April 2014 Moms
Options

Nursery pics

Re: Nursery pics

• Options
    csmily51csmily51 member
    edited December 2013
    Were painting right now, well I'm laying down waiting for the first coat to dry then rolling the second....almost done painting :)
  • Options
    The second is where we got inspiration for above little girls crib, were going to do a swag similar with color flowers, only crib wall is green , the rest is pink. Last picture is Penelope bedding from PB.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    ImnAtari said:

Some of these I've shown before, but not all of them... we're team green so though there is a lot of blue it's plan to be "gender neutral"... once my curtians get here they are red / white polka dot and blue / light blue chevron. We're going more aqua / red mix.

this is kind of a progression, obviously... it slow and steady work.

Love! I was so close to buying that same crib but bought a different one at the last minute.
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    MC #1 January 2013
    DS born 4/06/14
    MC #2 August 2015
    CP November 2015
    MC#3 January 2016
    BFP 5/11/16  EDD 1/19/17
  • Options
    We also aren't going to start getting the nursery together until after the holidays.  DS is in the small bedroom in our house right now and will be moving into the "man room."  DH will then be moving into the office and then DD into DS's old room, so we have a lot of moving to do!

We have just about everything we need, but clothes, bedding and decor.  I am looking forward to starting it.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    I love seeing all the nurseries! We won't be doing a second nursery (unless, perhaps, DH gets his promotion and we move). DS will just be taking DD's nursery (green walls, jungle/safari theme), and DD will move into her playroom (purple room with white flower decals). I'm not sure what will happen if we move.
    March 2017 September Siggy Challenge: Favorite Fall Things

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options

I'm so jealous. We move into our new place on 1/11 and then I can start working on the nursery. anyone have any recommendations on where to find affordable area rugs for the nursery?

We just ordered a light gray and cream
    Chevron rug rug from Urban Outfitters (8x10 inches) and it was $150 with free shipping and was here in 3 days. I like their rugs and also Target and if you have a Homegoods near you they have super nice rugs for way less! Also Home Depot and Lowes have some rugs that you can have cut, but they're not fully bound unless you pay extra. Good luck!

BFP #1 11/19/12  EDD: 7/25/13  Natural MC on 12/31/12 at 10w4d

BFP#2 3/1/13   EDD: 11/5/13   Missed MC 4/9/13 at 10w   D&C 4/11/13  
    Baby #2 diagnosed with Trisomy 16. Diagnosed Hetero MTHFR.

BFP#3 8/5/13   EDD: 4/13/14   Team Green Turned Team Blue! Our rainbow baby, Griffin R arrived via c-section (breech since 20w) on 4/11/14. 

.image            

~~Everyone Always Welcome~~

• Options

One thing I noticed a long time ago, if you like the the more high end cribs and bedding from Pottery barn kids or other places like it, check craigslist.  At least in the Seattle area there is a TON of listings of quality furniture from smoke free and pet free houses for way cheaper than buying brand new.  

I second Craigslist! We got a $900 PB rocking chair for $100 last weekend in CT. Smoke free home and in mint condition. We have TONS of high end listings out this way that you can get amazing deals on.

BFP #1 11/19/12  EDD: 7/25/13  Natural MC on 12/31/12 at 10w4d

BFP#2 3/1/13   EDD: 11/5/13   Missed MC 4/9/13 at 10w   D&C 4/11/13  
    Baby #2 diagnosed with Trisomy 16. Diagnosed Hetero MTHFR.

BFP#3 8/5/13   EDD: 4/13/14   Team Green Turned Team Blue! Our rainbow baby, Griffin R arrived via c-section (breech since 20w) on 4/11/14. 

.image            

~~Everyone Always Welcome~~

• Options
    Yeah.... My DD is 19 months and I JUST painted her room today. This baby will be in our room for a while. Hopefully we're in a bigger house by the time she's ready for her own room.

Married 3.14.09
    DS born 8.20.10
    MC 7.11.11
    DD born 5.24.12
    #3 EDD 4.02.14
  • Options
    We're leaving the guest bed in ours for me to nap on. Crib is assembled, but we don't have sheets yet. The dresser is done and stocked with diapers and clothes! I need to make book shelves, I'm thinking rain gutter/spice rack style. The treadmill will move out and be replaced with the recliner that is currently in our living room.
    DH made some out of Pallets, if you have access, they look awesome :) He was on my iPad one day and found that I had pinned them on Pinterest, and surprised me with them.  Only took him one afternoon!  I will be painting white, and matching to DD bedding/room!
  • Options

I'm so jealous. We move into our new place on 1/11 and then I can start working on the nursery. anyone have any recommendations on where to find affordable area rugs for the nursery?

