KatieGummow said: Stace0616 said: 1. He refuses to drink any hot beverages (found that out on our first date at a coffee shop lol)
Stace0616 said: 1. He refuses to drink any hot beverages (found that out on our first date at a coffee shop lol)
My husband is a gentle giant and one of the best people I know.
1. he is 6'7"
2. he's one of the quietest, easy going people I've ever known. I've seen him angry enough to raise his voice 3 times in the 7+ years I've known him.
3. he is no handy man. He has no tools of his own, and no desire to have any. I'm the one that owns a power drill, not him. Plus side of this is I don't have to worry about him hiding away for hours at home depot and coming home with thousands of dollars in tools
1) I met DH at work, and we still work at the same company, instant messaging all day every day.
2) DH will be 34 or 35 when LO arrives, depending on when it pops on out, lol.
3) DH is more feminine than I, in the way that he'd rather shop and dress up. I'd much prefer to stay home on NYE and watch the ball drop in my yoga pants, lol.. He wants to always go out to a fancy party.
And my DH hates tomato too! He loves spaghetti, tho... weird guy.
1. He's the shortest guy I have ever dated (5'7") and nothing like the person that I thought I would marry (but couldn't be happier)
2. He's Puerto Rican but only knows moderate conversational Spanish. In fact, when his best friend's wife met him, she swore he was Italian
3. He can BS with anyone about anything
1. He is obsessed with sports.
2. He is the most generous and kind person I know. To a fault - he worries about everyone's happiness.
3. He is super hot.
BFP: 7/5/10 EDD: 3/13/11 Miscarriage 8/1/10 at 8 weeks
BFP: 10/30/10 EDD: 7/7/11 Born 7/11//11 7lb12oz, 20 in.
BFP: 7/30/13 EDD: 4/9/14 Born right on time on his due date! 8lb10oz, 21.5 in.
Awesome prophetic fortune cookie: Love is a present that can be given every single day you live
1. He was a character performer at Walt Disney World and would move back there in a heartbeat if I'd say yes.
2. He has two associates degrees but is working on his bachelors in secondary education to teach high school biology, with the eventual plan to get his masters and possibly teach post secondary classes.
3. He also hates tomatoes, and most vegetables. He also hates melted cheese, which I think is the strangest thing in the world.
He was kicked out of the boy scouts for starting a gambling ring.