/2013 8 weeks 3 days D&C 5/18/2013

BFP#2 1/20/2014 EDD 9/28/2014, Baby Evie born on 9/23/2014 at 8:50pm.  6 lbs 15 oz!

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

• Me too, Trebeck! And I didn't even try hard! We are now placing bets on her next username.....any takers?
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicimage

S14 August Siggy Challenge.....ALL OF THE ALCOHOLS

• I already guessed thirdtimecharm! Lmao

• The whole point of telling someone "God forgive you" is completely valid when people's actions are disgusting. Which some of you are acting like. Or acting like teens behind a computer. If you were in front of my face you'd never say some of the things you are saying. If you did, I would say the same thing. So would my pastor. And yours as well if you truly were a Christian as you say you are. With the way you bully, I doubt it. I don't agree with all that monotone has said in her posts but I can agree with the bullying as it is happening first hand. Even including using my innocent son as the butt of your jokes.
    Why do people think i wouldn't say this to their face? In real life, if you were a twat to me and the came up in a wig and pretended to be someone else, I'd totally say "Hey, weren't you that one twat?"

I would love to see you in person. Truly. Believe that. Don't you think if you've heard that so many times it's because you are a "twat" yourself?
    @Secondcoming‌, you have a PM.
    With a question mark, it is a question, not a direct statement. As mermaidsmagic says. "Boom"
    Did she just "boom" the mod? Don't take that shit smiley!

imageImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • MBanoMBano member
    @mrsdanielleM2010‌ Karma is a bitch, she'll get what's coming to her. Feel better :)
  • carmstr4 said:
    Also, I just wanted to say.....

@mermaidsmagic you are a twat?
    @lstrejcek you are dick bag?
    @mrsdaniellem2010 you are slut pie?
    @flyawaycricket you are a dill weed?

omg carm I SO AM. 

imageimage

• MrsLaLaBugMrsLaLaBug member
    edited April 2014
    lstrejcek said:

The whole point of telling someone "God forgive you" is completely valid when people's actions are disgusting. Which some of you are acting like. Or acting like teens behind a computer. If you were in front of my face you'd never say some of the things you are saying. If you did, I would say the same thing. So would my pastor. And yours as well if you truly were a Christian as you say you are. With the way you bully, I doubt it. I don't agree with all that monotone has said in her posts but I can agree with the bullying as it is happening first hand. Even including using my innocent son as the butt of your jokes.

Why do people think i wouldn't say this to their face? In real life, if you were a twat to me and the came up in a wig and pretended to be someone else, I'd totally say "Hey, weren't you that one twat?"

I would love to see you in person. Truly. Believe that.

Don't you think if you've heard that so many times it's because you are a "twat" yourself?

@Secondcoming‌, you have a PM.
    With a question mark, it is a question, not a direct statement. As mermaidsmagic says. "Boom"

Did she just "boom" the mod? Don't take that shit smiley!

Yep, I think she did...

@Secondcoming‌

• @SmileyGirl18 would it be possible to lock this thread? At least until this all calms down... After what happened to @mrsdanielleM2010 (which, hugs to you Danielle, I am so sorry that happened!) this seems to be spiraling quickly...

~*~
    Together since 03/27/2007
    Married 07/20/2013

BFP #1 01/18/2014, EDD 09/26/2014, Team Green
    DD born 09/21/2014

image image 
  • Nooooo...@SmileyGirl18 It's funny.

imageImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • No, I will mermz. LAST WORD.
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicimage

S14 August Siggy Challenge.....ALL OF THE ALCOHOLS

• @bethanyann27 thank you for the hugs, and @smileygirl18 I screenshotted the wall post that has since been deleted if you need to see it.

imageimage

• @mrslalabug you are also ma hero <3

imageimage

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"