Is there an Ikea near you?
  • Options
    So beautiful ladies!!! I am super jealous! We cannot set ours up until we move :) 

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    We just finished re-installing the closet this weekend.  We had a wire shelf system previously, but I really hated it since it made putting anything on the shelves really difficult.  Now we need to clean the carpet and have the furniture delivered, and then I can do the rest of the wall art stuff! I'll post pics once the furniture is in place :)

• Options
    We emptied the room over Thanksgiving weekend and DH sanded everything I had spackled a few weeks ago yesterday. Hopefully we will be painting next weekend and then wainscoting shortly after that! Don't have much yet, no furniture or anything big--so at least that isn't in our way right now.
  • Options
    I have from wed to wed off so we will be full force working on the nursery! so excited.
    June Siggy Challenge

imageMy little Princess
    BFP#2 7/28/13 EDD 4/9/14 Birthday : 4/10/14 Adalyn Nanette :)
    BFP#1 6/29/12 LTMC 10/20/12 (20 weeks) induced delivery 10/22/12
    Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    I have been super anxious to start our nursery but we have to get the bedroom set out of the room first, it is currently set up as a guest room. My MIL wants the furniture but keeps putting off getting it. And we have nowhere to go with it temporarily in our small 2 bedroom house. Ugh.

All of the nurseries in here look so good!

BFP 8/9/2013
    EDD for our baby boy 4/14/2014
    Eli Thomas born 4/22/2014

• Options
    Because everyone's nurseries look so good I'm going to take a shot and ask an opinion here... You ladies inspired me to start the room this weekend. It's cleaned out now I need to decide:

1. Gray walls with a turquoise accent wall for behing the crib
    Or
    2. Gray walls with the attached wallpaper for an accent wall behind the crib

Hoping you can help me make a decision so my husband doesn't divorce me ;)
  • Options
    @mrsb68 as much as I love those birds I despise wallpaper. So I say turquoise accent wall
    June Siggy Challenge

imageMy little Princess
    BFP#2 7/28/13 EDD 4/9/14 Birthday : 4/10/14 Adalyn Nanette :)
    BFP#1 6/29/12 LTMC 10/20/12 (20 weeks) induced delivery 10/22/12
    Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    Thanks for the feedback!

Found a really cute website for artwork in case anyone needs some. Called oopsydaisy.com!
  • Options
    @Ktlainesweet where are your cribs from?
    I really wanted white but couldn't find something I liked so picked out a dark wood set. Wonder what DH will say if I change my mind again lol
  • Options
    @MorrillBaby it looks like you have the Graco Charleston???  That is the one I think I decided on, looks super nice in pictures.  Originally I had my heart set on Babyletto and decided to let it go because I shouldn't be spending that much.  

Do you love it?  Also, what dresser/changing table are you using.  I saw the one that comes with it is just the changing table.  I really want one with drawers but want to make sure it matches - so if you found a matching dresserish changing table please let me know :)

Thanks for sharing all your pictures everyone.  It's so fun seeing the progress on everyone's nurseries!

imageBabyFruit Tickerimage
    DD due April 2, 2014
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Tickerimage
    DS born April 9, 2011

• Options
    Set up our crib today. The rest Is a work in progress.
  • Options
    @mrsb68 Wallpaper! I wish my walls were flat so I could put some up!! HGTV says wall paper is super hot right now.
    2014-08-24 15.36.57-2  2014-08-23 17.20.12
    2014-08-24 15.22.00  2014-08-20 12.19.26

Fell in Love: January 2003 
    Married: May 2006
    Baby Girl Born: April 2014
    If you ask me what I came to do in this world, I, an artist, I will answer you: 
    I am here to live out loud!
  • Options
    Just finished hanging the art above the crib. I'll post more pics when the room is done!
    @dani+california  I love your art above the crib.  Did you make them?
    MC #1 January 2013
    DS born 4/06/14
    MC #2 August 2015
    CP November 2015
    MC#3 January 2016
    BFP 5/11/16  EDD 1/19/17
  • Options
    We have our dresser and crib but neither are set up yet.  We need to get the hardwood floors refinished first.  I have a paint color in mind as well as a rug for the room.  Picking up a shift today for my other job is helping me pay for nursery items.   It sure was a good motivator to work today. 
    MC #1 January 2013
    DS born 4/06/14
    MC #2 August 2015
    CP November 2015
    MC#3 January 2016
    BFP 5/11/16  EDD 1/19/17
  • Options
    Just finished hanging the art above the crib. I'll post more pics when the room is done!
    @dani+california  I love your art above the crib.  Did you make them?
    Thanks! I did-I bought used Beatrix Potter books for $1 and cut out the characters...then I glued them onto sheets of music paper I'd painted with coffee to make them look old. :) The key is from Target...I love antiques so this poor baby will have to live with the shabby chic look whether it's a boy or girl! Haha
    I am impressed.  So cool!
    MC #1 January 2013
    DS born 4/06/14
    MC #2 August 2015
    CP November 2015
    MC#3 January 2016
    BFP 5/11/16  EDD 1/19/17
  • Options
    How are u are doing these strips on the walls they are awesome! Are u hiring someone?
  • Options
    @Lindss1209, that is the same crib comforter we have registered for our little man. I just think it is so darn cute!
  • Options
    @yogalove7 where did you get the window blind?
    imageimage

Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Options
    Just painted and hung curtains this weekend... I'm getting real antsy to get some furniture in there but we're waiting for my shower in Feb/march
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"