July 2013 Moms
Options

UO

Re: UO

• Options
    @laurendag I'm in a perfectly good mood, but thanks for your incorrect observation  =((
  • Options

Mamasighs said:
    Babies are a part of family and life.  I don't see any problem with babies at funerals or weddings.  Now, if it is requested no children attend I always follow what is asked.  But in general I don't see the big deal.
    Weddings yes unless requested. Funerals no, unless the immediate family says it's ok.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    I feel like you probably use ass and bitch in the same sentence a lot in your life. 
  • Options
    It must've been that blueberry that tasted like dirt.
  • Options
    chiboo9 said:

mimi4347 said:

Pink724 said:

This, but with prunes.

This, but with veggie straws. Dipped in hummus. Anyone else like these? I'm addicted!

Mmm yes I like those. Man I'm starving right now! I think it's breakfast time.
  • Options
    chiboo9 said:

mimi4347 said:

Pink724 said:

This, but with prunes.

This, but with veggie straws. Dipped in hummus. Anyone else like these? I'm addicted!

Those things are delicious! I haven't tried them with hummus. That's next now.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Pregnancy tickers

I lost my angels 07/2010, 04/2017, 10/2017

Meimsx no more
  • Options
  • Options
    You may have the last word.
  • Options
  • Options
  • Options

I think sunflower seed butter is almost as tasty as peanut butter and way better than almond butter.

@mystererae Sunflower seed butter? I've never heard of this. I'm intrigued.
  • Options

I think sunflower seed butter is almost as tasty as peanut butter and way better than almond butter.

@mystererae Sunflower seed butter? I've never heard of this. I'm intrigued.
    Trader Joes!
    Thanks! Unfortunately, there isn't a TJ too close to us. There is a Wegmans. Sometimes they have stuff like that in their health food section. If not, the next time I'm at a TJs I'll pick some up. I'm always looking for healthier alternatives.
  • Options
    @Citrusfamily I think it's over :)
  • Options
    Etoille I actually just read something recently that said a professor at Syracuse did a study that showed conservatives tend to be MORE charitable than liberals. By about 30%. And that was only monetary. Conservatives tend to be more giving with time and donate blood more often. He said he was shocked by his own findings.
    This however doesn't mean they give to charities like cancer or whatever. A lot of it I'm sure is in the form of tithes. Some of it of course could go to political campaigns.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Pregnancy tickers

Meimsx no more
  • Options
    fklang said:
    merc5411 said:
    I can't wait to get my first minivan.  Yes, I'm super cool. 
    Eww, keep quiet about this. I refuse to buy a minivan of any sort. SUV's serve the same purpose. 
    I have a Jeep Cherokee with a Hemi now and I LOVE IT!!!  But my back does not love putting the car seat in and out of the back.  I need something lower (even though I'm 5'11").  Plus I want those doors that open automatically!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    edited March 2014
  • Options
    Amazon has sunflower seed butter
    Me: 35  H: 35
    Married: 4/5/13

"You know that place between sleep and awake, 
    that place where you can still remember dreaming?
    That's where I will always love you.  
    That's where I'll be waiting."
    ~Peter Pan 

*TW*
    BFP #1: 11/12/12  EDD 7/25/13 Baby boy: 7/27/13
    BFP #2: 10/29/17   MMC dx @ 9 weeks
    BFP #3: 2/2/18 MC 2/7/18
    BFP #4: 3/2/18  MC 3/9/18
    RPL testing and hysteroscopy: all normal
    BFP #5: 4/1/18 MMC dx @ 14 weeks ----> genetically normal girl  :'(
    Hysteroscopy to remove scar tissue 9/28
    BFP #6 11/5/18 EDD 7/20/19  <3  Rainbow baby girl born 7/23/19 
    BFP #7 12/8/2021 EDD 8/22/2022 
  • Options
    Gotcha. Yeah there are a lot of angry people right now. I just hope we don't get to a Syria, Egypt, Ukraine point where people truly rise up. We are an incredibly blessed country and our issues just don't seem that serious when you boil it down. Perspective and all ya know?

Meimsx no more
  • Options
    I have an SUV and don't want a minivan (although if we have a 4th, getting one in and out of 3rd row will be difficult and cut into the "trunk"), but I would LOVE those auto sliding doors!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
  • Options
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"