February 2014 Moms
Options

FTM & stares

Bond007armyBond007army member
edited December 2013 in February 2014 Moms
I know I'm a small woman and I probably do look a lil funny with a waddle and a basketball belly but dang can't I get a smile with your stare as you walk past me???

Re: FTM & stares

• Options
    I CANT EVER GET THE PICTURE TO TURN RIGHT SIDE UP...sorry
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Alright well since every pregnant woman on here is hormonal, I can't express anything without getting an inconsiderate comment. So no worries I'm deleting the bump and keeping my own experiences and comments to myself. Maybe you can learn to do the same. Guess the whole "if you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all" concept never got through to you ladies. And yes I did quit smoking. Thanks for the support. Yes I know the comments weren't "mean" or "rude" or whatever in that sense but congrats. One less mother on the bump for you ladies.
  • Options

Alright well since every pregnant woman on here is hormonal, I can't express anything without getting an inconsiderate comment. So no worries I'm deleting the bump and keeping my own experiences and comments to myself. Maybe you can learn to do the same. Guess the whole "if you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all" concept never got through to you ladies. And yes I did quit smoking. Thanks for the support. Yes I know the comments weren't "mean" or "rude" or whatever in that sense but congrats. One less mother on the bump for you ladies.

I thought this (her GBCB) already happened. No?
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

EDD 10.26.15

Garrett Samuel 1.30.14
    Vanessa Ruby 2.21.13
    Joseph Michael (born into Heaven) 6.17.10
    Rae Patricia 4.14.07

• Options
    Nope. You're just getting a stare from me. Lol.
  • Options
    I just spent a really long time to see if I could spot a dildo (or something equally embarrassing) in the photo background. Should that go in the FFFC?
    HAHAHA Omg! I totally did this too!!!
    #rainbows and #unicorns make any situation #cute. keithcorcoran
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    gfam23gfam23 member
    edited December 2013
    dunvilles said:

I just spent a really long time to see if I could spot a dildo (or something equally embarrassing) in the photo background. Should that go in the FFFC?
    HAHAHA Omg! I totally did this too!!!

Guilty as well.
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

EDD 10.26.15

Garrett Samuel 1.30.14
    Vanessa Ruby 2.21.13
    Joseph Michael (born into Heaven) 6.17.10
    Rae Patricia 4.14.07

• Options

I just spent a really long time to see if I could spot a dildo (or something equally embarrassing) in the photo background.

Should that go in the FFFC?

It's like where's waldo!

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    I feel bad about the only thing I cared about in this picture was the extremely messy room and unmade beds...oh and the dog butt lol

P.s. I have a small case of OCD I suppose? oh well..I never smile at strangers besides the cute old ladies who smile at me!
    DD1 Jaydyn Rose DOB 3/13/08
    DD2 Kaydence Lynn-Marie DOB 1/3/10
    DS1 EDD 2/28/14 (Yayyy it's a boy!)
    Anniv. 10/14/03 Travis Allen-Eugene 

We met young, we fell in love. Nothing can stand between us. We will always be strong as long as we have eachother. I will whisper in your ear the thing we shall never forget. True love never dies. Me and you till the end.

Tickers won't work for me D: I don't know why :(
  • Options
    This is one of those times that I think I would have been ok with "sorry for the mess". At least tell me this isn't how it always looks. :/

chaseandchristian again

BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Wait... What... ?

Nevermind. Don't even care.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Anniversary
  • Options
    Oh my. I have no words.
  • Options
    @veronicaann143 That was pure awesomeness!
  • Options
    NoelMarieFreyNoelMarieFrey member
    edited December 2013
    Oh, you get stared at because your SO small and have a basketball belly.... Forgive me, but I have no damn clue what the point was of this thread in the first case? I guess I should post a thread about how I get stared at because I'm over weight, and carrying a secret watermelon under my shirt.

My palm just met my forehead. Didn't we all just talk about this is another thread?

Edited to add, if a stranger stared and smiled at me I would consider him/her a freaking creeper, and walk away without hesitation lol!
  • Options
    jpoindahousejpoindahouse member
    edited December 2013

Not to be the voice of dissent or to cause unnecessary drama, but I kind of feel bad. It seems like she was just venting about the fact that strangers stare at her while she is pregnant and that this conversation spiraled out of control. That said, I don't see the picture people are referencing so maybe I don't know the whole story. Additionally, the OP wasn't that articulate. I worry sometimes that we don't fully understand what one another is trying to communicate on this board and that the miscommunications devolve into snark. I'm not blaming anyone or trying to stir anything up, I am just kind of confused.

