September 2014 Moms
Options

sorry

jjarmuszjjarmusz member
edited March 2014 in September 2014 Moms

Re: sorry

• Options
    I feel like we should just copy/paste responses from all the other random "guess the sex" posts.

At 12 weeks, even if the genitals have started to develop, they haven't developed enough to tell boy/girl by a grainy, fuzzy ultrasound that early. You also haven't given us a between-the-legs shot so the only thing we're seeing is the fact that you have a fetus growing in your uterus. Congrats.

image Baby Girl born September 23, 2014

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    jjarmuszjjarmusz member
    edited March 2014
    I deleted it
  • Options
    *facepalm*
    Anniversary

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Lol anddddd another newb bites the dust! Thanks for staying consistent girls.
  • Options
    MonotonetwoMonotonetwo member
    edited March 2014
    Lol well it's true! And no, you all presented the opportunity for me to prove the point that you are bitches to newbs. I wasn't offensive or pointing anyone in particular out. I can see a few that obviously fit the bill and got defensive immediately. I really don't care if you all like me, you don't like anyone new and look for reasons to flame. So doesn't hurt me to not be liked by a bunch of cunty women. It's actually a compliment. :) have a nice day!
  • Options
    Here we go...again =;
  • Options

notonetwo
    said:

Lol well it's true! And no, you all presented the opportunity for me to prove the point that you are bitches to newbs. I wasn't offensive or pointing anyone in particular out. I can see a few that obviously fit the bill and got defensive immediately. I really don't care if you all like me, you don't like anyone new and look for reasons to flame. So doesn't hurt me to not be liked by a bunch of cunty women. It's actually a compliment. :) have a nice day!

@smileygirl118. Pretty sure calling us cunts is against TOS. Why don't you stick with your own board instead of whoring around on all the others. One board to piss off isn't good enuogh for you? Why you hope to gain? other than a banning?

I'm sorry did you think I called youa cunt? I said cunty women so unless you fit the bill....

And my little one is due sept 1 so this would be as much my board as anyone else's.

• Options
    She likes the attention she will never go away.

Creepo!!!
  • Options
    I even QFP'd her post from 3/28 saying she had her 20week just in case....
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicimage

S14 August Siggy Challenge.....ALL OF THE ALCOHOLS

• Options
    @Monotonetwo‌ you can't call it your board if your not welcome and none of us want you here. I think you need to recalculate your due date. Kinda suspicious to me
  • Options
    trombgirl said:
    Your little one can't be due 9/1 if you had your 20 week appointment last week.  Which you said you did.....like @ambershaw512 said...creepo....
    She's either a liar or simply can't count. I'm due Sept 7th and just turned 17 weeks yesterday....
    Yes, I am due 9/2 and I'm 18 weeks TOMORROW. Soooooo....there's that whole math and 'facts' thing working against her.  Even if she had the 20w early, they wouldn't have done it 2.5 weeks early.....that would make it a 17 or 18 week appt
    Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    You admit that unless someone has lurked forever and intro'd; you guys flame em! Obviously if they HAD lurked the newbs would know this. Instead many are researching something in regards to their preg and what comes up!? The bump! As they ask their question they have no idea the flaming that is about to be unleashed upon them by the regulars girls (former lurkers; which that's kind of creepy to me), they ask the question that google didn't answer for them. And instead of warm welcomes.... They get told to go read the rules first or fuck off (in more snarky words) and lurk for a while before posting their concern. It's stupid to me and obviously to others as I have seen MANY women post that you are cruel to newbs. I just pointed it out. You women just can't handle the truth. Like I said; have a good day.
  • Options
    trombgirl said:
    Also, I wanted to apologize to the OP for the turn of this thread. Since you apologized so quickly I really wanted to just let this thread die so everyone could move on and you could have a chance to lurk and join us if you wanted to.
    ^^^ what she said. Sorry you're having to deal with this. hopefully this'll be my last comment.

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers image
  • Options
    ashaw512 ashaw512 member
    edited March 2014

You admit that unless someone has lurked forever and intro'd; you guys flame em! Obviously if they HAD lurked the newbs would know this. Instead many are researching something in regards to their preg and what comes up!? The bump! As they ask their question they have no idea the flaming that is about to be unleashed upon them by the regulars girls (former lurkers; which that's kind of creepy to me), they ask the question that google didn't answer for them. And instead of warm welcomes.... They get told to go read the rules first or fuck off (in more snarky words) and lurk for a while before posting their concern. It's stupid to me and obviously to others as I have seen MANY women post that you are cruel to newbs. I just pointed it out. You women just can't handle the truth. Like I said; have a good day.

