April 2014 Moms
Options

Longest Thread EVER! (aka Random Thoughts Thread )

Re: Longest Thread EVER! (aka Random Thoughts Thread )

• Options

I woke up and had just been dreaming about biscuits and gravy. So naturally I just told DH we are going to Cracker Barrel for breakfast. Today was supposed to be a "stay home day" but we have to go to Lowes and the grocery store. We are out of pretty much everything. When we get back I plan on getting everything in LO's room washed and put up. What's everyone else up to today??

I want Cracker Barrel!!! But we don't have any out this way. :(

BFP #1 May 20, 2013   
    MC June 27, 2013   BFP #2 August 2, 2013   Baby Boy born 4/25/14 (3 weeks overdue!)
    April 14 August Siggy Challenge- "This time last year.."
  • Options
    J&NLJ&NL member
    Woke up when DH had to leave for work this morning and DD was still asleep so I was able to actually enjoy my coffee in peace for the first time in forever. It was nice! Of course, it only lasted about 30 minutes but it was definitely a nice change from our normal hectic routine. 

Now for a random question, does anyone have a portable steam cleaner? I'm tempted to buy one so I can clean the stink out of our couches. I found out why my rug and couches stink. My genius dog pisses on his feet, so he stinks like piss then when he lays on the rug, it leaves a stench. I also caught him on the couch yesterday so that's most likely why they stink too. 
    photo ee249d6c-880a-4eb4-bc43-d6ab1f9fe662.jpg
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    olenkapdxolenkapdx member
    edited March 2014
    Just gonna leave this here...

Edit....oh hell.  I am internetz impaired.  Was just gonna brag about the awesome pierogis and kielbasa and potato pancakes I had at the Polish restaurant last night (late Valentine's dinner due to SO being horribly ill a couple weeks ago). 

And I barely got heartburn!
  • Options
    mrscrcallimrscrcalli member
    edited March 2014
    Why are you leaving that? It's like you just pooped in the RTT
    September Siggy Challenge: What I Sing in the Shower: Little Mermaid "Part Of That World"image

• Options
    How does a three year old wake up spewing questions every day? I can't handle this nonsense today! Ahhhh!
  • Options
    Vinny424 said:

It takes up so muh space on my mobile screen
    :((
    Now that it's fixed no none will know what we are even talking about. :-B
    September Siggy Challenge: What I Sing in the Shower: Little Mermaid "Part Of That World"image

• Options
    It takes up so muh space on my mobile screen :((
    Hehe, sorry ladies.  Clearly I need GIF practice, it's too effin early, etc etc. XO
  • Options

How does a three year old wake up spewing questions every day? I can't handle this nonsense today! Ahhhh!

Try having a three year old and teaching 15 three year olds all day! I get about 50,000 questions a day. And some of them are INSANE.
    Have you ever punched one?

Only accidently. ;)
    Haha. I need patience, but it's growing so thin.

• Options

I haven't seen the gbcb yet... just the dd. I think she thought that's what I was telling her to do to rectify the situation.

I think so.

• Options
    olenkapdx said:

Vinny424 said:

It takes up so muh space on my mobile screen
    :((

Hehe, sorry ladies.  Clearly I need GIF practice, it's too effin early, etc etc. XO

Lol I'm in the same boat
    Thats why I don't gif I would do that every time!!!

• Options
    mrscrcallimrscrcalli member
    edited March 2014
    Annnnnd the white knight has arrived in the" ........" Thread!

• Options
    I'm not sure. Maybe she'll come back?

I think she's deleting in an attempt to walk away from the situation.

Maybe she'll come back when it's all blown over?
  • Options
    I take a nap and we get a GBCB. Bummer!
    BabyFruit Ticker mean_girls_35345
  • Options
    I've never had a pierogie :((
  • Options
    Oscar party tonight! Will be enjoying some wine with good people and yummy food! Hopeful to win the Oscar pool for the 4th year in a row!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

kcp913 said:

You guys.... the person we were warned about is starting to lurk on our board..... the breastfeeding "guru"

*shakes fist*
    We need to gif her out of town... Or throw cans and rotten tomatoes at her until she gets the hint that she's not welcome here.
    Anniversary
    RTT badgeDSCN1111  Isla
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options

Why do these damn dating sites think I'm in the market for some loving? Everytime I get up in the morning there's an email from a new dating site, match.com, black people meet, Christian mingle. Go the fuck away! Good morning ladies.

