April 2014 Moms
Options

Nursery pics

Re: Nursery pics

• Options
    The glider has since been recovered in a light green fabric with white and brown dots. This mash up I made for Facebook to show  our friends/family the difference from start to finish.
    We still have a monkey and vines decal has yet to be put up above the crib. and some other decorations to be hung.
    We are still trying to decide whether or not to stain the glider to match the crib, since the dresser/changing table will be stained to match.

Together Since 9/14/2008 
    Married since 08/19/2011 
    Audrey born 5/9/2014 

A14 August Siggy Challange: This time Last Year

Me DH
    image image

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    ebie79 The shelves are cheapies from ikea- the real bonus with the shelving was that we put an outlet up high on the middle one for our video monitor to plug into.  

DH has never been more proud of an idea in his life! lol

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Progress!! I have a nice light beige rocker recliner that is going to replace the chair in the corner once the baby arrives. I use it too much in the living room right now.
  • Options
    Still a ways to go
  • Options
    Almost finished! I need to add the shelves, rocker, and rug then ready to roll!
  • Options
    @LittleLady77 love the quilt on the couch!

May the Fourth Be With You: Our 5-4-14 Baby: Andrew Joseph
  • Options
    @LittleLady77 love the quilt on the couch!

Thanks! My mom made all three quilts, the art and hand made the chandelier. Pictures really don't do it a justice.

imageimageimage
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Our decal is up! Making more progress!

Together Since 9/14/2008 
    Married since 08/19/2011 
    Audrey born 5/9/2014 

A14 August Siggy Challange: This time Last Year

Me DH
    image image

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    @Acers  What color paint did you use?  It reminds me of the one we chose.  Our nursery isn't painted yet so I'm not quite sure how it will look on the walls yet.  
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    MC #1 January 2013
    DS born 4/06/14
    MC #2 August 2015
    CP November 2015
    MC#3 January 2016
    BFP 5/11/16  EDD 1/19/17
  • Options
    @Acers We went with Benjamin Moore's Palladium Blue.  You color turned out great against the white trim.  
    MC #1 January 2013
    DS born 4/06/14
    MC #2 August 2015
    CP November 2015
    MC#3 January 2016
    BFP 5/11/16  EDD 1/19/17
  • Options
    We finally got paint in there this weekend! DH just has to paint the ceiling (he scrapped off the popcorn texture) and put in the new wood floors- then we'll actually get to start decorating :):):)
  • Options
    Not sure why it is sideways though :(
  • Options
    nao618 

Where did you get your rug? It's exactly what I'm looking for!

Married my love 10/18/08 | DS born 07/16/11 | MMC 01/16/13 at 11w6d | DD edd 04/27/14

• Options
    spano41spano41 member
    edited February 2014
    Computer issues.....urg.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Acers said:

mamrotu73 said:

I love the color! It looks like a great room to use, too. The built-ins and double doors are great! Keep us updated as you covert it.

Thank you!  That's actually just a window to the left.  The built-ins are going to come in extremely handy though.  I would've loved this room as our master but it's just awkwardly shaped with those built-ins (it has a walk in closet and ours doesn't!).  Perfect for all the things/furniture we need in the nursery though.  Will keep updating as I get to do more! 
    This is what I'm going for, I just need to find my perfect antique white dresser now...
    imageimage

The dresser is gorgeous! The color is just amazing!
  • Options
    This is Lilli's room:) finally finished until our next baby shower today!!!
  • Options
    @heids4787 Where did you find your curtains? They are just what I was looking for but in a light tan instead.

We are still in the construction phase; the whole room had to be demo'd to the studs, new closets, insulation, wiring, the whole shebang so it's been a long but worthwhile project.
  • Options
    @P&B715... it was actually pretty easy, somewhat time consuming, but easy.

I used a 23 inch quilting hoop (just the inner hoop) and covered it with white yarn just by wrapping it and securing with glue. It's held up by 2 strands of braided yarn.

I traced the whales from his bedding and then used different colors of blue card stock. I poked 2 holes in each whale and threaded them together with fishing line, making a knot below each whale to keep them in place. I made a cross of fishing line on the hoop and then tied the strands to the cross.

There's lots of stuff on etsy for ideas and on pinterest for how tos... it was fun! I saw something similar on etsy but the seller was inactive so I decided to give it a go. I'm pretty happy with how it turned out!
    BFP#1 9/14/10 (EDD 5/21/11); no fetal pole 6w6d, 7w4d, d&c 10/8
    BFP#2 3/16/11, beta 138; 4/12 Baby/HB DS born 9/10/11 at 29w4d due to partial abruption and PTL
    BFP#3 8/19/13 Another boy! 17P, modified bedrest and Nifedipine helped us have a termie! DS2 born 4/19/14 at 38w5d.
  • Options
    meg.eliz1 said:

I think we are finally finished with baby girls' nursery! We got our bedding yesterday and I have been so stressed about it because I ordered it two months ago and wasn't sure I was ever going to get it.

Beautiful room!! I love the stackable storage rack by the dresser. Was that a lucky find?
    BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    Heidiman said:
    I think we are finally finished with baby girls' nursery! We got our bedding yesterday and I have been so stressed about it because I ordered it two months ago and wasn't sure I was ever going to get it.
    Beautiful room!! I love the stackable storage rack by the dresser. Was that a lucky find?
    @Heidiman I saw that stackable storage rack at Ikea.  I loved it then and love it still now that I see it in her baby's room.  I wonder if Ikea still carries them?
    MC #1 January 2013
    DS born 4/06/14
    MC #2 August 2015
    CP November 2015
    MC#3 January 2016
    BFP 5/11/16  EDD 1/19/17
  • Options
    @meg.eliz1 Where did you get your curtains?
    MC #1 January 2013
    DS born 4/06/14
    MC #2 August 2015
    CP November 2015
    MC#3 January 2016
    BFP 5/11/16  EDD 1/19/17
  • Options
    LoriMc12 said:
    Heidiman said:
    @Heidiman I saw that stackable storage rack at Ikea.  I loved it then and love it still now that I see it in her baby's room.  I wonder if Ikea still carries them?

Yes, I am almost certain Ikea still has this item!
    Baby #1: Elena 4/6/14
    Baby #2: Grayson EDD 10/22/16

• Options
    CalinAZ said:
    Here's our beautiful nursery:

Don't you love all our progress ;)? I am so enjoying living vicariously through all your ladies' nurseries - so, so beautiful! We should find out a week from Monday whether or not we'll be moving states in June, so we're holding off doing anything until we know. 

As a side note, at some point I need to rescue the yoga blanket I got for Christmas. DH thought it was a rug for the baby...

That totally looks like my living room. The nursery is finally painted, but we still need to get carpet installed.
  • Options
    Nursery floors have been refinished and walls/trim have been painted. Tomorrow we will be putting together the furniture. Slowly but surely it is coming together.
    MC #1 January 2013
    DS born 4/06/14
    MC #2 August 2015
    CP November 2015
    MC#3 January 2016
    BFP 5/11/16  EDD 1/19/17
  • Options
    Another update: we finally bought the mobile and mirror. Room is officially complete and ready for my little guy!
    Also, we setup his little "couch" (sleeper) for the basement. Last, we added a cute little wall decal to his bathroom/guest bathroom.

Sorry in advance for the upside pictures. They'll only post upright if I Instagram them first and well, that's too much work.
  • Options
    toothpastechica where did you get the tree decal from? It looks amazing!

• Options
    edited February 2014
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"