You can't be serious?!? I actually don't think I did an intro. But I've also been here since DECEMBER, and no one told me to fuck off or in more snarky words. No one likes you, there's a difference between you a newbs. Newbs are given a chance, you dive in and make an ass out of yourself and expect everyone to be OK about it? No. Leave now, do us all a favor.

Eta: can't spell
  • Options
    portentosaportentosa member
    edited March 2014

You MFers drove monotonetwo over to August.

Jerks.

I have every confidence that you guys can handle her. ;)

My apologies though.
  • Options

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BFP: 09/13/13  ---  MMC: 10/25/13
    BFP: 12/25/13  ---  DD: 09/10/14
    BFP: 03/16/15  ---  EDD: 11/30/15

• Options
    MonotonetwoMonotonetwo member
    edited March 2014
    Or I was at my 20 week which is also done between 18-20 weeks and my dr did it 2 days shy of my 18 weeks lol. Had it done on Friday. Glad to know you girls are following my pregnancy. And here I thought no one cared lmao

And for you mathematicians; my last period was November 25th 2013, due date is 9/1. Would you like to know my conception date as well? Or I'm sure you've already lurked and found out. Also, because of my previous c-section, I'll be repeating and they'll do it 1-2 weeks prior to my dd. That would be sometime late august. Do I need to spell out anything else in regards to my pregnancy? I love that you all think I wait to pounce on you for flaming newbs but really, you all can't wait to pounce on the newbs. Look at the reaction numbers on the flaming newbs posts vs regular posts. Pages longer. Poor op erased her post due to the flaming. Think you didn't lose her? Think she isn't going to go to other boards and to her friends and pass on the info on this board and it's bitchy clique? That's my point. But you all are too stupid to see into that and I'm not scared to say so.
  • Options
    Sorry we didn't know when your period was. All we were going off of was ONE comment where you said you were having your 20w appointment. Maybe if you put a ticker in??? or participated more we'd actually know when you were really due

Or I was at my 20 week which is also done between 18-20 weeks and my dr did it 2 days shy of my 18 weeks lol. Had it done on Friday. Glad to know you girls are following my pregnancy. And here I thought no one cared lmao And for you mathematicians; my last period was November 25th 2013, due date is 9/1. Would you like to know my conception date as well? Or I'm sure you've already lurked and found out. Also, because of my previous c-section, I'll be repeating and they'll do it 1-2 weeks prior to my dd. That would be sometime late august. Do I need to spell out anything else in regards to my pregnancy? I love that you all think I wait to pounce on you for flaming newbs but really, you all can't wait to pounce on the newbs. Look at the reaction numbers on the flaming newbs posts vs regular posts. Pages longer. Poor op erased her post due to the flaming. Think you didn't lose her? Think she isn't going to go to other boards and to her friends and pass on the info on this board and it's bitchy clique? That's my point. But you all are too stupid to see into that and I'm not scared to say so.

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers image
  • Options
    trombgirl said:

Uhh....look around. We are nice to newbs. We were all ourselves newbs once. See the difference between us and you @Monotonetwo‌ is that we lurked, intro'd, and have become part of this community. Newbies are always welcome, including this OP.

What you don't seem to grasp...and what can come across as mean to new people that just waltz in here and judge us is that we (pardon the expression) keep it real. If someone has a genuine question, concern, or is in need of support we give it. If someone spouts nonsense and offensive things like you oh board hopper then we flame. And if someone comes in and asks us to do the impossible (like tell the sex of a 12 week u/s) they are going to get snark. Admittedly the snark has devolved into us regs just having fun with each other...with tacos and sloths...but seriously we've been dealing with drive bys for 5 or 6 weeks now. We're so over it.

I have looked around and this is what I've noticed. Maybe there wouldn't be so many "drive by's" if they weren't driven off. Get it?

And I see you in particular responding and flaming just about every newb post. So you prob aren't one to defend.

Please tear that bitch a new asshole.

Good luck. I don't take offense since none of you personally know me.
  • Options
    She actually really loves us. She just can't get enough, that's the only thing I can of and that's why she keeps coming back.
  • Options
    This thread made me lose faith in this site almost altogether.  Is this "theteenbump". com????  Gross.
  • Options
    portentosaportentosa member
    edited April 2014
    WTF??? This thread had died, was done. We had all moved on. Good job bumping it to tell us how terrible we are random people I've never seen.

Eta: I find the join date of the person that bumped this a little suspicious.....
  • Options
    larbeadles said:
    This thread made me lose faith in this site almost altogether.  Is this "theteenbump". com????  Gross.
    Hey Monotone. I like your new SN. I hope on this one you'll be less twat-y... oh wait...
    I'd be more inclined to think @secondcoming is Mono judging by her intro.
    Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    Hi @Monotonetwo‌!!! Opps, I meant @Secondcoming‌...you guys are so much alike!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"