I get these in my spam folder all the time too! ANNOYING.
    Anniversary
    RTT badgeDSCN1111  Isla
  • Options
    edited March 2014
    Wait - I thought the social groups weren't even a thing yet. Just a plan? And people are GBCBing over the hypothetical scenario of being excluded from hypothetical groups that don't even exist?
    Exactly this.  I have no idea why people are getting so worked up over this idea.  The GBCB girl has been around awhile on A14 so I'm surprised she doesn't understand the culture by now.

More importantly, I want to make coconut banana bread and don't know if I should bother making the healthy one or go all out with the absurd amount of butter and sugar one.  

ETA:  Left out a word because I don't like to proofread.
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    MC #1 January 2013
    DS born 4/06/14
    MC #2 August 2015
    CP November 2015
    MC#3 January 2016
    BFP 5/11/16  EDD 1/19/17
  • Options
    P&B715 said:

Anyone have any remedies for pupps???

Oatmeal baths and lots of coconut oil to keep the area moisturized.

I have a metal allergy that manifests as a rash that from what I understand is very close to what a PUPPS rash is, and it's effing miserable when I get it, but at least it goes away after a few days! I'm sorry you have to deal with that crap! I don't wish that misery upon my worst enemy!
    Anniversary
    RTT badgeDSCN1111  Isla
  • Options
    LoriMc12 said:
    Wait - I thought the social groups weren't even a thing yet. Just a plan? And people are GBCBing over the hypothetical scenario of being excluded from hypothetical groups that don't even exist?
    Exactly this.  I have no idea why people are getting so worked up over this idea.  The GBCB girl has been around awhile on A14 so I'm surprised she doesn't understand the culture by now.

More importantly, I want to make coconut banana bread and don't know if I should bother making the healthy one or go all out with the absurd amount of butter and sugar one.  

ETA:  Left out a word because I don't like to proofread.
    Ummmm...butter and sugar should not be optional at this point!
  • Options

I've never had a pierogie :((

Me either, and I don't even know how to pronounce that word. :(
    February Siggy Challenge: Favorite TV couple ~ Jim & Pam <3

Edolie Mae ~ April 21, 2014 <3
  • Options

Hypothetically, yes.
    Anniversary
    RTT badgeDSCN1111  Isla
  • Options

I'm not sure. Maybe she'll come back?

I think she's deleting in an attempt to walk away from the situation.

Maybe she'll come back when it's all blown over?

So she can be run off for being a DDer instead of just letting shit pass? Doubt it. She's way worse off now than had she just left well enough alone.
    Anniversary
    RTT badgeDSCN1111  Isla
  • Options

kcp913 said:

You guys.... the person we were warned about is starting to lurk on our board..... the breastfeeding "guru"

*shakes fist*
    We need to gif her out of town... Or throw cans and rotten tomatoes at her until she gets the hint that she's not welcome here.
    I don't mind if she's chiming in on BF question threads as long as she's not starting her own.
    Awwwww!! But SHE DOES EVEN GOOOOO HEEEEEEERE!! *tantrum*
    Anniversary
    RTT badgeDSCN1111  Isla
  • Options
    So I have this pain that alternates between my teeth and the side of my face up to my ear. Of course I now think I need a root canal on my tooth because someone on my fb posted the same pain and result a few days ago.

I really am turning into my mother. This is exactly the reaction she would have....
  • Options
    But it's not my spam folder, Jen. It's my normal inbox.
  • Options

But it's not my spam folder, Jen. It's my normal inbox.

Well that just takes annoying and multiplies it x189648325746159!!!
    Anniversary
    RTT badgeDSCN1111  Isla
  • Options
    I just drooled on myself. Glamorous!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"