August 2014 Moms
Options

How to tell new employer

Re: How to tell new employer

• Options
    Since you all have been wondering what my most current opinion is, get ready. After carefully examining all evidence presented by both sides in the specific case of the PM, I do not believe OP sent it. Unless OP is a fucking wizard.
    Who can't type, spell, or calculate months.
    imageimage
    Me: 33     DH: 38
    TTC since August 2011
    DX:  PCOS and subseptate uterus
    August 2013:  Clomid + Trigger + IUI TI = BFN
    September 2013:  Clomid + Trigger + TI = BFN
    October 2013:  Clomid + Trigger + IUI canceled
    November 2013:  NTNP
    April 2013:  Femara + Trigger + IUI = ???
  • Options

My head hurts. Spent too much time reading this.

Hi @meganole25!

After 7 years of no ovulation...
    BFP#1 10/24/11 ~ EDD 6/29/12 ~ Natural m/c 11/2/11
    BFP#2 2/3/12 ~ Alice born 9/26/12

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Oct Angel Babies
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

CnAnA said:

My head hurts. Spent too much time reading this.

Hi @meganole25!

Hi @CnAna! Heart you. ;)

And I, you! :D

After 7 years of no ovulation...
    BFP#1 10/24/11 ~ EDD 6/29/12 ~ Natural m/c 11/2/11
    BFP#2 2/3/12 ~ Alice born 9/26/12

Oct Angel Babies
  • Options
    Why hasn't @JocelynB0911 come back to clarify?

------------------------------------------------------------------------
    What exactly am I clarifying? Why it took so long to post the screen shot? I have four kids that between lunch, diaper changes, and naps needed me.
  • Options
    MrsBadKat said:

I will also say that after reading a large portion of PMs, that MallardDucky seemed to be really understanding and sympathetic towards Jocelyn's loss and several people on this site should be able to confirm that as well. All I saw was a lot of "I understand, she's hurting and she didn't mean to lash out at me" comments from the Duck.

Take that as you will.
    @MrsBadKat
    Am I good to change my password?

• Options
    CnAnA said:

Ya I'm with MBK and Ducky now.  Even if that PM from ducky is real, turning that into she somehow disagrees with surrogacy and she doesn't belong on TTGP because of it is really reaching.  

@mallordducky I apologize for calling you a twat.
    No worries you can only go by what you hear. And for the record I have offered surrogacy to my best friend in the past even Thought about going through an agency to help gay couples.
    I can vouch for this. She offered to carry a baby for me during the 10 years Husband and I TTC.

I was trying to keep your privacy on that one

• Options
    So, me & @KatnHiding been looking at that screen shot. I can't find that font on any of the options listed in the text box from TB on google chrome or explorer. 

Maybe it gives different options on different computers? 
    We've tested using chrome, firefox, and mobile. I've been unable to recreate the text as it looks in the screenshot using the system fonts. There are two specific inconsistencies in the text that I noticed right away and I compared those two using all of the fonts.
    I'm so impressed with the two of you and your detective skills!
    BFP #1 09/26/2013 EDD 06/04/2013 MMC 11/01/2013
    BFP #2 05/15/2014 EDD 01/24/2015

Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    MrsBadKat said:

MrsBadKat said:

I will also say that after reading a large portion of PMs, that MallardDucky seemed to be really understanding and sympathetic towards Jocelyn's loss and several people on this site should be able to confirm that as well. All I saw was a lot of "I understand, she's hurting and she didn't mean to lash out at me" comments from the Duck.

Take that as you will.
    @MrsBadKat
    Am I good to change my password?

Yes, I have closed out, you're all good.

Btw being mobile I don't see all those notifications

• Options
    haliebabyx3haliebabyx3 member
    edited February 2014
    I really want to post an Inspector Gadget gif here, but a) I'm at work and don't want to google "Inspector Gadget gifs" and b) I don't know how to post gifs anyway.
    Movie?

Cartoon?

Whichever you choose, just for you. If someone else beat me to it, whoops. I feel like I've missed a lot on here trying to catch up from page 3 to 18. Holy crap. 

ETA: New cartoon gif

• Options
    @cnana

You are on a post it.