EDIT: Ok after re-reading the thread there was obviously a photo that I am not seeing that is perhaps causing the controversy. Again, I am not trying to stir anything up....just confused

• Options

Not to be the voice of dissent or to cause unnecessary drama, but I kind of feel bad. It seems like she was just venting about the fact that strangers stare at her while she is pregnant and that this conversation spiraled out of control. That said, I don't see the picture people are referencing so maybe I don't know the whole story. Additionally, the OP wasn't that articulate. I worry sometimes that we don't fully understand what one another is trying to communicate on this board and that the miscommunications devolve into snark. I'm not blaming anyone or trying to stir anything up, I am just kind of confused.

EDIT: Ok after re-reading the thread there was obviously a photo that I am not seeing that is perhaps causing the controversy. Again, I am not trying to stir anything up....just confused

Every time she's posted in the past it has been some sort of complaint.

When everyone isn't one hundre percent supportive (like we agreed with her doc and thought she shouldn't smoke while pregnant), she starts huig insults.

And, as was said earlier, she does all this without every offering support to anyone else.

image image
  • Options

Every time she's posted in the past it has been some sort of complaint. When everyone isn't one hundre percent supportive (like we agreed with her doc and thought she shouldn't smoke while pregnant), she starts huig insults. And, as was said earlier, she does all this without every offering support to anyone else.
    Oh well, then it seems that I don't know the whole background.
  • Options
    @chiawombat thank you. my so tiny chest cavity appreciates that.
  • Options
    Man...I missed it all of this today b/c of a hectic work day. And I can't see the picture, damn. I'm exhausted, but now thoroughly entertained...in a way that only a girl that is not super tiny miniature small and occasionally is smiled at if I'm also smiling could be.
  • Options
    Omg guys I'm pregnant but please don't look at my belly...
    September 2014 Siggy Challenge: Goats

• Options
    I wanna see the pic - deleting it has caused all kinds of confusion in my tiny just woken up brain this morning grrrrr Plus, I'm a nosy cow :)
  • Options
    megash113 said:
    Who are these people I've never heard of who "love" the OP and jpoinda's dissent? Danger, Will Robinson.

1. I really wasn't trying to write a "dissent." I said that I didn't understand what was happening and suggested that it was a miscommunication. Someone told me that I didn't know the entire history. I agreed and said that maybe I misunderstood.

2. Only one person "loved" what I said.

3. I'm really not trying to start controversy. I was just confused.

• Options
    car seat said:

Every time she's posted in the past it has been some sort of complaint. When everyone isn't one hundre percent supportive (like we agreed with her doc and thought she shouldn't smoke while pregnant), she starts huig insults. And, as was said earlier, she does all this without every offering support to anyone else.
    Oh well, then it seems that I don't know the whole background.

There's a shock.
    Not sure what you are driving at. I think that my response was very measured and nice. Is there something that bothers you about the way I'm posting? That's a serious question: I'm really not trying to be snarky.
  • Options
    car seat said:

Strong work, ladies. I caught this last night and backed away so I wouldn't be accused of 'stalking her', but my first thought was either that she smells like cigarettes or it's the RBF turning people off.

Or maybe she's just as unlikeable walking around in public as she has been here.

NAH. It must be that she's such a small person with a basketball belly, and that's why people don't smile at her. That makes perfect sense!

SO SMALL! JUST SO SMALL!

@car seat, I was just reading this for the giggles until you threw out RBF! Love it!

XoXo
    Sarah

BFP#1 10/24/11 EDD 07/01/11 DD1 6/29/11
    BFP#2 07/26/12 EDD 03/21/13 M/C(mmc6wk)09/04/12 @~11w
    BFP#3 02/08/13 EDD 10/22/13 M/C(mmc6wk)03/11/13 @~8w
    BFP#4 06/05/13 EDD 02/19/14 DD2 02/05/14

• Options
    What is RBF? Rotten Breath Factor?

image image
This discussion has been closed.