• Options
    mmb248mmb248 member
    edited February 2014
    Bump Burp.
    imageimage
    TTC since August 2011
  • Options
    All I'll say is that as someone who had to suffer through 9 months with Mallard on S13 I'm not inclined to believe her.  Feel free to keep the little AW here, though. We don't want her back.
    I'm just going by what I've seen here today.  I don't think it's fair to bring in bias opinions about a bumpie to allow people to make up horrible things about her.  
    Valid point. I'll let her show her BSC herself down the line. I'm sure she can't hide it too long.  Has she started posting every single inane thought that pops into her head in a new post yet?  That gets really fun.  Or are you tired of reading "Papa Duck this" or "duckling 1 that" yet.  Might be cute now but it gets old real fast.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    MrsBadKat said:
    Okay guys, so we have this really awesome idea. We should all come together and have one giant UO/FFFC ultimate showdown. Parenting is willing to host said event. All boards welcome.
    How does it work?  Do we post a new UO/FFFC or do we post the one that we got flamed the hardest for?
    imageimage
    TTC since August 2011
  • Options
    I retract my Mike gif.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers

• Options
    I have no idea what to believe anymore. Is any of this even real? 

Judgemental Dog apologizes for his potentially hasty judginess. 

Me: IR-PCOS, elevated DHEAs, low progesterone, weak ovulation  DH: low volume, low T
    SHG 5/10/13: both tubes blocked; HSG 6/28 = Left tube cleared! Right blocked.
    BFP#1 7/20/13 EDD 3/30/14, m/c 8/19/13, D&E 8/21/13, Chromosomal results = normal, female
    Lap & hysteroscopy scheduled for 10/31, right tube cleared, no endo found! ...Happy Halloween!
    Cycle 14: Clomid (50)+ IUI = BFP! EDD 9/16/14~ Rowan Elizabeth born sleeping at 17w4d on 4/12/14 due to IC.
    ~There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world~
    New RE June 2014. RPL b/w - negative. SIS looking for uterine/cervical abnormalities & Asherman's 6/10/14 - ALL CLEAR!  
    Cycle 16: Natural IUI = CP, Cycle 17: Femara (2.5) + IUI = BFN, Cycle 18 Femara (5) + IUI = BFFN, Cycle 19: Break
    Cycle 20: Clomid (50)+ IUI = BFP EDD 6/20, transvaginal cerclage 12/19, Carson Quinn born sleeping at 16w3d on 1/6/15 due to IC
    Phone consult with Dr. Haney (Univ of Chicago) for transabdominal cercalge scheduled for 2/9/15.
    "We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams."
    image image imageimage 
  • Options
    So everyone agree that we can move on? Or just go ahead and make this a 20 pager

• Options

So everyone agree that we can move on? Or just go ahead and make this a 20 pager

You just did.

And FTR, don't be afraid to post here. But if it's going to be a 20 pager every time, I'm going to get fired from my job.
    Ditto on this and it was the end of the month. I don't know how I made it

• Options
    How many pages of bashing MD and it's pretty much been proven that Jocelyn faked it and now we're just gunna pretend that didn't happen? Cool.

Also, did anyone try mallard duck with two uppercase i's?

Harry Styles = Life Ruiner

There’s a lightning in your eyes I can't deny
    Then there’s me inside a sinking boat running out of time
    Without you I'll never make it out alive
    But I know, yes, I know we’ll be alright
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    J. 1.14.13 my reason for breathing 
  • Options
    There are only a few apologies that need to be said, and I know I will never get them and I am ok with that.

Like I said to MBK you could only go by what was presented.

I will be the first in line with my flame retardant suit and take my licks but damn I better deserve it.

• Options
    coraggiosacoraggiosa member
    edited March 2014
    I also want to extend my apologies to @Mallardducky. I'm from September '13, and know now that she was innocent. 

I don't really know what went on, but I do know MD is not to blame for this. 

12/19/2012 BFP! 
    EDD 08/26/2013 
    Our little girl arrived 8/22/2013!

• Options
    auroraloo said:

I also want to extend my apologies to @Mallardducky. I'm from September '13, and know now that she was innocent. 

I don't really know what went on, but I do know MD is not to blame for this. 

I echo this. Sorry Mallard.

@auroraloo I know we had our differnces in the past and that's okay, and honestly you were kind of thrown into this, not mad at you at all.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"